Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

paging bubba abalto

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2005, 05:00 PM
E. J. - 993 Alumni
Drifting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

And the owner of that board didn't take any action? Crazy.
Old 03-16-2005, 05:17 PM
Viken
Keeper of the Truth
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by E. J. - 993 Alumni
And the owner of that board didn't take any action? Crazy.
Well, the only action he took was to delete a bunch of the original posts by the impostor and to make the IP addresses available. But, someone posted this on his board the night before yesterday and he (the owner) deleted it almost immediately:

How the West Was Won - Posted by (IP:***43.144.45) It's Viken again on 2005-03-14 19:47:24

I thought you folks would like to know why and how the barrage of posts were stopped. I am the person who did the post as clemson using and obviously bogus email address and explained that the problem was the persone pretending to be Viken and trying to trash him. I did this, and others did more posts to gain the attention of Clemson so that this jerk (remember he is the one who started the war here) could get some justice.

Well, I have identified who he is. Big shock - he is a narrow minded little boy who didn't like being wrong on Rennlist. Yesterday (or was it the day before) I wrote a post for this board, pretending to be him. I used his real email address and in that message I explained exactly who I was and what I had done. I knew that with the new software, that message would go to the little boy for approval and he woudl hopefully be smart enough to realize that his identity is known to many people. Now there is no reason for me to be selfish so I am going to share the info with all of you. What you do with it is your choice, but you will soon know who tried to trash Viken and trash your board. I will not be back here, but if he returns, you will know who he is so you can protect your own board. I have nothing against this place, but I have a lot against the little boy.

So here he is. His email is
abalto@hypmedia.com
For those that feel the need for more info, simply put that email address into Google and you can find an amazing amount of information about Andrew, his business, his cars and some personal info. You might even discover that he runs a few boards like this, but please don't go after him the same way he went after all of you.

Bye and enjoy your board.

Then, last night, the same poster re-posted this message which is still up at this time:

http://www.911turbo.com/turboclub/bo...essageID=63302

I am getting upset - Posted by (IP:***82.24.251) iamclemsonNOT on 2005-03-15 20:23:56

Now I posted this yesteray for all of you folks to be able to know who is trashing your board. But clemson decided to delete it and block my IP. Now Clemson, I warned you that I am using a proxy and can change my location at will.

My friend Viken approached me to help him as he was being slandered by someone and the admin here would not take action. Viken knows that I am pretty fair with Internet security so here I am and I have exposed the attacker. Now all I am trying to do is make everyone else aware of the facts with one, and only one post. But NOOOOOOOOOO. Clemson deletes and blocks IP's. I am beginning to get as upset with Clemson and this board as I am with the attacker, exposed below. So Clemson, I suggest you leave this message for all to see. I promised Viken that I would not try to spoil your board if you were cooperative with him, but it looks to me like you are suporting the attackere, Andrew. Below is a copy of the message I posted yesterday. Are you going to leave it alone or are we going to start playing a new game here?

I thought you folks would like to know why and how the barrage of posts were stopped. I am the person who did the post as clemson using and obviously bogus email address and explained that the problem was the persone pretending to be Viken and trying to trash him. I did this, and others did more posts to gain the attention of Clemson so that this jerk (remember he is the one who started the war here) could get some justice.

Well, I have identified who he is. Big shock - he is a narrow minded little boy who didn't like being wrong on Rennlist. Yesterday (or was it the day before) I wrote a post for this board, pretending to be him. I used his real email address and in that message I explained exactly who I was and what I had done. I knew that with the new software, that message would go to the little boy for approval and he woudl hopefully be smart enough to realize that his identity is known to many people. Now there is no reason for me to be selfish so I am going to share the info with all of you. What you do with it is your choice, but you will soon know who tried to trash Viken and trash your board. I will not be back here, but if he returns, you will know who he is so you can protect your own board. I have nothing against this place, but I have a lot against the little boy.

So here he is. His email is
abalto@hypmedia.com
For those that feel the need for more info, simply put that email address into Google and you can find an amazing amount of information about Andrew, his business, his cars and some personal info. You might even discover that he runs a few boards like this, but please don't go after him the same way he went after all of you.

Bye and enjoy your board.

To that, Clemson responded as follows:

http://www.911turbo.com/turboclub/bo...essageID=63304

Re: I am getting upset - Posted by (IP:***164.159.141) Clemson on 2005-03-15 22:24:46

Whoever you are! You see! I don't know you, I don't know this Viken, I don't know this Andrew, I don't know the attacker. I don't who you are, I don't care what you guys do. Why do I trust anyone of you? You guys are no difference to me. You 4 people are the same type of people, you 4 people could be the same person. I can't tell.

