paging bubba abalto

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2005, 09:56 PM
JimBob Jumpback
That's Bubba Guru to you

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default paging bubba abalto

bubba andrew,

wear yall been? Ol JimBob dun misses yall. i dun sented yall a eemale frum dat 911turbo board. i dun seed how much fun yall waz havin at ol bubba vikings espense. we bubbas hear at rennlost be a wantin ta play wit yall. *** on back andrew. rite now, ol JimBob bein an awstaleeea. I dun gotted me a drove in a Fwun kar an it waz pert fun.

we will be alookin fer yall here. but ol JimBob be a wachin on 911turbo.com fer sum more of yalls posteys there two.

Yur Fren,
JimBob
Old 03-14-2005, 12:04 AM
STLPCA
Addict & Guru
Rennlist Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by JimBob Jumpback
i dun seed how much fun yall waz havin at ol bubba vikings espense. ...ol JimBob be a wachin on 911turbo.com fer sum more of yalls posteys there two.
JB - are you saying that a balto is the impersonator posting crap on 911turbo.com using Viken's name? Man, you is a smurt bubba
Old 03-14-2005, 12:31 AM
Robert Henriksen
Addict
Rennlist Member

Who is abalto again?
Old 03-14-2005, 10:32 AM
DJF1
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 63 Likes on 25 Posts

Originally Posted by Robert Henriksen
Who is abalto again?

??????
Good question!
It's appalling for someone like Viken to be slundered like that, it looks though like the members there are taking action loud and clear. I just hope that someday this action will happen on our own OT board too...
Old 03-14-2005, 10:58 AM
David in LA
Nordschleife Master

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Robert Henriksen
Who is abalto again?
I think he is the Hankook tire guy
Old 03-14-2005, 11:02 AM
Greg Fishman
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 33 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by David in LA
I think he is the Hankook tire guy
LOL! Looks like half his posts were in regard to those tires.
Old 03-14-2005, 12:56 PM
Phil
Phlat Black Guru
Rennlist
Lifetime Member
- Times 2

WTF.....?
Old 03-14-2005, 05:53 PM
Phil
Phlat Black Guru
Rennlist
Lifetime Member
- Times 2

Holy Crap!!!
I have been reading the 911turbo board,
and cannot believe someone would impersonate another in that manner.
What has to be wrong with a persons mind to make them act like that?
Old 03-14-2005, 10:09 PM
JimBob Jumpback
That's Bubba Guru to you

Originally Posted by Dan 96C2 St.Louis
JB - are you saying that a balto is the impersonator posting crap on 911turbo.com using Viken's name? Man, you is a smurt bubba
Bubba Dan,

I still be awaitin da drove yalls 962. u dun promised ol JimBob dat I kood drove it.

anywayz, it wernt awl dat hard to figgur owt. Ol JamesRobert uzed google fer da adress dat waz on dat udder boord. it dun showed a postey by abalto. i dun finded him here on rennlisted too. it gotted reel interestin wen I dun googled abalto. i dun founded hiz email adress cuz he aint smart nough to use a differnt name here. with abalto i dun discovered his boords dat he dun runs. i dun founded his reel andrew namey. even founded adresses and telephoney nummers.

i gotta kinda wunder bout a bubba wat decides ta attak annuder bubba an is dum enuf to hav his reel infermashun awl ober da net. gess bubba abalto dint learn much from bubba al gore wen he dun inventeded da innernet.

anywyz, it awl be publick infermshun fer anywun ta find. i iz pert smart, but it aint rokat sience.

Yur Fren,
JimBob
Old 03-14-2005, 10:37 PM
Randall G.
Addict
Rennlist Member

ROFL!

A high-tech company owned by a guy that can't cover up his own identity while masquerading as Viken. Not exactly a resounding endorsement.

Hey, his company does offer internet access, if anyone is interested.
Old 03-14-2005, 11:09 PM
E. J. - 993 Alumni
Drifting

Wow, thats crazy. Seems the guy's pretty stupid to mess with Viken.

How the West Was Won
Posted by (IP:***43.144.45) It's Viken again on 2005-03-14 19:47:24

I thought you folks would like to know why and how the barrage of posts were stopped. I am the person who did the post as clemson using and obviously bogus email address and explained that the problem was the persone pretending to be Viken and trying to trash him. I did this, and others did more posts to gain the attention of Clemson so that this jerk (remember he is the one who started the war here) could get some justice.

