can you help me with seller fabspeed

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-2024, 09:34 AM
Omegawatt
AutoX

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default can you help me with seller fabspeed

Hello everyone,

I don't really like to talk about my problems but I would like your opinion because I can't find any solutions..

I bought fabspeed maxflo silencers in December in Fabspeed shop, which I received at home in France on December 15.

unfortunately when I opened the box I noticed that the package had two right exhausts...
I therefore sent an email to fabspeed who immediately recognized the error and guaranteed to send the missing exhaust. I did receive a tax call from additional UPS, which I paid (so 2 taxes) and never received anything...
Since then I've been sending emails to sales@fabspeed, info@fabspeed... and I always get the same answer, "we're doing our best"... I've been waiting for a month, they don't want to refund or send me the missing exhaust.

What do you think I can do?

Thank you for your help
Old 01-26-2024, 09:37 AM
Ksdaoski
Rennlist Member

Received 1,362 Likes on 683 Posts

@Fabspeed Motorsport usually has good excuses and apologies
Old 01-26-2024, 09:51 AM
Omegawatt
AutoX

Originally Posted by Ksdaoski
@Fabspeed Motorsport usually has good excuses and apologies
Thank you for your response. in what sense do you say that, ironically? because to wait a month I don't see the excuses except their weekly email which says: "I understand your frustration and we are doing our best...." and they respond neither to my questions nor to my requests and even less to me refund if fabspeed does not know how to deliver its own products...
Old 01-26-2024, 10:08 AM
Dplus
Instructor

Received 22 Likes on 13 Posts

Can you cancel your credit card transaction with them as goods not received?
As of this morning, their website is down.
The following users liked this post:
Omegawatt (01-26-2024)
Old 01-26-2024, 10:28 AM
Omegawatt
AutoX

Originally Posted by Dplus
Can you cancel your credit card transaction with them as goods not received?
As of this morning, their website is down.
unfortunately in France you can only do this if you file a complaint with the local police, with this complaint the bank reserves the right to reimburse or not. as the purchase is my choice I think the bank will not reimburse me.

other people have a bad experience with Fabspeed? because I had read several posts from Fabrice Fabiani who seemed quite present and praised his products, so I bought with confidence...
Old 01-26-2024, 10:29 AM
Ksdaoski
Rennlist Member

Received 1,362 Likes on 683 Posts

Originally Posted by Omegawatt
Thank you for your response. in what sense do you say that, ironically? because to wait a month I don't see the excuses except their weekly email which says: "I understand your frustration and we are doing our best...." and they respond neither to my questions nor to my requests and even less to me refund if fabspeed does not know how to deliver its own products...
My experience and what I've seen, some people love Fabspeed, and others have issues with their customer service. People will have issues like you're having, getting little resolved. Then come on here to complain. @Fabspeed Motorsport will come on here and make excuses but then solve the problem. That's my experience with exhaust parts that were rusting in like 4 weeks of ownership....no results utilizing the proper channels of good customer service. Had to resort to public shaming to get results and solutions. I can find many more examples of this over the years, people having issues with Fabspeed customer service, not getting parts on time, etc, no solutions. Then complain here, and get solutions.

Last edited by Ksdaoski; 01-26-2024 at 10:37 AM.
Omegawatt (01-26-2024)
Old 01-26-2024, 10:30 AM
NC TRACKRAT
Rennlist Member

Received 434 Likes on 272 Posts

This is the sort of thing a vendor hates to see. FABSPEED usually has a presence here and, I would imagine they don't like "bad press". Hopefully, the owner will step in and make this right.
Omegawatt (01-26-2024)
Old 01-26-2024, 10:55 AM
Omegawatt
AutoX

I hate it, but I don't understand why the seller waits for this kind of thing to act. in fact, public shame, and worse, the gathering of all people who have had incidents to act... it's nonsense... in the same way as leaving a customer for a month with no other response than "thank you for your patience ..."

I wanted to buy sports caralyzers for my C4s, needless to say I will go
everywhere except chez fabspeed.

I apologize if my language is bad I use a translator because I speak English badly
Old 01-26-2024, 02:04 PM
P-daddy
Rennlist Member

Received 447 Likes on 271 Posts

That’s a shame to hear that. Fabspeed is on this forum quite frequently and I’m sure they will see this thread. This is “bad business”, @Fabspeed Motorsport !
Old 01-26-2024, 02:39 PM
Fabspeed Motorsport
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 678 Likes on 432 Posts

Originally Posted by Omegawatt
Hello everyone,

I don't really like to talk about my problems but I would like your opinion because I can't find any solutions..

I bought fabspeed maxflo silencers in December in Fabspeed shop, which I received at home in France on December 15.

unfortunately when I opened the box I noticed that the package had two right exhausts...
I therefore sent an email to fabspeed who immediately recognized the error and guaranteed to send the missing exhaust. I did receive a tax call from additional UPS, which I paid (so 2 taxes) and never received anything...
Since then I've been sending emails to sales@fabspeed, info@fabspeed... and I always get the same answer, "we're doing our best"... I've been waiting for a month, they don't want to refund or send me the missing exhaust.

