Sponsored by: Road Spy

Best Dealer In Colorado?

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-2023, 05:39 PM
Ashmer
3rd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Best Dealer In Colorado?

I have owned a few pcars, but have been without for several years due to our growing family! I am ready to go find a 991.2 TTS and am looking to build a good relationship with a local dealer in Colorado (had some back in Chicago). Anyone have experience in the state or strong preferences?
Old 07-31-2023, 06:11 PM
SamboTT@ByDesign
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 925 Likes on 565 Posts

The guys at Porsche Colorado Springs are great and true enthusiasts! Stevinson and Prestige, Littleton are also great.

Proud TOP Porsche Distributor For:

Kline-Innovation - ams Performance - TiALSPORT/XONA - #1 COBB PRO TUNER - CSF - IPD Plenums - DO88 - dodsonmotorsport

310-600-1850 - sam@bydesignauto.com
Old 07-31-2023, 08:01 PM
Dennis C
Rocky Mountain High
Rennlist Member

Received 1,259 Likes on 790 Posts

I have experience with Prestige, Stevinson, and Porsche of Colorado Springs. I’ve purchased cars at Prestige and Colorado Springs. I’ve had a positive experience with all three. I tend to favor Prestige. I’ve known their service manager for more than 13 years. Their techs are competent. Their service is good. They are mod friendly, as is Stevinson.

You can’t go wrong with any of them.
Old 07-31-2023, 10:44 PM
Beezupra
Rennlist Member

Received 263 Likes on 159 Posts

I've mostly used Littleton Porsche, but have had some experience w Prestige and CO Spngs. As above, they all are good players, so I'd suggest you start building that connection with whichever is closest to you and see how it goes.

At the same time, I'd add that I can't imagine shopping for a 991.2 TTS without expecting it to be a nationwide hunt for the best match. I bought mine out of FL; but Littleton has never made me feel less of a valued customer for having bought it elsewhere.
Old 07-31-2023, 10:59 PM
Ashmer
3rd Gear

Thanks, all, this was very helpful. I’ve had some service experience at Prestige with my former Cayenne, but nothing with sales at any of them.

Prestige currently has a 2019 TTS in black. It’s optioned well but I don’t love black for this particular car. https://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-...ecommendations

Price seems a bit above market, but hard to tell these days.
Old 08-01-2023, 01:26 AM
gyh
Rennlist Member

Received 63 Likes on 20 Posts

Originally Posted by Ashmer
Thanks, all, this was very helpful. I’ve had some service experience at Prestige with my former Cayenne, but nothing with sales at any of them.

Prestige currently has a 2019 TTS in black. It’s optioned well but I don’t love black for this particular car. https://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-...ecommendations

Price seems a bit above market, but hard to tell these days.
Nothing else to add to the general positive vibes about Colorado Springs, Littleton or Prestige, though I have always found their pricing to be quite high as a group compared to other markets within 8-12 hours' drive of here. One anecdote I have in the spring was walking into Littleton asking about a 991.2 Turbo and the salesperson I was chatting with seemed like he could care less about my interest in a car. I had to ask him to take down my information in case a car showed up and when he did, I feel fairly confident it went into the circular file because I never heard from him despite cars coming and going from the lot. I ended up with a 991.2 Turbo from out of state that I bought for significantly less than the price that car would fetch in the Denver market about a month later. No lasting hard feelings against Littleton based on that experience but I only mention it to add to Beezupra's recommendation to widen your net. It was well worth the effort in my case.
Old 08-01-2023, 02:10 AM
WaltB
Rennlist Member

Received 129 Likes on 67 Posts

I recommend Corwin at Prestige as a salesman.

Walt
Old 08-01-2023, 05:53 PM
Ashmer
3rd Gear

Originally Posted by WaltB
I recommend Corwin at Prestige as a salesman.

Walt
Thanks! I will seek him out.

I agree that there is not a particularly good reason to keep it local other than the majority of my relationship with the dealership post-purchase will be service, etc.
Old 08-01-2023, 06:54 PM
ottodawg
Rennlist Member

Received 315 Likes on 213 Posts

I'd say they're all equally terrible... But hey they're stealers.. Prestige you'll be outnumbered by Audi's about 10:1. Porsche's have been relegated to a small shack in the garage for service. Littleton is ok. Colorado Springs is probably the least bad. They do have a big Porsche following and some cool events and cars. We have some great Indy shops in the area, I'd only consider the dealers as a last resort or if it's a warranty repair.
Old 08-02-2023, 09:42 AM
Dennis C
Rocky Mountain High
Rennlist Member

Received 1,259 Likes on 790 Posts

For what it’s worth, Prestige is building a new Porsche dealership that they claim will be the most impressive in Colorado. When construction is finished, they won’t be a small operation in the back of the Audi dealership anymore.
Old 08-02-2023, 03:30 PM
ottodawg
Rennlist Member

Received 315 Likes on 213 Posts

Originally Posted by Dennis C
For what it’s worth, Prestige is building a new Porsche dealership that they claim will be the most impressive in Colorado. When construction is finished, they won’t be a small operation in the back of the Audi dealership anymore.
That's good news, I definitely felt like a 2nd hand citizen last time I was there, surrounded by soccer moms in Audi's.. 😁 Terrible is probably a little harsh, I'd say they're all equally competent. If you're bent on going to a dealer, pick the one most convenient and has the best loaners..
Old 08-28-2023, 11:02 PM
midwstCostofLivg
Advanced

Received 17 Likes on 15 Posts

I've had great experience with Stevinson/Littleton.
Old 08-30-2023, 01:28 PM
barncobob
Rennlist Member

Received 738 Likes on 454 Posts

my dream is to have more than ONE dealer to choose from.
Old 08-30-2023, 01:37 PM
midwstCostofLivg
Advanced

Received 17 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by barncobob
my dream is to have more than ONE dealer to choose from.
Or at least expanded. Littleton service is way oversubscribed. Basic stuff is taking a long time (week+) to get done. Maybe that's just me, but I don't think so.
Old 08-30-2023, 01:52 PM
barncobob
Rennlist Member

Received 738 Likes on 454 Posts

my 17 has been at dealer 11 days with NO action, called SM and he and I had a friendly chat and its going in today for service they fixed, paid for and then reappeared 3 days <200 miles later...I believe mentioning the GM by his first name ,might be a clue.:{}

Quick Reply: Best Dealer In Colorado?