Well, I have identified who he is. Big shock - he is a narrow minded little boy who didn't like being wrong on Rennlist. Yesterday (or was it the day before) I wrote a post for this board, pretending to be him. I used his real email address and in that message I explained exactly who I was and what I had done. I knew that with the new software, that message would go to the little boy for approval and he woudl hopefully be smart enough to realize that his identity is known to many people. Now there is no reason for me to be selfish so I am going to share the info with all of you. What you do with it is your choice, but you will soon know who tried to trash Viken and trash your board. I will not be back here, but if he returns, you will know who he is so you can protect your own board. I have nothing against this place, but I have a lot against the little boy.

So here he is. His email is
abalto@hypmedia.com
For those that feel the need for more info, simply put that email address into Google and you can find an amazing amount of information about Andrew, his business, his cars and some personal info. You might even discover that he runs a few boards like this, but please don't go after him the same way he went after all of you.

Bye and enjoy your board.
Old 03-15-2005, 08:34 AM
Sam N
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

And he's a local chump! Word travels fast around these parts.
Old 03-16-2005, 02:20 PM
Viken
Keeper of the Truth
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

LOL! When did this thread happen? I just noticed it. Hey bubba JB, any updates on this?
Old 03-16-2005, 02:48 PM
Phil
Phlat Black Guru
Rennlist
Lifetime Member
- Times 2

Viken,
If you don't mind me asking, how did you find out this abalto dude was impersonating you? and did you ever find out why?
Old 03-16-2005, 04:41 PM
Viken
Keeper of the Truth
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Fill
If you don't mind me asking, how did you find out this abalto dude was impersonating you? and did you ever find out why?
Let's see, where do I start? On 2/27/05, I received an automated email from the software used by www.911turbo.com notifying me that I was trying to post a picture and that it needed an email confirmation to allow the process to go through. That came as a total surprise as I never posted on that board let alone having visited it in a long while. So, I go there and I realize it's one of those totally un-secure boards which allows anyone to post a message using anyone else's name and email address. Apparently, an impostor had been posting there at random using my name "Viken Bedrossian" and email address since 2/24. His posts looked like a 3-year old child's writing that made little or no sense. Mostly, it looked to me like this person was trying to make me look like a fool.

So, I immediately posted a message on that board using "The *real* Viken Bedrossian" as a handle and notified every one of the impostor's posts. I also emailed the board owner and asked him to stop this person from posting via banning his IP. I did not get a response for several days and the impostor assumed the handle of "The *real* Viken Bedrossian" and continued posting silly messages. Meanwhile, some people who I have yet to identify, but appearing to be supporters, started posting multiple messages using multiple aliases most of which were regular names on that board. Basically, creating havoc. That finally caught the board owner’s attention, who in an attempt to take action, made the impostor’s IP address public. I was able to match it with one used by a Rennlist user who goes by the name of abalto. Doing a search of his posts, some of which he attempted to delete in an effort to make it more difficult for us to identify him, I found a thread in which he thought I was being rude to him. So, I guess that made him upset enough to go somewhere else and try to make me look a fool. Instead, he shot himself in the foot, I guess. Check out the following posts on 911turbo.com which appear to be his last two there:

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

http://www.911turbo.com/turboclub/bo...essageID=63208

[b]The real answer...
Posted by (IP Logged) A real Porsche Enthusiast... on 2005-03-12 17:25:41

OK, here is a real break down of things. I have no intention of helping to trash this board, matter of fact I have a 911 Turbo and I love this board.

The real answer is VIKEN has to get off of his high horse and stop being an arrogrant **** sucker. Just doing that would make this a better place and fellow Porsche enthusiasts a warmer group as a whole. There is no place for this and Viken is a card carrying member of the "rub **** in a fellow Porsche lovers face". I have seen it first hand. People like Viken need to stop acting like total jackasses to people. He obviously pissed someone off. That will stop problems like this. 'Nuff said...[b]

++++++++++++++++++++++++

http://www.911turbo.com/turboclub/bo...essageID=63214

Re: The real answer...
Posted by (IP Logged) I am talking about how he acts and treats people on RENNLIST! on 2005-03-12 21:44:36

He is a total *******. He needs a good coffee enima!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

More to come...

Quick Reply: paging bubba abalto