Notices
991 2012-2019
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Order delayed, last chance to modify my order.

Search this Thread

Old 12-20-2011, 11:51 PM
Galion
Pro

Received 48 Likes on 34 Posts
Default Order delayed, last chance to modify my order.

Hi all, Since my order was delayed for 30 more days dealer told me I have a few more days to add/delete some options, please any opinions/advice will be appreciated.

1. White vs Platinum silver
2. Carrera S wheels vs Carrera Classic wheels
3. Sport seats plus and 5mm Spacers, are they worth?

Thanks
Old 12-21-2011, 12:10 AM
MSR Racer
Rennlist Member

Received 180 Likes on 109 Posts

White with black wheels. Sports sets plus.
I am getting a 991 after driving one.
Old 12-21-2011, 01:01 AM
mdeleeuw
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I had a chance to sit in both Sport and Sport+ seats, and I would go with the plus. I found the standard sport seats to be a bit tight particularly on the seat bottom bolsters than the current sport seats.

The plus offers the ability to inflate both bottom and side bolsters to get that snug feeling, but also to relax it a bit for longer drives. I found them to be a great fit.

Also, the + version has an extendable thigh support (electric) which was very comfy for me. Not sure if the standard version has this feature in any form.

Well worth the difference in my opinion...

Mike
Old 12-21-2011, 01:55 PM
AF330i
Rennlist Member

Received 48 Likes on 30 Posts

Personally I am a big fan of White but I guess it would depend on what you are looking for. White is more of a 'look at me' color than Silver.

Did the dealer tell you why it is delayed ... by any chance did you order a manual transmission ?

My local dealer told me that they haven't had any allocations yet for Manual's so I am wondering if that is the issue.
Old 12-21-2011, 02:51 PM
Galion
Pro

Received 48 Likes on 34 Posts

Originally Posted by AF330i
Personally I am a big fan of White but I guess it would depend on what you are looking for. White is more of a 'look at me' color than Silver.

Did the dealer tell you why it is delayed ... by any chance did you order a manual transmission ?

My local dealer told me that they haven't had any allocations yet for Manual's so I am wondering if that is the issue.

Dealer told me that i have to wait for a March build since I dont want the sunroof, I really don't want to pay for such an odd design option.

Quick Reply: Order delayed, last chance to modify my order.