Old 01-20-2007, 08:17 PM
PorscheDoc
Addict
Rennlist Member

Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by billthe3
Any chance you took pictures? I have all this stuff out in the open so I want to do it, if I can figure out exactly what to do.

On somewhat the same note: do you have to buy all the official porsche lines or can you run some tubing in their place? Looks like the one with the valve can't be cheaped out on, but what about the rest? Anything special about the porsche lines?
I took some pictures today, but left the camera at the shop. There are old pictures in my writeup if you look for Venturi Delete that will give you a basic idea of how the lines run. You could use regular hose, but since the bends and such aren't there, the lines want to kink in places
Old 01-22-2007, 07:31 PM
billthe3
Rennlist Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Cool, thanks. Any chance you know the lengths of the porshce pieces by any chance? Or are they all under, say, 2ft?

Thanks!
Old 01-28-2007, 04:47 PM
IanS
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I was looking into this a while back and then got distracted. Its good to know that the newer parts can be retrofitted.

If I have a newer(88) car without a venturi, which parts would I need? Look forward to reading your new writeup.

Quick Reply: The Complete Venturi Update Kit