New Antigravity Battery - DOA

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2021, 11:29 PM
2swoosh
Rennlist Member

Received 241 Likes on 201 Posts
Default great and cool products

Originally Posted by Mark in Baltimore
@Antigravity, the moderator team wants to make sure you saw Tom's post.

Thank you.

@2swoosh, we have noted your comment with some interest. Your post states that you would not have known about Antigravity if it weren't for this thread, demonstrating that you are not familiar with their products.

However, last May, you mentioned in this thread that Antigravity has "Great and cool products!" Your statement in this thread of "if not for this thread I won't know anything about AG's battery products" contradicts your statement in May 2020 since you were clearly aware of their products.

You also posted on 6speed on August 20, 2020 about Antigravity batteries. Your statement in this thread of "if not for this thread I won't know anything about AG's battery products" contradicts your statement in August 2020 since you were clearly aware of their products.

Can you please tell the board what is your relationship with Antigravity and why you feel compelled to shill for them with these logically opposite public statements?

Thank you.
Let me make this thing clear folks I have no relationship whatsoever with Antigravity organization aside from maybe a future customer. You know when you're reading different threads you see something interesting and you praise it like the AG's unique quality of being lightweight and nothing like it in the market and that was on August 2020? I completely forgot that I commented on their product. I came across this thread and since my current oem battery is giving me an issue I went to their website and read more about the product and requested a quote for my application. I did receive a response (via pm here) from the company to provide them some measurements before they can give me an accurate quote. The issue with OP is resolved from what I've read here and to me that's the end of it and I would like to try their lightweight battery as the weight savings is significant without destroying anything else out of the car.
Old 04-21-2021, 12:15 AM
AOW162435
Seared
Rennlist Member

Received 407 Likes on 229 Posts

Originally Posted by 2swoosh
The issue with OP is resolved from what I've read here and to me that's the end of it.

The OP last posted to this thread one month ago. Yet he's been active on Rennlist as recently as today.

With an issue as convoluted & drawn out as this, why not circle back and report the final outcome?

Andreas
Old 04-21-2021, 08:16 AM
Ubipa
Rennlist Member

Received 74 Likes on 53 Posts

Apologies, I have been in communication with the moderator on the subject and was not trying to drag the dialog out. There also seems to be some other concern that arose from the thread that might be a bigger issue and I did not want to distract from.

I did finally receive the battery on March 30. It was just the battery and not the remaining item on my originaI order (SAE battery posts). It looked like this item would be back in stock but they keep drawing out the backorder date. I finally bailed and cancelled the item last week and was planning to repost on the forum once credited and all my issue with this vendor is resolved. That has not happened yet; but yes, I have received a new battery that holds a charge that I haven't used yet (just received a different set of battery posts from another vendor in the mail yesterday).
Old 04-21-2021, 12:25 PM
Mark in Baltimore
Rennlist Member

Received 496 Likes on 320 Posts

Originally Posted by 2swoosh
Let me make this thing clear folks I have no relationship whatsoever with Antigravity organization aside from maybe a future customer. You know when you're reading different threads you see something interesting and you praise it like the AG's unique quality of being lightweight and nothing like it in the market and that was on August 2020? I completely forgot that I commented on their product. I came across this thread and since my current oem battery is giving me an issue I went to their website and read more about the product and requested a quote for my application. I did receive a response (via pm here) from the company to provide them some measurements before they can give me an accurate quote. The issue with OP is resolved from what I've read here and to me that's the end of it and I would like to try their lightweight battery as the weight savings is significant without destroying anything else out of the car.
Classic gaslighting at play here. Interesting that you forgot you knew about these batteries when you posted about them in this thread despite your past posts, and that you have a habit of supporting a product that you have no direct experience with.

Credulity is being stretched tauter than a cable on the Tacoma Narrows Bridge.
Old 04-21-2021, 03:45 PM
Spyerx
Rennlist Member

Received 1,733 Likes on 1,061 Posts

Summary: tread with caution with AG Batteries if you expecting a quality customer experience.

I guess I now recall why I have them on my "block" list here.

Old 04-21-2021, 05:00 PM
kkswow12
Drifting

Received 102 Likes on 76 Posts
Default scott, a question or 2

Originally Posted by Antigravity
We'd be glad to talk about it offline... but the thread has run its course.

Again people can choose our products or another, as I have detailed, but we want to deal with Customer with legitimate complaints about our products and who have bought them.

