Sponsored by:

A site dedicated to....my car

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2010, 07:49 AM
carby
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ozmatt964
Absolutely beautiful......as for a young family, my son is 1 year old and that gave me an excuse to go and buy a 964. Maybe I should have waited for yours to come on the market!
I've used it for 2 years with my 3yr old but with the arrival of the 2nd grommet and the first one getting too big for the seat (new laws in NSW mean a proper seat until they are 7) and one garage in the inner city mean its time for a hiatus. My daughter called it daddies 'noisy car' and particularly likes its replacement, a
Renault Sport Clio 200.

There is no doubt...I'll be back in the fold soon enough, these cars are special, the 964 in particular. They really do seem to be hewn from stone, last of the true handmade porkers.

c
Old 08-08-2010, 03:44 AM
sml
Three Wheelin'

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

What price are you asking for the car? Where is it advertised?
Old 08-22-2010, 06:37 AM
carby
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It's sold.

Back to Melbourne, not placed in a good home yet but there are good hands in the wings I'm sure. 964 ownership was an education for me, not always positive and for anyone wanting a lesson in PPIs and the pitfalls of purchasing these cars drop me a PM and I'll be happy to share some 'once bitten' wisdom offline.

I hope it won't be the last aircooled 3.6 passing through but for now Im loving the go kart thrills of my Renault Clio RS200 and its four little pots of happiness!

Keep it shiny side up...

c

Quick Reply: A site dedicated to....my car