Sponsored by:

Exclusive Option Revisited

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2020, 09:29 PM
speedshooter
Rennlist Member

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post
Default Exclusive Option Revisited

My Mexico Blue C4S is back from Exclusive Option as I wanted to finish out what was ordered from Porsche Exclusive from the original dealer spec. ordered car with deviated stitching in Amber Orange, the addition has really filled out the cabin and it looks terrific! A big thank you to Frank at Exclusive Option (@exclusiveoption) for the expertise, understanding, patience and guidance with his knowledge of his craft and the Porsche Exclusive options that are available and done correctly, his business ethics are first rate and the stitching color and leather is OEM matching. I finished the extended dash package, added rear cabin stitching and the steering wheel,

Dash side panel in leather with stitching

Dash Center Console with Chrono hood and deviated stitching

Dash air vents and speaker grill in leather with deviated stitching

Deviated stitching with center marker in Amber Orange

Deviated stitched boot with black leather shift pattern top

leather deviated center console lid

speaker grills with leather and deviated stitching

Exclusive option door handle in leather with deviated stitching

leather fuse cover with stitching

Rear Tunnel tray in leather with deviated stitching
The following 4 users liked this post by speedshooter:
Aubergine 73 (01-09-2024), polobai (10-05-2020), the_buch (10-05-2020), Wrtflyr (10-05-2020)
Old 10-05-2020, 12:43 PM
SConn
Rennlist Member

Received 974 Likes on 578 Posts

I'm shocked nobody has posted anything about this yet! I, for one, commend you on tackling this project. I think it looks great! But orange is also one of my favorite colors. I can't even imagine the work went into this! Amazing!
Old 10-05-2020, 01:31 PM
stoutthedog
Advanced

Received 18 Likes on 11 Posts

Very nice stitch work. I'm impressed..
Old 10-05-2020, 03:17 PM
Stealth 993
Nordschleife Master

Received 208 Likes on 126 Posts

That all looks very impressive! The sport crono looks incredible! I would love to do orange stitching to match the Lava Orange exterior. However, I don't have the coin or time to do the dash, doors, and seats to match.
In the end what was the ballpark cost to do this? Did you have to send him your parts to cover, or did you just get new covered parts?
Old 10-05-2020, 08:31 PM
Stevie 77 930
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Frank and his team at Exclusive Option do a fantastic job ! What I really like is the ability to do some of the little items easily, piece by piece.
I had Frank do my front speaker grills when i did front tweeters replacements, then the plastic triangle in the windows. The keyblades are fantastic and so i had to do the insert for the ignition switch.

I just love the details of these small upgrades.

The following users liked this post:
Wrtflyr (10-05-2020)
Old 10-06-2020, 03:18 AM
speedshooter
Rennlist Member

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

That red stitching looks terrific! and it is so addicting to add more to compliment the interior, I wanted to complete what the dealership partially ordered and Exclusive Option delivered where as trying to get Porsche Exclusive or PCNA to order this was really not in there interest and extremely expensive and no confirmed delivery or ETA and after speaking with Frank I knew I was in good hands, as far as pricing there website and emailing them will give you an idea depending on how far you want to go, it can be minimal or a little costly but not as costly compared to going direct, I felt the same quality with a quicker turn around time and great customer care.
Old 03-05-2024, 03:31 AM
M3Inline6
Drifting

Received 1,366 Likes on 757 Posts

How much do you guys think Exclusive Options would charge to wrap these small trim pieces from my GT3 RS door strap kit in black leather (..no stitching)?

Old 03-05-2024, 09:34 AM
MingusDew
Burning Brakes

Received 1,054 Likes on 535 Posts

Originally Posted by M3Inline6
How much do you guys think Exclusive Options would charge to wrap these small trim pieces from my GT3 RS door strap kit in black leather (..no stitching)?
May I suggest reaching out to Exclusive Option directly and just asking, instead of reviving a 4 year old dead thread to ask a bunch of random people? https://exclusiveoption.com
shammerman (03-05-2024)
Old 03-05-2024, 09:50 AM
CSK 911 C4S
Rennlist Member

Received 816 Likes on 406 Posts

Originally Posted by M3Inline6
I would find a local interior person to do this.

M3Inline6 (03-05-2024)
Old 03-05-2024, 01:41 PM
M3Inline6
Drifting

Received 1,366 Likes on 757 Posts

Originally Posted by MingusDew
May I suggest reaching out to Exclusive Option directly and just asking, instead of reviving a 4 year old dead thread to ask a bunch of random people? https://exclusiveoption.com
You assume I didn’t already do that (….which I did, but I haven’t heard back from them yet). If you had nothing to add you could’ve just ignored the thread. Old threads get bumped all of the time because prior [or current] members have experience and/or insight.
718spyder (03-09-2024)

Quick Reply: Exclusive Option Revisited