Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Porsche San Francisco

Turbo S and Urus

Search this Thread

Old 12-11-2022, 11:00 AM
RCorsa
Pro

Received 436 Likes on 196 Posts

Yes I actually had a deal set for MSRP on a turbo GT as well. It would have saved me about 70k to go that route. I drove the urus and was sold right away. I think the Cayenne is a little tired looking IMO and it didn’t look too special for a $200K SUV. This week I got set of OEM 22 wheels and some winter tires and the car is amazingly capable in the cold rain and snow. Taking it up skiing this week….

Last edited by RCorsa; 12-11-2022 at 11:02 AM.
The following 3 users liked this post by RCorsa:
heshalosny (02-14-2023), secondtimer (12-17-2022), Steve 96C4S (12-21-2022)
Old 02-07-2023, 08:48 PM
fskof
Rennlist Member

Received 185 Likes on 108 Posts

Originally Posted by RCorsa
Yes I actually had a deal set for MSRP on a turbo GT as well. It would have saved me about 70k to go that route. I drove the urus and was sold right away. I think the Cayenne is a little tired looking IMO and it didn’t look too special for a $200K SUV. This week I got set of OEM 22 wheels and some winter tires and the car is amazingly capable in the cold rain and snow. Taking it up skiing this week….

Now that you have had some time with the Urus what are your thoughts on it? It's on my list of 3 cars that I will be looking for this summer.
Old 02-08-2023, 01:35 AM
Terrence
Rennlist Member

Received 32 Likes on 27 Posts

I got a 2023 Range Rover V8. I love it. The best luxury SUV I have ever had. I have sports cars. I don’t need my SUV to pretend to be a sports car anymore. I have sports cars. I would rather my SUV pretend to be a Rolls Royce. The new Range Rover fits that description very well, and of course, in the mean time, it can still climb mountains and go through rivers. Win Win. 🤗
The following users liked this post:
heshalosny (02-14-2023)
Old 02-08-2023, 09:40 AM
RCorsa
Pro

Received 436 Likes on 196 Posts

Originally Posted by fskof
Now that you have had some time with the Urus what are your thoughts on it? It's on my list of 3 cars that I will be looking for this summer.
The Urus is my absolute favorite SUV I’ve owned - by a long way. In standard strata mode it’s super quiet and easy to drive. It has without question the best sound system of ANY car I’ve owned. I’m even teaching my 15 year old son to drive with it and he said it’s the easiest car to drive out of my wife’s new x5 and the Tesla model 3 I saved for his 16th later this year. It’s amazing in the snow, has heated and massaging seats and the interior is spectacular. However, Put it in corsa, and it’s a completely different beast. Sounds the best of all my cars and performs like an absolute exotic sports car. It’s a very strange car given all the capabilities and double personality but I love it. So much so that I Ordered an performante (which is delayed due to carbon fiber issues) and an S for next year. Also, I sold the 992 for a f8 I ordered a year ago and finally arrived. I think I have the ideal set up now.

The following users liked this post:
heshalosny (02-14-2023)

Quick Reply: Turbo S and Urus