If you want to help, why don't you work with me. Why don't you send me an email. And what proof do you have about this Andrew guy attacking the board?? Why are you so confidence? Why are you so sure? I honestly don't see any evidence of him using the board. I think you are just playing with me, right? I was pretty happy for the last few days, there was no "TRASHING" or "ATTACKING" on the board, except your ground-less email. I am not trying to protect anyone here, I put his email address in google search, I really don't see anything wrong with him. Which particular link that are you referring to? Please enlighten me. Send me the link to my email account: ycc@911turbo.com.

Okay, I am so afraid of you, I will leave message up for a week. I really hope that you, Viken, Andrew, and the attacker never return.

--Clemson
Porsche 911 Turbo Club

And this:

http://www.911turbo.com/turboclub/bo...essageID=63305

NO ONE POST UNDER THIS TOPIC, PLEASE - Posted by (IP:***164.159.141) Clemson on 2005-03-15 22:28:33

Please do not post under this topic, thank you.

--Clemson
Porsche 911 Turbo Club

Can we start a TV sitcom show based on this? LOL!
Old 03-16-2005, 05:32 PM
Randy M
Drifting

Received 713 Likes on 324 Posts

I don't know what any of this is about but I just read 'arrogant **********'
Old 03-16-2005, 08:35 PM
E. J. - 993 Alumni
Drifting

Originally Posted by Randy M
I don't know what any of this is about but I just read 'arrogant **********'
Pretty funny coming from a guy with a Hummer, a Porsche and an avatar saying "Poverty Sucks".

Are you agreeing that Viken's an arrogant **********?
Old 03-16-2005, 11:31 PM
Randy M
Drifting

Received 713 Likes on 324 Posts

My avatar was the first thing I thought of actually. If you didn't know the picture isn't of me. And no I'm NOT agreeing that Viken is an arrogant **********. You're barking up the wrong tree. Go sic on someone else...
Old 03-17-2005, 02:16 AM
David in LA
Nordschleife Master

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Viken - You know, if you had just tried the Hankooks none of this would have happened
Old 03-17-2005, 02:18 AM
DJ
Haiku Grasshoppa
Rennlist Member
Can I Drove Your Car?

Originally Posted by David in LA
Viken - You know, if you had just tried the Hankooks none of this would have happened

It sucks to have your internet identity stolen, but at least we can laugh at the tires on the thief's car.
Old 03-17-2005, 12:05 PM
Viken
Keeper of the Truth
Lifetime Rennlist

Originally Posted by David in LA
LOL! Here I am running R-compound tires on my car because nothing else worked for me and I am going to try a 280 treadwear tire with hardly any rubber touching the pavement? I did not buy a sports car to drive in a straight line and commute with.

Now, to be perfectly fair to Hankook, their top of the line tire at the time was the Ventus Sport K104 which is the one Balto was so adamant about. Today, it appears that they have an even better 200 treadwear maximum performance tire (Ventus R-S2 Z212) with a little bit more rubber and less grooves. Perhaps, this is the one to try? Not enough sizes are available yet, however.
Old 03-17-2005, 12:16 PM
Viken
Keeper of the Truth
Lifetime Rennlist

Originally Posted by DJ
It sucks to have your internet identity stolen, but at least we can laugh at the tires on the thief's car.
DJ, what makes it even more ironic, he didn't have those tires on his car at the time. I think he was driving on one of the tires you and liked a lot.
Old 03-17-2005, 01:26 PM
Robert Henriksen
Addict
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Viken
Now, to be perfectly fair to Hankook, their top of the line tire at the time was the Ventus Sport K104 which is the one Balto was so adamant about. Today, it appears that they have an even better 200 treadwear maximum performance tire (Ventus R-S2 Z212) with a little bit more rubber and less grooves. Perhaps, this is the one to try? Not enough sizes are available yet, however.
I *think* I've seen in some advertising that Hankook is getting into sponsoring some amateur racing efforts. That's a positive sign that they may develop into a decent performance tire vendor - at some point!
Old 03-19-2005, 03:51 AM
DJ
Haiku Grasshoppa
Rennlist Member
Can I Drove Your Car?

DJ, what makes it even more ironic, he didn't have those tires on his car at the time. I think he was driving on one of the tires you and liked a lot.

He had four of those mini expandable spares tires on? Cool.
Old 03-19-2005, 09:03 AM
E. J. - 993 Alumni
Drifting

DJ, what makes it even more ironic, he didn't have those tires on his car at the time
And thats different from a lot of the Rennlist technical advice HOW?
Old 03-19-2005, 02:33 PM
DJ
Haiku Grasshoppa
Rennlist Member
Can I Drove Your Car?

Uh.... hang on, I'm still thinking.
Old 03-20-2005, 05:50 AM
Jean
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 167 Likes on 100 Posts

Well the worst part is that he has been online a couple of days back, I was hoping he would chime in and explain, but obviously he does not have the cojones to do it.
Old 03-20-2005, 12:02 PM
DJ
Haiku Grasshoppa
Rennlist Member
Can I Drove Your Car?

Did he make a post? Where?

Quick Reply: paging bubba abalto