Notices
987 Forum Discussion about the Cayman/Boxster variants (2004-2012)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Porsche Survey for Rutgers MBA Student

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2009, 01:19 PM
rahhh3
6th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Porsche Survey for Rutgers MBA Student

Hello and thanks for taking the time to read. I am a Rutgers University MBA student working on a Brand Management semester project about the Porsche brand. I am specifically interested in past/current Porsche owners to take my survey regarding your feelings and perceptions for Porsche cars and the brand. Please click the link to take this short survey.
Many thanks!

http://new.qualtrics.com/SE?SID=SV_d...6IGU&SVID=Prod
Old 03-18-2009, 04:45 PM
ettsn
Pro

This survey is terrible. It looks like it's for a middle school report moreso than a Rutgers MBA program. Cayman is misspelled, the questions are leading at best and they don't seem to be anything beyond simple impression questions, but not brand value specific. Under cost of a new Porsche, the answer could be any of the above. Not sure what you were going for on that. Honestly, I tried to help you out, but it's so scatterbrained, I had to give up on it.
Old 03-18-2009, 06:44 PM
flatspin
Advanced

I took a look at the survey. Not sure what you hope to get out of it. No offense, but I don't see any way to get any quantifiable data from it due to the jumbled question structure (You have at least five different question types ranging from short essay to numeric rating), and the broad, (often) unrelated scope of the various questions. Perhaps you should narrow your focus a bit.
Old 03-20-2009, 12:33 AM
porschepet
Intermediate

Default rahhh3

AHH come on guys It was Fun.. Good job and good luck with the survey .
Old 10-31-2013, 04:33 AM
Arelyn
3rd Gear

A lot of students these days have started taking their surveys online which I feel is not right. Even my cousin who is doing his MBA from Thunderbird laureate wanted to do this and I was against it.

Quick Reply: Porsche Survey for Rutgers MBA Student