Sponsored by:

Fidelity Dealers

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2016, 02:38 PM
ricm
Instructor

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post
Default Fidelity Dealers

A regional Subaru dealer that I used in the past no longer offers Fidelity warranties. I called Fidelity and most of the dealers that they suggested no longer offer them. I would appreciate any leads for Fidelity sellers that you've used.

And please, no comments regarding the efficacy of extended warranties. They've come through for me and help with the resale.

Thanks!
Old 01-09-2016, 03:44 PM
titleistaddict87
Three Wheelin'

Received 125 Likes on 103 Posts

Originally Posted by ricm
A regional Subaru dealer that I used in the past no longer offers Fidelity warranties. I called Fidelity and most of the dealers that they suggested no longer offer them. I would appreciate any leads for Fidelity sellers that you've used.

And please, no comments regarding the efficacy of extended warranties. They've come through for me and help with the resale.

Thanks!
If you end up finding someone can you please post or PM me the info? Might also be interested as well depending on the cost. Have you had good experience with Fidelity's coverage and claims process? Have only had extended plans through the manufacturer previously but agree with you, I've made use of them and the piece of mind and resale evens it out IMO.
Old 01-09-2016, 03:52 PM
STG
Race Director

Received 193 Likes on 137 Posts

I know little about third party warranties. I have heard Easy Care thrown around by Porsche Service Departments. I think it's best to get some SA's opinions seeing they have direct interaction with these companies for claims. I know some are easier/harder to get to pay out.

I think warranties overall are good if you know what you're buying and make good choices.

Quick Reply: Fidelity Dealers