Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Intercity Lines, LLC

Auto Atlanta Service Department?

Search this Thread

Old 12-11-2013, 09:09 PM
parkerfe
Burning Brakes

Received 237 Likes on 142 Posts
Question Auto Atlanta Service Department?

Has anyone used them for service and/or repairs on their 911? If so, are they competent and how are their prices?
Old 12-15-2013, 10:23 AM
racerbvd
Banned

Received 265 Likes on 180 Posts

Seeing the way they have been screwing the 914 community since the 80s, and having seen the "type" of work on a really nice 914-6 GT clone, RECENTLY, run away, but since the boards are currently being flooded Auto Atlanta Service Department questions, as the same question, about them working on 944s on another board, I have the wonder if you are really asking, or phishing for new, uniformed people for AA to bend over??? I have personally seen what they try am
and pass off as quality work.

http://forums.pelicanparts.com/porsc...a-service.html
Old 12-15-2013, 11:20 AM
parkerfe
Burning Brakes

Received 237 Likes on 142 Posts

Originally Posted by racerbvd
Seeing the way they have been screwing the 914 community since the 80s, and having seen the "type" of work on a really nice 914-6 GT clone, RECENTLY, run away, but since the boards are currently being flooded Auto Atlanta Service Department questions, as the same question, about them working on 944s on another board, I have the wonder if you are really asking, or phishing for new, uniformed people for AA to bend over??? I have personally seen what they try am
and pass off as quality work.

http://forums.pelicanparts.com/porsc...a-service.html
I was thinking of using them to install euro-side marker lamps and wire up my rear fog lamp, but with all of the bad reviews I've read, I have decided to go with Franz Blam instead, who is closer to my office.
Old 12-15-2013, 11:36 AM
racerbvd
Banned

Received 265 Likes on 180 Posts

Originally Posted by parkerfe
I was thinking of using them to install euro-side marker lamps and wire up my rear fog lamp, but with all of the bad reviews I've read, I have decided to go with Franz Blam instead, who is closer to my office.
Good choice, in the past, they have had employees place fake post, which why the flags went up in my head, and some of the shotty work on the most recent of their "jobs" did included wiring & body work, all of which had to be redone and cost even more to fix the damage they did to this guys car.. Sorry if I offended you.

Cheers,

Quick Reply: Auto Atlanta Service Department?