9Eleven
Three Wheelin'

Received 61 Likes on 47 Posts

Any update on this?
Old 12-26-2011, 11:16 PM
Mark Houghton
Burning Brakes

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Most of you guys and gals certainly lurk around between Rennlist and Pelican turbo forums, as I do. But for those that haven't become acquainted with the "other excellent Porsche forum", here's a link that will give you hours of perhaps useless reading on the DWUR's - or perhaps answer some of your questions.
http://forums.pelicanparts.com/911-9...ml#post6121412
I have a DWUR on the shelf that I have yet to install. Maybe I'll get around to it after all the other stuff I need/want to do. Until then, my adjustable WUR is doing the job just fine.
Old 12-30-2011, 01:31 PM
kens911
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

screw that go to efi save yourself the hassel and money. All the money i have spent on mods to my 930 would have been better spent just going to efi. Just about there with collecting parts. still missing a couple sensors, injectors and some wiring stuff. the rest is machine work once it's apart plus whatever i find that needs replaced or repaired.
Old 12-31-2011, 03:39 PM
JFairman
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by kens911
screw that go to efi save yourself the hassel and money. All the money i have spent on mods to my 930 would have been better spent just going to efi. Just about there with collecting parts. still missing a couple sensors, injectors and some wiring stuff. the rest is machine work once it's apart plus whatever i find that needs replaced or repaired.
Man, you got that right Ken... any modifications to CIS other than the adjustable Brian Leask control pressure regulator are a waste of time and money.

Alot of us learned that the expensive way.
You can adjust the system pressure and 6 final trim adjustments in the fuel head for a little more fuel up top yourself.

Quick Reply: The new digital warm up regulator has now hit that market