Ubipa has been taken care of. That issue was resolved.

i am in germany, are these available here, and which model/size battery should i get for a 1991 964?, thanks, kevin

Last edited by kkswow12; 04-21-2021 at 05:02 PM.
Old 04-21-2021, 05:20 PM
Antigravity
Premium Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 977 Likes on 542 Posts

Originally Posted by kkswow12
i am in germany, are these available here, and which model/size battery should i get for a 1991 964?, thanks, kevin
Hi Kevin, for a direct replacement we would look at the H6 model, likely in a 30 or 40 Amp Hour option depending on vehicle set up and use. If we're really looking to drop as much weight as possible we might also be able to look at a couple of the HD powersports options but those would also require some additional modification in regards to mounting and securing. If regards to acquiring, our best bet from a cost standpoint might be to go through our UK distributor as shipping can get rather expensive. Link to them is below and if you have any other questions please feel free to reach out to me directly at chad@antigravitybatteries.com
https://www.antigravitybatteries-uk.co.uk/
Best regards,
Chad
Old 04-21-2021, 05:47 PM
Turbodan
Rennlist Member

Received 488 Likes on 365 Posts

Wow this is an interesting thread. I am curious of the outcome from the appeared altered document. I guess Chad regrets calling Foxman a troll, and especially posting what he did. I guess selling thousands of batteries a month has gone to his head. Before reading this thread I did not realize the warranty on these is pro-rated. I always buy non-prorated batteries. This HAS been entertaining.
Old 04-21-2021, 06:15 PM
Antigravity
Premium Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Originally Posted by Turbodan
Wow this is an interesting thread. I am curious of the outcome from the appeared altered document. I guess Chad regrets calling Foxman a troll, and especially posting what he did. I guess selling thousands of batteries a month has gone to his head. Before reading this thread I did not realize the warranty on these is pro-rated. I always buy non-prorated batteries. This HAS been entertaining.
Hi Turbodan, if you would please, rather than direct comments at me (an employee of the company) in response to comments/posts not made by me directly, let the admin and moderator address the current issue directly with the owner and resolve as needed. I'm here as an employee to provide support and answer questions as best I can. Thank you
Best regards,
Chad
Old 04-21-2021, 06:55 PM
Turbodan
Rennlist Member

Received 488 Likes on 365 Posts

So Scott is the owner and Chad uses the login for Antigravity and Scott used the login on 04/25 and made posts with out disclosing who was posting (in some of his posts). And because of this you do not want me to comment towards the posts that were from your account? or just not direct them to you Chad? If so maybe you should clarify once which posts were made by Scott (you can refer to the post numbers in top right corner), so we don't think it was you. I am sure you see how this can be confusing when your name is on the account and Scott only identified himself in one post that I saw.
According to this thread it has been almost a month since the post with possible fraud. I know that if a business I run was accused of wrongdoing, I would deal with it immediately and explain the situation and if warranted offer an apology. How long does it take to "discuss" this? Seems pretty open and shut since no other explanation has been given and this sponsor does not appear to have acted in an ethical manner, with obvious motives for changing the text. Curious how this plays out and if they are allowed to continue as sponsor.
Old 04-21-2021, 08:20 PM
kkswow12
Drifting

Default thanks chad, so they are not available in country yet...

Hi Kevin, for a direct replacement we would look at the H6 model, likely in a 30 or 40 Amp Hour option depending on vehicle set up and use. If we're really looking to drop as much weight as possible we might also be able to look at a couple of the HD powersports options but those would also require some additional modification in regards to mounting and securing. If regards to acquiring, our best bet from a cost standpoint might be to go through our UK distributor as shipping can get rather expensive. Link to them is below and if you have any other questions please feel free to reach out to me directly at chad@antigravitybatteries.com
https://www.antigravitybatteries-uk.co.uk/
Best regards,
Chad
i will be in touch as these are what i am looking for, as i am sure there are many others like minded regarding these, they should eb available on the continent..
The following users liked this post:
Antigravity (04-22-2021)
Old 04-22-2021, 04:29 PM
Antigravity
Premium Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Originally Posted by Mark in Baltimore
Classic gaslighting at play here. Interesting that you forgot you knew about these batteries when you posted about them in this thread despite your past posts, and that you have a habit of supporting a product that you have no direct experience with.

Credulity is being stretched tauter than a cable on the Tacoma Narrows Bridge.
Mark are you a Moderator or Admin here on Rennlist? I don't exactly know what an "Admin" does as I seen in your Title , but if you are associated with Rennlist then try to show some etiquette as a representative of Rennlist and not bash on someone simply because they support Antigravity and see the boloney going on here. If you are a representative of Rennlist perhaps you can tone down your rhetoric a bit instead of instigating more flaming which really has no place here anymore. It's utterly unprofessional and irresponsible without knowing all the facts. Please do NOT reply to me here, I do not wish to engage and give this thread more flaming as you and the Moderators are seeming to indulge in. This thread has been actively allowed to get out of control with no restraint by the Moderator who I complained to and about 3 weeks ago, let us resolve that without more instigation by yourself.

