Notices
924/931/944/951/968 Forum Porsche 924, 924S, 931, 944, 944S, 944S2, 951, and 968 discussion, how-to guides, and technical help. (1976-1995)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Anyone seen or heard from Rennlister ehall?

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2010, 02:33 PM
LiveFromNY
Pro

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

Thanks for the info, John. I hope he's not feeling run over by a bus due to my actions. I'm not making any accusations in any way. His 13,000+ posts here certainly earn him every benefit of the doubt.
Old 12-07-2010, 02:52 PM
JohnKoaWood
Nordschleife Master

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Nah, like I said he often gets busy... and has been somewhat distracted... nothing you did.. he has thick skin anyway, in fact I have heard he somewhat resembles a rhino, or the hind quarters of an African elephant!
Old 12-07-2010, 06:01 PM
harrisonrick
Captain Obvious
Rennlist Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I think ehall is tough enough to take it...in fact, I hear he has a "tough-guy" tat on his ****.
Old 12-07-2010, 09:07 PM
ehall
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

John, I sent you an email via your AOL address.
I've been in California, and my access to some sites was extremely limited and/ or non-existent.

Folks, the deal is that I sent out the dash, but somehow screwed up the address. As I live alone, I didn't have anyone here to let me know that it bounced back too me.
So, the bottom line is I screwed it up. It's going back out on my dime, as it should.
John, I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.

Koa...my hind quarters also resemble yo mama!

Again, my apologies for the inconvenience. It was definitely my fault.
E
Old 12-07-2010, 09:25 PM
LiveFromNY
Pro

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

Thanks, Elliott. I figured it had to be something.

One note - I don't have an aol address. The address you have for me is a gmail address. I'd appreciate an email with the tracking info.

Thanks again.
Old 12-07-2010, 09:35 PM
ELLSSUU
Geaux Tigers!
Rennlist Member

Received 41 Likes on 30 Posts

Elliot has been busy lately. He joined the Gandantegchinlen Monastery. UPS service in Ulaanbaatar is really slow this time of the year.
Old 12-07-2010, 09:43 PM
ehall
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Originally Posted by LiveFromNY

One note - I don't have an aol address. The address you have for me is a gmail address. I'd appreciate an email with the tracking info.

Thanks again.
That's what I meant. I'm repacking the box. I sent you an email to your gmail addy. I'll have the tracking in the morning. It didn't get damaged at all, but the box looks like crap, so I had to get a new one.
Old 12-08-2010, 08:14 AM
JohnKoaWood
Nordschleife Master

Originally Posted by ehall
John, I sent you an email via your AOL address.
I've been in California, and my access to some sites was extremely limited and/ or non-existent.

Folks, the deal is that I sent out the dash, but somehow screwed up the address. As I live alone, I didn't have anyone here to let me know that it bounced back too me.
So, the bottom line is I screwed it up. It's going back out on my dime, as it should.
John, I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.

Koa...my hind quarters also resemble yo mama!

Again, my apologies for the inconvenience. It was definitely my fault.
E
Got it, and replied back! And if you didn't kick out your "partner" or whatever you call each other "man-wife" perhaps.. or are you the wife? I dunno.. nevermind..

Originally Posted by LiveFromNY

Thanks again.
I believe he was talking about the emails he and I exchanged... but it's all good...

Originally Posted by ELLSSUU
Elliot has been busy lately. He joined the Gandantegchinlen Monastery. UPS service in Ulaanbaatar is really slow this time of the year.
Maybe he had a stopover in Uranus? BTW, I might be coming down to your neck of the woods in Feb.. if it is a go, I will hit you up for a meet and greet!

