Notices
924/931/944/951/968 Forum Porsche 924, 924S, 931, 944, 944S, 944S2, 951, and 968 discussion, how-to guides, and technical help. (1976-1995)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Nice wheels HURRY 44 mins left

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2009, 03:38 PM
drift a 944
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Had I seen these wheels earlier, I would have bid on them without hesitation.
Old 06-20-2009, 05:11 PM
ritzblitz
Drifting

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Me too, you can still source lips for them here and there...
Old 06-22-2009, 08:43 AM
tifosiman
Race Director

Received 16 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by Eastep
I wasnt going for thread of the year, just trying to help fellow members out by pointing out some sweet wheels for cheap. so thanks for be a douche, if ever so subtly
Thanks for cluttering up the tech forum with a link to someone else's ebay ad that has wheels that no one is much interested in!

I think it would be great to see the tech forum cluttered up with posts containing links to craigslist postings, ebay ads, you-tube vids and personal ads for digital cameras for sale! So keep up the good work! You, my friend, are on your way to greatness.
Old 06-22-2009, 10:38 AM
Eastep
Pro

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

dude, why are you in a twist over this? its a thread that I thought died already, but its seeming to stay at that top bec people keep posting in it. Ive Modded sites before and I know for a fact that the mod for this section, can delete/clean up the forum any time he/she wishes to do so and remove it. so there is no clutter, and this thread would be on page 9 by now if people would just let it go
Old 06-22-2009, 05:53 PM
jonnybgood
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

but its seeming to stay at that top bec people keep posting in it
Sorry, I forgot, I want to submit the following for humorous post of the week

Originally Posted by 944Ross
Other times you open the door, which really doesn't lock anyway, and there's Bubba gruntin' and groanin' and a stench that makes you lose your appetite.
Old 06-23-2009, 11:50 AM
alordofchaos
Rennlist Member

Received 165 Likes on 135 Posts

Originally Posted by jonnybgood
the subject matter of your thread sucks.
Not so much that it sucks, cuz I'd love to have those wheels, but is not appropriate for this section of rennlist, being the: "Rennlist Discussion Forums > Water Cooled Technical Discussion Areas > 924/931/944/951/968 Forum" (as noted at the top of the forum)
Originally Posted by Eastep
its a thread that I thought died already, but its seeming to stay at that top bec people keep posting in it.
Visit the OT forum sometime, look for a thread titled, "Please close this thread" or something similar
Ive modded sites before and I know for a fact that the mod for this section, can delete/clean up the forum any time he/she wishes to do so and remove it.
Yes, the mod could. But the mods also rely on us being fairly self-policing, and they figure if the 944 guys have a problem with the post, it would be reported. If tifo was a douche (and he's not), he'd report it for being OT. It's really - believe it or not - a nice way, amusing of telling you that your post is OT for this area.

Sometimes I think we need a CL/eBay forum (would be un-archived, maybe auto-purging posts after 14 days) for these posts - I don't always have time to check those places, but I love a good deal.
Old 06-23-2009, 12:08 PM
Eastep
Pro

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

agreed. I didnt know it was a tech only forum, its just the first 944 type forum, so its book marked. if theres another 24/44 forum i was aware of i would have probably posted there first. As for Tifo, Im not saying he is a douche, I just took offence to being what i felt as the butt of a joke, when i was just trying to contribute positively to the group and a simple OT or link to another forum would have sufficed, and I hope there are no hard feeling between Tifo and myself. We all occasionally say douche'y things online at one point or another and being new here, Im not familiar with everyone's personalities yet and reading text can leave alot to be misinterpreted.
Old 06-23-2009, 12:25 PM
hacker-pschorr
Administrator - "Tyson"
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 2,091 Likes on 1,190 Posts

Quick Reply: Nice wheels HURRY 44 mins left