Sponsored by:

Leasing a 2015 991

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2015, 08:59 PM
fansonly
Rennlist Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by diesel1
No trade, I sold my car after I signed the lease. I think I had good timing and two out of the three dealers know me fairly well from past purchases. I took my time negotiating(3 weeks) and didn't back down from my numbers. Ultimately I had to show the dealers the others offers in writing. I went back and forth between them to get there bottom line figures. On the day I signed the papers I went to dealer with the car I wanted and said I am taking home a car today if you can get closer to 14% (they where at 10% MF was the same) I will take yours, if not I'm leaving in the next 1/2 hour to get the other gts. I think there are still deals out there to be had on the 15's just stick to your guns. Remember they are new cars but are basically two model years old just sitting on the lot, dealers need to move them. I was told the dealer has 10% off msrp before they lose money, but some how all three dealers where able to get below that. So trunk money, hold back or incentives are in play. I hope this helps. If anyone wants more info let me know
so, what is your monthly payment?
Old 10-26-2015, 01:04 AM
stevebmd
Racer

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

i got 12% off a 2016 C4 7mt coupe, leased at buy rate MF. These things can be done. This is my fourth 911, but first from my local dealer.
Old 10-26-2015, 01:27 AM
studlee
Racer

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

PNW car dealers are all snobs. i lived in so. cal and we always taked invoice pricing. here in washington all dealers start with MSRP. what is this all about.

Originally Posted by Hothonda
Have the itch again & now doing my due diligence w/too much time on my hands.

Made an appointment at a local dealer, knew they had a car that would work. Negotiations ensued with them telling me what their BS costs were and etc etc -
said just give me my cost OK?

We were getting nowhere near my reality (IMO), but they needed to throw in the fact they just sold a $140K 991 and gave a $1K discount. Am I supposed to be impressed?

The thing is, dealers claim the people who post on forums w/prices paid are in so many words are lying. My opinion is just the opposite on who's lying.

All aren't that way, in fact found one that's fair 1800 miles away.

Not happening locally.
Old 10-26-2015, 01:36 AM
ocularguy
Track Day

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by studlee
PNW car dealers are all snobs. i lived in so. cal and we always taked invoice pricing. here in washington all dealers start with MSRP. what is this all about.
Don't know about SoCal, but it's hard to get meaningful discounts in NorCal. Too bad the service quality doesn't match their profit margins. The profits clearly don't go to the facilities or the employees, but I guess there must be some fat and happy dealership owners.

Quick Reply: Leasing a 2015 991