What do you think I can do?

Thank you for your help
Good Morning, OP

I am very sorry to hear about this, and would certainly like to ensure we make things right. I took a look into things, I will shoot you a PM as well to ensure I have all the pertinent details correct. However, I do see that we sent out the corrected component (left side exit) a couple of weeks ago, unfortunately, it seems to have had an issue with its customs declaration, I have spoken with our Customer Service Manager and stressed the importance of this being finalized today. To do so, I will have another left-side outlet built and shipped out today, and ask UPS to return the one in customs rather than cause further delays by editing that declaration as it seems that has been the vast majority of the hold-up. (A ticket was filed with UPS the day the error was noticed, and they have yet to act on this despite over a dozen requests) Of which it seems Customer Service has tried to keep you in the loop on via your open service tickets, albeit I fully understand and share your frustrations.

If there is anything I can do to assist you further please feel free to let me know via email or give me a call on my personal # (information attached in private message)

I do appreciate all who brought this to my attention, and OP's willingness to allow us to make things right, though I am saddened it got to this point. Rest assured we will be launching a full investigation as to the cause, and instituting the proper preventative measure to ensure this does not happen again.

Last edited by Fabspeed Motorsport; 01-26-2024 at 02:56 PM.
gonzilla (01-28-2024)
Old 01-26-2024, 05:26 PM
Onami
Rennlist Member

Received 701 Likes on 462 Posts

Great response! I had one of 4 wheels that I sold stuck in customs and UPS was a royal pain to deal with. It cost me an extra $350 to bring back that one wheel and re-ship that via DHL to clean up their mess!
Old 01-26-2024, 06:17 PM
Gbos1
Rennlist Member

Received 736 Likes on 522 Posts

Fabspeed always comes through! Awesome product too!
sdm100 (01-27-2024)
Old 01-26-2024, 06:19 PM
Omegawatt
AutoX

Originally Posted by Fabspeed Motorsport
Good Morning, OP

I am very sorry to hear about this, and would certainly like to ensure we make things right. I took a look into things, I will shoot you a PM as well to ensure I have all the pertinent details correct. However, I do see that we sent out the corrected component (left side exit) a couple of weeks ago, unfortunately, it seems to have had an issue with its customs declaration, I have spoken with our Customer Service Manager and stressed the importance of this being finalized today. To do so, I will have another left-side outlet built and shipped out today, and ask UPS to return the one in customs rather than cause further delays by editing that declaration as it seems that has been the vast majority of the hold-up. (A ticket was filed with UPS the day the error was noticed, and they have yet to act on this despite over a dozen requests) Of which it seems Customer Service has tried to keep you in the loop on via your open service tickets, albeit I fully understand and share your frustrations.

If there is anything I can do to assist you further please feel free to let me know via email or give me a call on my personal # (information attached in private message)

I do appreciate all who brought this to my attention, and OP's willingness to allow us to make things right, though I am saddened it got to this point. Rest assured we will be launching a full investigation as to the cause, and instituting the proper preventative measure to ensure this does not happen again.
I can say two things:

It's been two weeks since I threatened your sales department to talk about your service quality problems on different networks, including hiring a lawyer because I have more than 15 exchange emails where nothing happens... I can't do it to believe that as the manager of your company this is not under your control.

the second thing I have indeed received your pm and email from your customer service as well as the parcel shipping number for the incorrect part. I find this all the more strange. in any case I confirm that you have managed the problem, while waiting for this to happen, and I totally deplore having to manage to execute threats which harm customer confidence in your services and not your products.

I can say two things:

It's been two weeks since I threatened your sales department to talk about your service quality problems on different networks, including hiring a lawyer because I have more than 15 exchange emails where nothing happens... I can't do it to believe that as the manager of your company this is not under your control.

the second thing I have indeed received your pm and email from your customer service as well as the parcel shipping number for the incorrect part. I find this all the more strange. in any case I confirm that you have managed the problem, while waiting for this to happen, and I totally deplore having to manage to execute threats which harm customer confidence in your services and not your products.
Old 01-27-2024, 09:43 AM
sdm100
Rennlist Member

Received 211 Likes on 108 Posts

Lawyers threats what complete BS
The following 3 users liked this post by sdm100:
coreseller (01-27-2024), Gbos1 (01-27-2024), menzzer37 (01-27-2024)
Old 01-27-2024, 03:17 PM
menzzer37
Rennlist Member

Received 19 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by sdm100
Lawyers threats what complete BS
haha exactly. Good luck suing a US company in France…
Gbos1 (01-27-2024)

Quick Reply: can you help me with seller fabspeed