That's what I meant. I'm repacking the box. I sent you an email to your gmail addy. I'll have the tracking in the morning. It didn't get damaged at all, but the box looks like crap, so I had to get a new one.
I bet your box looks like crap old man... now get this man his dash and be quick about it Marine! Failure is not an option, and delays are NOT to be tollerated!
Old 12-08-2010, 08:04 PM
ELLSSUU
Geaux Tigers!
Rennlist Member

Received 41 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by JohnKoaWood
BTW, I might be coming down to your neck of the woods in Feb.. if it is a go, I will hit you up for a meet and greet!
LOL, I'll probably be in your neck of the woods at the same time. I tell you what, stop by and check on my car while I'm out and I'll take a ride by your house and check on yours that week too.
Old 12-08-2010, 09:13 PM
JohnKoaWood
Nordschleife Master

Originally Posted by ELLSSUU
LOL, I'll probably be in your neck of the woods at the same time. I tell you what, stop by and check on my car while I'm out and I'll take a ride by your house and check on yours that week too.
Not uness you plan on being in NoVA.. I moved out of my house in Richmond about 6 months ago... wife and kids still live there though!
Old 12-09-2010, 03:04 AM
ehall
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

fellas, just so the board knows, and before John has even been contacted, here's the current deal.
I resent the packaGE IN A NEW BOX!! It cost me 154 bucks after already spending 60 to ship it the first time. RATHER THAN ALLOWING MY REP TO BE POSSIBLY TARNISHED HERE, I just spent 39.83 + 154.83 for shipping via FEDEX.
The transaction numberis as follows ...75094513682
Delivery # is 732420415008996.

You'll have to forgive me if I don't give a flying StrekStrekStrekStrek what you think. I'm one of 3 operators who has ever made a succesful kill on th Korean DMZ.
I am also now a Sgt Major. USMC.

I've been a bit busy. Enjoy your StrekStrekStrekStreking holiday! Mine will occur a VERY long way from my family!

HO HO StrekStrekStrekStrek YOU HO!

John,

( not StrekStrekStrekStreking you Koa!) I deeply aopologize. None of this should have affected you, but they did.
Due to OPSEC I was not able to contact you directly, and to do so generally would have required a lie.
I'd rather the world think me a thief than a liar.
I extend my most sincere apology for the delay.

The rest of you can StrekStrekStrekStrek off!

Semper Fi!

M.E. Hall
SgtMaj
USMC

Last edited by ehall; 12-09-2010 at 04:21 AM.
Old 12-09-2010, 03:07 AM
ehall
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Close this, or I'll have someone do so. Thanks.
Old 12-13-2010, 01:18 AM
azbanks
Freedom Enthusiast
Rennlist Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Here's the E we know and love...

drunk and a pain in the @$$.

LFNY, just so you know, 12,850+ of his posts are in OT where he is normally irritating the crap out of someone. The others are actually useful, knowledgeable, and sometimes funny. He already doesn't like me so I have no aversion to giving him some crap.

E, you annoying old SOB, be safe over there.(I mean that sincerely.)(Both parts)

fellas, just so the board knows, and before John has even been contacted, here's the current deal.
I resent the packaGE IN A NEW BOX!! It cost me 154 bucks after already spending 60 to ship it the first time. RATHER THAN ALLOWING MY REP TO BE POSSIBLY TARNISHED HERE, I just spent 39.83 + 154.83 for shipping via FEDEX.
The transaction numberis as follows ...75094513682
Delivery # is 732420415008996.

You'll have to forgive me if I don't give a flying StrekStrekStrekStrek what you think. I'm one of 3 operators who has ever made a succesful kill on th Korean DMZ.
I am also now a Sgt Major. USMC.

I've been a bit busy. Enjoy your StrekStrekStrekStreking holiday! Mine will occur a VERY long way from my family!

HO HO StrekStrekStrekStrek YOU HO!

John,

( not StrekStrekStrekStreking you Koa!) I deeply aopologize. None of this should have affected you, but they did.
Due to OPSEC I was not able to contact you directly, and to do so generally would have required a lie.
I'd rather the world think me a thief than a liar.
I extend my most sincere apology for the delay.

The rest of you can StrekStrekStrekStrek off!

Semper Fi!

M.E. Hall
SgtMaj
USMC
Old 12-13-2010, 03:11 AM
Andy1212
Burning Brakes

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

I'm one of 3 operators who has ever made a succesful kill on th Korean DMZ.
Something to be proud of and brag about

Quick Reply: Anyone seen or heard from Rennlister ehall?