944 Turbo and Turbo-S Forum 1982-1991
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Clore Automotive

Sell the 88 Turbo S?

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2011, 07:54 PM
Darwantae951

Received 25 Likes on 21 Posts

My antivirus (AVAST) does not flag it as anything. Comes up just fine for me, except it's in German...
Old 06-12-2011, 01:15 PM
boston951
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That is a great looking Porsche and I hope you get top dollar.

After reading all the posts and checking out the images I am also thinking bring it back to bone stock status (unmolested you might say). That combined with a serious detail and modest repairs will go a long way to get the top price.

I have been tempted to do serious mods but have been able to hold back and make only modest mods on my low mile ride. I do like the idea of offering the mod parts to the potential buyer, but that may be a turn-off to a buyer looking for factory original. Could raise questions....
Old 06-12-2011, 01:39 PM
VWaddict
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thomas told me last week that their site was attacked by hackers... he mentioned this in explaining why he took a couple of days to respond to a follow-up email from me.

Since the posted sticky is only from a few days ago, it seems to suggest that this was a recent thing, and certainly it seems to be clean now...

none the less, Werk924 has been GREAT so far; it seems their site may have been targeted, but I've not heard of anyone ever getting ripped off by them.

Also, I paid through PayPal, so I never gave them my CC info, so I'm not worried about hacker activity on the site from that regard.

Keith

Quick Reply: Sell the 88 Turbo S?