Sponsored by:

saved from a back date - 92 C2

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2021, 10:46 AM
Jeff Burger
Rennlist Member

Received 19 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by Greg Wolfe
Wow, the car looks great. Would you mind sharing where you found the rear spoiler? I have one, but the fit is not as good as yours.

Mr. Wolfe
Thanks! Sorry I can't help on the tail . Other than the 3.8 side plates, I didnt see any branding. A pelican had it for sale not too far from me. He had purchased a track oriented factory 3.2 wide body and he was going back to a "correct" tail. it was one of those parts I collected while finishing other projects.
Old 07-09-2021, 11:29 AM
Sirenty
Rennlist Member

Received 331 Likes on 179 Posts

Originally Posted by Jeff Burger
thanks everyone . Jpoint - , I dont think another project is in my future so I have started to divest myself of parts that I know I am not going to need as backups for my current cars, further proving to my wife that I wont be on a future edition of the tv show "hoarders"
If you have any spare widebody parts you are going to part with, I’d be interested.

Keep trying to convince myself I’m going to keep it narrow, and then I see killer cars like this…
Old 07-09-2021, 11:49 AM
964Lovac
Rennlist Member

Received 46 Likes on 35 Posts

Wow. Amazing work. Love seeing the widebody and the 3.8 spoiler. Looks amazing all together. Also happy not to see yet another backdate.

Seeing great work from RSR auto body, I think now that I'm closer, I'll have to see if he can repair my windshield cowl!

Enjoy the car in good health
Old 07-09-2021, 12:21 PM
Greg Wolfe
Rennlist Member

Received 536 Likes on 273 Posts

Thanks! Sorry I can't help on the tail . Other than the 3.8 side plates, I didnt see any branding. A pelican had it for sale not too far from me. He had purchased a track oriented factory 3.2 wide body and he was going back to a "correct" tail. it was one of those parts I collected while finishing other projects.
Totally understand! I figured it was a shot in the dark. The 3.8 tail I have is an awesome replica and used on a racecar for many years, but doesn't have the fitment that I need for my car. I should sell it and look for a better fitting one.

Mr. Wolfe
Old 07-30-2021, 10:05 PM
roketman
Rennlist Member

Received 221 Likes on 93 Posts
Default Burger mister!

Having heard about this project for a few years now
I can’t tell you how thoroughly impressed I am with the finished product. Although I know how rich you are in mechanical talent and I’m not really that surprised. I can also vouch for your racing prowess having raced against you for many years. How’s the old Saying go ? Those who don’t race,restore?
congratulations JEFF I can’t wait to see it in person
Old 07-31-2021, 10:47 AM
Jeff Burger
Rennlist Member

thanks Ron. done racing, done restoring , I guess I am down to maintaining!
Old 08-09-2021, 10:58 PM
fstockcarrera
Rennlist Member

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

thanks Ron. done racing, done restoring , I guess I am down to maintaining!
Jeff. The car looks great. Can't wait to see it in person. Amazing work.
Old 08-10-2021, 11:48 AM
TKO
Racer

Received 123 Likes on 46 Posts

Yes! Nice save.
Old 08-14-2021, 06:19 PM
Jeff Burger
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by fstockcarrera
Jeff. The car looks great. Can't wait to see it in person. Amazing work.
thanks Bob! hope to see you soon.

the latest improvement is a VDO radio - same as the continental but a blue screen instead of orange. - no tape or cd player a but blue tooth, digital and aux inputs. .I had to bypass the amp under the seat and haven't changed the speakers yet but the sound is much improved and it seems to be pulling in fm stations much better. .

Last edited by Jeff Burger; 08-14-2021 at 06:20 PM.

Quick Reply: saved from a back date - 92 C2