Sponsored by:

Best Dealerships to Buy a Porsche

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-2015, 02:18 AM
cajerseyboy
Banned

Received 180 Likes on 95 Posts

Originally Posted by beaverlake
Bought our first (981 Boxster S) and second (991 C2s cab) Porsches from Scott Py at Porsche Rancho Mirage - and we live in the Seattle area. Now looking for another 991 - this time a C4s cab. Great experience purchasing remotely. Porsche Bellevue in the Seattle area has a great, great service department. Brett Payne from Sonnen has been great to work with as I look to complete my search this time around.
recently got my GTS from Scott. Great guy to work with.
Old 11-02-2015, 07:36 PM
Mlbraptor
Burning Brakes

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Porsche of Beachwood, OH.
Ask for Dario.
Old 11-02-2015, 08:28 PM
usctrojanGT3
Rennlist Member

Received 3,814 Likes on 2,174 Posts

Originally Posted by 9914s
Mark Chue, Champion Porsche
You must be kidding...they are probably at the top of the stealership list...them and Beverly Hills. FAIL!
Old 11-02-2015, 08:29 PM
usctrojanGT3
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by leveragedsellout
Park Place Porsche in Dallas. Premier dealership. Great experience. Think they are the highest volume pre-owned dealer in the country.
+991
Old 11-02-2015, 08:31 PM
usctrojanGT3
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Spyerx
Circle and Walters in SoCal.
Need to clarify this one for you Spyerx....Walters is GREAT for service but their sales department sucks (wouldn't even let me put my name down for a GT4 or an RS earlier this year).
Old 11-02-2015, 11:15 PM
stevebmd
Racer

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Here in the nations capital I have no less than five dealers in a 10 mile radius and another 4-5 in a half hours drive to Baltimore/Annapolis but most of my cars come from out of state. That said, most recent car came from Wallingford by way of my local, Porsche of Rockville. After 5 porsches, i finally bought one from my local. the sales mgr Michael was very helpful and transparent. very aggressive pricing. i'd do it again. Tysons historically have been difficult. my business partner has had good success with Porsche of Silver Spring.
Years ago i did a deal with Princeton porsche and Braman, but both of those Sales/General managers have moved on
Old 11-03-2015, 01:15 AM
br911
Rennlist Member

Received 87 Likes on 74 Posts

Try getting a GT3RS or GT4 at msrp. The dealership that gets you that will be by far the best one to buy any other car.
Old 11-05-2015, 12:16 AM
Para82
Race Car

Received 38 Likes on 24 Posts

Porsche of Destin is unmatched.

I was also impressed with the brief service I had with Braman Porsche of Palm Beach, Florida.

On the other end we should also call out the scum. Porsche of Arlington, Virginia has the biggest scumbag service department imaginable. They tried to scam me out of $12,000 dollars while I was on my way to another combat tour in Iraq. Luckily I sensed the scam and pulled my car immediately out of their garage before they "repaired" it.
Old 11-05-2015, 12:18 AM
Para82
Race Car

Received 38 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by br911
Try getting a GT3RS or GT4 at msrp. The dealership that gets you that will be by far the best one to buy any other car.
Yup Porsche of Destin just offered a GT4 allocation at MSRP yesterday to locals - said they rather sell to us than some car flipper in California. I like that.
Old 11-05-2015, 01:09 AM
captainkirk
Pro

Received 23 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by Para82
Porsche of Destin is unmatched.

I was also impressed with the brief service I had with Braman Porsche of Palm Beach, Florida.

On the other end we should also call out the scum. Porsche of Arlington, Virginia has the biggest scumbag service department imaginable. They tried to scam me out of $12,000 dollars while I was on my way to another combat tour in Iraq. Luckily I sensed the scam and pulled my car immediately out of their garage before they "repaired" it.
Wow - Porsche of Arlington did that. I went there once recently, no one came up to me to say hi - I do wonder if they got scared of my friend (he is in beard phase at the moment - has long unruly beard) with me who is a Marine.

But I do drive by them regularly - for years they didn't even have a real sign. I mean Toyota Dealership next to it has a real sign. Sure now the dealership has a building and all, but makes me wonder on how they get Dealership award (unless the award is given out to increase more sales etc). I always got the uneasy feeling about them from a distance, and I won't do business with anyone who tries to scam our Service men and women.

I know one shouldn't judge a book by a cover, but scam for $12K is crazy
Old 11-05-2015, 01:37 AM
stevebmd
Racer

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

not surprised. Porsche of arlington used to be Heishmans. in the old days they were topnotch, chick stanton was a stand up salesman. totally third rate dealership now. years ago they tried to sell me a 911rsa that not only wasn't on their lot, but had been damaged in transit. looking back i should have bought it and held on, but who knew back in the 90's.
Old 11-05-2015, 01:54 AM
vactor
Advanced

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by HelpMeHelpU
After looking around for a month or so, I found a great car (2014 Cayman S, CPO, less than 3,000 miles) at a very fair price at Joe Rizza Porsche of Orland Park, outside of Chicago, over 800 miles from home. Sent first email inquiry around 11 pm E and received a response within 20 minutes (after 11 pm!) and placed a deposit by 11 am the next day. Aaron Zielinski (General Manager) and Chris Wydajewski (Internet Sales Manager) were totally great to work with--fair, honest, prompt, and did exactly what they said without any games or trying to sell me anything else. I flew in the next week and drove home--the entire 800+ miles--without listening to the radio/music once, just enjoying the sound of the engine! Highly recommend.
i can agree with your experience at Rizza. my GF got 2 from them in the last few years and Aaron is great to work with, as is Paul. they also have a very good service department that has taken excellent care of her.
Old 11-05-2015, 02:44 AM
silvertige
Pro

Received 195 Likes on 118 Posts

Newport Porsche with Garrick.
Old 11-05-2015, 05:21 AM
beaverlake
Rennlist Member

Received 33 Likes on 21 Posts

After today another vote for Brett Payne and Sonnen.
Old 11-05-2015, 10:22 AM
vactor
Advanced

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by HelpMeHelpU
After looking around for a month or so, I found a great car (2014 Cayman S, CPO, less than 3,000 miles) at a very fair price at Joe Rizza Porsche of Orland Park, outside of Chicago, over 800 miles from home. Sent first email inquiry around 11 pm E and received a response within 20 minutes (after 11 pm!) and placed a deposit by 11 am the next day. Aaron Zielinski (General Manager) and Chris Wydajewski (Internet Sales Manager) were totally great to work with--fair, honest, prompt, and did exactly what they said without any games or trying to sell me anything else. I flew in the next week and drove home--the entire 800+ miles--without listening to the radio/music once, just enjoying the sound of the engine! Highly recommend.
my GF had 2 similar fantastic experiences at Rizza. Aaron and Paul were great, and Bob in service has also been fabulous. she got 2 great cars at excellent prices and has a solid relationship with them now.

Quick Reply: Best Dealerships to Buy a Porsche