LR M-Tune

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2016, 11:10 AM
lart951
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 88 Likes on 51 Posts

I sure can't understand what he is asking for, maybe I can translate for you guys 94427L can you write en español y yo lo voy a traducir.
Old 06-16-2016, 11:35 AM
Mike Lindsey
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by blade7
Thanks for the info. How many updates have their been since Lindsey took over production of the kit ?
I think we should explain the chain of events so everybody with a LR supplied M-Tune knows where they are at with updates. This does not apply to kits supplied by Rogue identified by having the plastic intake tube.

There has been two updates from the original. There were about 40 kits shipped when Joshua made the first revision. He asked us for the names and address of the 40 and he directly sent out replacements to everybody on that list. At that same point in time, he sent us the new files to replace the originals. So from that point, kits were being shipped with version 2. So until version 3 (revision 2) came out, everybody should of had the latest and greatest. The last revision, version 3 was done April 13th 2016. We have shipped kits with that since that date and those started with serial number #5074.

I believe Rogue will continue to improve the files if something comes up with some being little minor tweaks, or if we we make suggestions for something like new map combinations etc...

We can supply the latest updates to anyone who might want one, and all you do is pay a minimal charge for the chip and the shipping.

If you for example had a 2.5L when you bought the kit and since installed a 2.8L, that requires a new chip. If you have Tune 1 and have made some mod changes and now feel you can and want to exceed 400 RWHP with E-85 fuel or 500 RWHP on gas, you need a new chip and the 160# injectors. For reasons like this, you may want a new chip.

All you had to do up until this point is call us, and before probably the same with Rogue, and request one.

So.... unless Joshua has a reason not to, we feel any customer who makes a change or wants the most current update whether it will make
any improvement for them or not, we will set up the ability on the web site to order one. We will require your chip serial number (printed on chip and written on chip package). Many of the kits are sold to shops, and re-sold to the end customer, or car came with the kit on it. That customers name we won't have so serial numbers are the best way.

You will get a new chip with the original serial number and an extension on the number. Currently a V3 will be used. So XXXX-V3. Kits shipped from this day forward will have the V number so everybody knows what they have moving forward.

I think it makes sense for us to list the chip tweaks or changes so you can determine whether of not you want or need a new version.

We will get this site feature added in the next few days as well as replacement and upgrade parts like fuel injectors, air filters, MAP
sensors, etc... Things we have always been more then happy to sell, but not on the site.

-LR
Other 1-405-947-0137
Old 06-16-2016, 12:13 PM
blade7
Drifting

Received 32 Likes on 26 Posts

Old 06-16-2016, 01:41 PM
euskalpors
Cruisin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 94427L
Hi blade7.
I try to explain. understand that I am in Spain (Ibiza). and language is a problem. This is machine translation. and can you understand something else.
I bought last year in LR, M-TUNE tune-1 for 2.5l engine. rich always had problems. Joshua send another chip and correct the problem.
Now I'm with a 3.0l project. For this reason I am asking for a tune-3 chip.
I hope you understand, this is translated from Spanish to English, online.
Thank you.
Me puedes llamar 656739966
Old 06-16-2016, 04:02 PM
94427L
Intermediate

hola.
espero que alguien pueda ayudar con la traduccion.
siento si no se entiende la traduccion online.
yo solo pido ayuda para conseguir el chip tune-3, para mi nuevo motor 3.0l.
y pido disculpas por no saber explicar lo que quiero el idioma es el problema.
tengo la m-tune comprada en LR con el chip tune-1 y claro quiero actualisar para tune-3, que tengo entendido que es la configuracion para motor 3.0l.
estoy muy agradecido lart951 si usted puede traducir y explicar.
muchas gracias a todos.
Old 06-16-2016, 06:32 PM
Dave W.
Burning Brakes

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

hola.
tengo la m-tune comprada en LR con el chip tune-1 y claro quiero actualisar para tune-3, que tengo entendido que es la configuracion para motor 3.0l.
muchas gracias a todos.
A basic google translator spits out this version in english;

"Hi.
I hope someone can help with translation.
Sorry if you do not understand the online translation.
I only ask for help to get the tune -3 chip, for my new 3.0l engine .
and I apologize for not being able to explain what I want the language is the problem.
I have the m -tune bought in tune with LR -1 chip and clear actualisar want to tune -3, which I understand is 3.0l engine settings .
I am very grateful lart951 if you can translate and explain .
thank you very much to all."

The big question I have for anyone; What is 'Tune-3'? Is it 3rd revision? or is it a tune for 3.0 liter engines? Does username 94427L understand the difference?
Old 06-16-2016, 07:04 PM
lart951
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 88 Likes on 51 Posts

hola.
muchas gracias a todos.
I hope that someone could help with the translation, I apologize for the online translation if it's not understandable. I basically need help in order to purchase the chip-3 with the proper tuning for my new 3.L engine, I apologize for not being able to properly explain what I'm looking since language is the problem. I already purchase the m-tune from LR with the chip_1 and I would like to update to the tune-3 which is my understanding that it has been programed for 3L engines, I thank Lart which is obviously the greatest nicest and most reliable used 944 parts vendor in the world if he can properly translate this post.
Old 06-16-2016, 07:57 PM
gruhsy
Drifting

Received 51 Likes on 38 Posts

Nice work Lart

I figured you would be someone on here that could translate

Originally Posted by lart951
I hope that someone could help with the translation, I apologize for the online translation if it's not understandable. I basically need help in order to purchase the chip-3 with the proper tuning for my new 3.L engine, I apologize for not being able to properly explain what I'm looking since language is the problem. I already purchase the m-tune from LR with the chip_1 and I would like to update to the tune-3 which is my understanding that it has been programed for 3L engines, I thank Lart which is obviously the greatest nicest and most reliable used 944 parts vendor in the world if he can properly translate this post.
Old 06-16-2016, 08:31 PM
Rogue_Ant
Addict
Rennlist Member

Rennlist
Small Business Partner

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

94427L, the Tune #3 chip is in the mail.
I'll send you an email with more info.
Old 06-18-2016, 02:37 AM
94427L
Intermediate

Josh thank you very much. Please email me with expenses to pay.

Quick Reply: LR M-Tune