Notices
924/931/944/951/968 Forum Porsche 924, 924S, 931, 944, 944S, 944S2, 951, and 968 discussion, how-to guides, and technical help. (1976-1995)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

**UPDATE (with pics) on page 2** Marcquito's Dash Swap

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2013, 03:22 AM
Po924S
Three Wheelin'

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

odurandi, do you ever shut up?

I haven't been on this board in months but I feel like you are dedicated to seeing how much you can critique/be obnoxious.
Old 03-07-2013, 03:35 AM
Po924S
Three Wheelin'

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Keith577
you also need to cut out the metal in front of the windshield and weld in the newer style w/ the proper hole for the late heater box...

He knows this, and I believe he has actually done so. Or at least he is prepared for it. I completed the swap onto my 924S, just without A/C. Not that difficult - just time consuming.
Old 03-07-2013, 04:15 AM
J1NX3D
Three Wheelin'

Received 115 Likes on 79 Posts

that post is spam, i reported it before. its a copy of someone elses earlier post. the pic links are dead to trick people into trying to view them manually. all of his posts in his post count will be the same format.
Old 04-30-2013, 05:04 PM
Marcquito
No, not Mosquito!
Rennlist Member

Location: Gliese 581g | Monte-Carlo, Côte d’Azur, La Planète Terre
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wow, I really should visit this forum more often. For two reasons, really. One - to update, of course. And two - to keep this moron Odurandina in line. It seems like he's only here to troll, create a false vision of my project, and just be completely obnoxious.

Again, I don't feel obligated to explain anything ever since its' none of OD's business - but I'll go ahead and explain where the project now sits:

The car is fine. Its' not abandoned. It's not dead. It's not ruined or neglected, filthy, rotten, or whatever else. The car looks and is being treated much better right now than most people's completed projects are. It's now currently sitting in my shop covered. It's thoroughly cleaned once every few weeks and all of my interior parts are inside my showroom organized. All of the misc. parts are in baggies labeled ready to be reinstalled. I have done lots of small work here and there (without updating this thread of course) and put those parts away to safely await installation.

Why am I taking so long?
Priorities. Life. Other expenses. This is not NUMBER ONE on my list AT ALL. I'm paying for my girlfriend to go to medical school, I'm paying for myself, I pay to eat, to pretty much survive. I pay EVERYTHING. Besides all of that, I have inherited my father's powerboat company. Did I also mention school? I do about 40 jobs per day - more than moronic Odurandina surely does throughout his entire lifetime. I have no desire to throw money at the car right now. I refuse to be foolish. I am realistic - the car will never offer a return to me - but that's not what this project is about. I could care less about the money invested, or how much money has accumulated over time. I don't care, either. It's about having fun, exploring my creative nature, and ending up with a one-of-a-kind treasure... in a responsible manner.

I don't understand what the hell the big rush is about. I'll get to it when I get to it. The thread stays open because once I make any significant headway that any of you care about, I'll post it.

Also, I know some of my picture links in the thread have broken links. My fault - I migrated pictures over on the server which disrupted the image addresses. I'll post a link on the original post to a huge web gallery of all the pictures ever taken. I'll do that soon enough for anyone interested or has a desire to do this project.

P.S. Go to Hell, Odurandina. Jackass.
Old 05-01-2013, 03:12 AM
Butters944
Today I got
My Custom Title
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

good for you, and no worries, I'm sure nobody was taking odur's comments seriously anyhow!

Quick Reply: **UPDATE (with pics) on page 2** Marcquito's Dash Swap