Notices
924/931/944/951/968 Forum Porsche 924, 924S, 931, 944, 944S, 944S2, 951, and 968 discussion, how-to guides, and technical help. (1976-1995)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Cat is pissin me off

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2001, 11:33 PM
Bob Price
Track Day

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
howdy all -
my 944S has a knock sensor - the compression ratio on that engine is something like 10.9:1, so Porsche was especially concerned about detonation.

now, concerning rattling cats - the other day I noticed I had a funny rattle at certain rev's coming from somewhere under the car, and the engine wasn't running quite right. turned out the O2 sensor had unscrewed itself, was rattling in its socket, and the fresh air being drawn in past it was confusing the computer into thinking the exhaust was lean, so it bumped the mix way rich. anyhow, that's one more thing to look at while you're knocking around under the car.
Old 12-13-2001, 03:04 AM
Lemon Yellow 87 n/a
Burning Brakes

HEHEHEH (laughin like a madman). Ribs, you know what else I noticed, If you are actually in college to get a career, the only time to meet chicks is the first few weeks; cause once the going gets tough, they have to make the drop-course deadline (the hot ones I mean). So, the moral is, If you want to pick up chicks, you have to take easy stuff like english or anthropology. Or better yet, If you go to a technical institute, take hairdressing (WARNING! must tolerate gay 18 year olds checking your *** out while you are mackin on the hot blondie next to you )
Old 12-13-2001, 03:18 AM
Lemon Yellow 87 n/a
Burning Brakes

Yo Matt, I used to have a german shepherd cross doberman (name was Rocco). Now that was one great dog. Frighteningly vicious, yet astoundingly obedient. He was HUGE too. I lost him to a damned blood disease though. I'm thinking of getting a pure breed shepherd this spring. My dad got me hooked on shepherds (and Porsches). His best one was a shepherd named Boy (original, no?) that could do everything but speak. That one drank antifreeze and died of kidney failure. My family practically mourned him as if he were a person. So I wish you the best of luck with your shepherd. Dont get too cuddly with him and dont pet his ears too much during the first 7-9 months (apparently it is popular saying that these factors make the dog too unruly and friendly with non family members) and he will grow to become a grand f-ing dog who will act almost like an animal-brother. And remember to keep him away from antifreeze and **** like that.
Old 12-13-2001, 05:01 AM
ribs
Rennlist Member

Originally posted by Lemon Yellow 87 n/a:
<STRONG>HEHEHEH (laughin like a madman). Ribs, you know what else I noticed, If you are actually in college to get a career, the only time to meet chicks is the first few weeks; cause once the going gets tough, they have to make the drop-course deadline (the hot ones I mean). So, the moral is, If you want to pick up chicks, you have to take easy stuff like english or anthropology. Or better yet, If you go to a technical institute, take hairdressing (WARNING! must tolerate gay 18 year olds checking your *** out while you are mackin on the hot blondie next to you )</STRONG>
Ha! I know exactly what you are talking about. Except for my literature class (which I had to drop after a month because I have no reading comprehension for stuff that doesn't interest me...like...any books/stories/articles/magazines not about chicks, cars, computers, or really f'd up **** that has happened to somebody, and this was classic literature of which I have absolutely no interest in...I think I am going to take a WWII literature class to fulfill my 1 missing gen-ed requirement at the college I am at now...wow that was a lot of words to put in a set of parens...but...I am a bit buzzed, being that it yesterday {still today for me...is that correct punctuation? curly brackets with in parens I am meaning?} was my my last day of classes, and now I have to look foward to a handfull of finals }, most of the sexy chicks dropped after the first couple weeks, except for my micro economics class, which I would bang out *almost* every girl who was in the class...especially the one that sat in front of me, all though I never had the pleasure.

The weird thing is that at the end of every semester (the last couple of weeks), you seem to get really tight with all the people in your class, and you end up talking to everybody, who, for one reason or the other, sat there the whole semester and never said a word, and sometimes partying with them, but, I wonder why this doesn't happen at the beginning of the semester. At the beginning of the semester, all of the girls sluth out and want to get plugged...all of the guys want this all semester, but it doesn't work that way...at the end of the semester, everybody gets friendly and starts communicating (I have noticed that in the past 3 weeks, I have talked to more people in my classes than the rest of the semester), but doesn't seem to have the massive orgy (relatively speaking) that seems to happen at the beginning of every semester. But, hey, these are my opinions based on my observations, and they may be different depending on where you live. I just know that I get more booty in march-june than I do the rest of the year...it must be some inate hormonal thing amongst humans, or, at least me. Wow...I think I can lay down and be asleep in 10 minutes (must be those few drinks I had earlier)...so...good night, even though I don't have jack **** to do tomorrow (except shower, if I feel like it, and, well...maybe I should go to the gym since I have been good about it recently...). Peace.

Quick Reply: Cat is pissin me off