Let me also state that I saw you recently closed a post that Antigravity made last year without notifying us. https://rennlist.com/forums/964-foru...l#post17378243. This post was an absolutely harmless promotional post with a couple people showing interest in our product and speaking positively about them. Yet you, as an Admin for Rennlist, took it upon yourself to close that thread without notifying us, and for no appearant reason you were going to do this. You then made a comment saying "Closing this thread. It should and will remain closed. Antigravity, please contact me if you want to open it for some reason." Why didn't you just contact us first and ask about it? We are a 3 year Platinum supporter of Rennlist, and a valued contributor on the site and you behavior strikes me as vindictive and odd. We have plenty of other older threads as do many other Vendors that aren't closed. Removing our post as well as seeing you attack the Rennlist member "2swoosh" is certainly questionable without you knowing or understanding much if anything regarding the posts on this forum.

Again if you are representing Rennlist as an Admin, if you want to speak with me, or answer me, please PM me, or emails me at the email in my signature. I appears as a Admin at Rennlist you are engaging and preferring to keep this thread going with anger, frustration, accusation and rhetoric when most of this is absurd banter. But from Antigravity's perspective we are looking to resolve it and move on.

Old 04-22-2021, 04:45 PM
Marine Blue
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 801 Likes on 465 Posts

Mark are you a Moderator or Admin here on Rennlist? I don't exactly know what an "Admin" does as I seen in your Title , but if you are associated with Rennlist then try to show some etiquette as a representative of Rennlist and not bash on someone simply because they support Antigravity and see the boloney going on here. If you are a representative of Rennlist perhaps you can tone down your rhetoric a bit instead of instigating more flaming which really has no place here anymore. It's utterly unprofessional and irresponsible without knowing all the facts. Please do NOT reply to me here, I do not wish to engage and give this thread more flaming as you and the Moderators are seeming to indulge in. This thread has been actively allowed to get out of control with no restraint by the Moderator who I complained to and about 3 weeks ago, let us resolve that without more instigation by yourself.

Let me also state that I saw you recently closed a post that Antigravity made last year without notifying us. https://rennlist.com/forums/964-foru...l#post17378243. This post was an absolutely harmless promotional post with a couple people showing interest in our product and speaking positively about them. Yet you, as an Admin for Rennlist, took it upon yourself to close that thread without notifying us, and for no appearant reason you were going to do this. You then made a comment saying "Closing this thread. It should and will remain closed. Antigravity, please contact me if you want to open it for some reason." Why didn't you just contact us first and ask about it? We are a 3 year Platinum supporter of Rennlist, and a valued contributor on the site and you behavior strikes me as vindictive and odd. We have plenty of other older threads as do many other Vendors that aren't closed. Removing our post as well as seeing you attack the Rennlist member "2swoosh" is certainly questionable without you knowing or understanding much if anything regarding the posts on this forum.

Again if you are representing Rennlist as an Admin, if you want to speak with me, or answer me, please PM me, or emails me at the email in my signature. I appears as a Admin at Rennlist you are engaging and preferring to keep this thread going with anger, frustration, accusation and rhetoric when most of this is absurd banter. But from Antigravity's perspective we are looking to resolve it and move on.
Scott,

I think the primary concern is that a valid explanation has not been provided regarding the inaccurate FTC letter and more importantly it appears that the OP has not yet been made whole from an order that was placed over 4 months ago. Personally I would have also expected some type of future credit and or discount off the order for all the hassle.

You have many members reading this thread, focus on making things right.
Old 04-22-2021, 05:50 PM
kkswow12
Drifting

Default yes, and as i am,

[QUOTE=Marine Blue;17383954]Scott,

I think the primary concern is that a valid explanation has not been provided regarding the fraudulent FCC letter and more importantly it appears that the OP has not yet been made whole from an order that was placed over 4 months ago. Personally I would have also expected some type of future credit and or discount off the order for all the hassle.

You have many members reading this thread, focus on making things right.[/Q

or i was considering one of these seemingly top of the line batteries, i wholly concur..
Old 04-22-2021, 06:30 PM
BLACK3.2
Pro

Received 175 Likes on 99 Posts

I appears as a Admin at Rennlist you are engaging and preferring to keep this thread going with anger, frustration, accusation and rhetoric
project much?

Quick Reply: New Antigravity Battery - DOA