Public Note to MNM

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2005, 11:07 PM
E. J. - 993 Alumni
Drifting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Public Note to MNM

Originally Posted by mnmblu
"You just fired the first shot in a war that I promise you won't be over until I fire the last one. And don't think this will stop at a web forum."

I think that is a threat. Violation of charter rules. You need to be banned RIGHT NOW.

John D. are you reading this??? He has threatened me. And... outside of the web forum!!!!

Will you let this go and let him continue on?
My last post on Rennlist. I wish someone would ban me. As it now stands, I have rescinded my membership, requested that my member website be taken down and my user account be purged from the system. Not unlike you taking your marbles away only I actually mean it.

But make no mistake, you MNM haven't heard the last of me. My post was and still is a very public threat. I am well versed in electronic, psy-ops, and spec-ops fighting and will take the fight directly to you, your ****-bag website full of photochop hack jobs and your very way of life. Actions and posts have consequences. You will learn yours. Maybe not tonight or tomorrow, but someday. Trust me on that one.

Can JohnD really protect you outside of Rennlist? I kind of doubt it.

Enjoy your site, you deserve it.

PS - John, I never threated the rennlist servers.
Old 05-04-2005, 11:16 PM
fbfisher
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

I had hoped this was going to be an apology. Guess not. E.J., before you go, know that you have made a valuable contribution to the 993 Porsche community. It's just not reflected here, nor is it diminished. Even Nixon salvaged his image in the end.

It's not too late to try to undue the damage.
Old 05-04-2005, 11:28 PM
GratefulJED
Burning Brakes

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Dayum, there is obviously something in the water. The old guard is disentegrating right before our eyes! WOW! I'm sorry to see all this....
Old 05-04-2005, 11:52 PM
Bob Rouleau

Still plays with cars.
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 255 Likes on 119 Posts

EJ - won't you please think this over? Some nonsense in a forum is not really a reason to pack it up and contemplate revenge.
Old 05-05-2005, 12:02 AM
TomF
RL Community Team
Rennlist Member

Received 146 Likes on 126 Posts

EJ, I too hope that you will reconsider. Your work on the 95 harness recall was very, very helpful to many of us. Don't get baited into doing something that is totally not worth it. Stay with us.

I hope that all of this animosity ends soon.
Old 05-05-2005, 12:22 AM
mnmblu
Drifting

Take out my website? Big deal, it's not worth maintaining anway, it was only for the pleasure of my friends. I will have more free time for me.

Why are you so mad at me? Because I post pictures of the cars we love??

Are you kidding? I didn't come here to make enemies with you or anyone else. Just to enjoy Porsches and other people who own them. What has drawn the ire of so many of you and your friends? You all attacked me and expect I should not defend myself? You guys sure can dish it out but taking it is another story. I did not start this. I was just minding my business trying to create a pleasurable experience for those involved in out runs.

If you are so small as to have some vendetta against me for a post I made you need to get some thicker skin E.J. And... I said it before and I will say it again, I was and still am grateful for your wiring harness involvement. We all enjoyed that. You did something nice for the community. That is all I have been trying to do.

You really want to fill your life with hate and a vendetta against me who you don't even know? I don' t get it.

Anyway, I really don't have anything against you don't really even care about you. So... why would take time out of your life to do something malicious to me. Don't you realize how this makes you look? Isn't this thing just a little bit silly? Stick around and do your thing and I will do mine. We don't really have to cross paths. It is pretty obvious to what threads I am involved in, so just avoid me. Belive me I would much rather have all of you as my friends including you.

So have a drink and relax, it's not that big a deal.

And don't leave the board because you are a knowledgeable contributor that would be missed. Not for my sake but for the sake of your friends here and the people you can help.

Hate me if you will but the feelings are not reciprocal. Didn't really mean to upset you so much, I kinda figured you could take it. Maybe I was wrong.

So, I apologise, and it's not that I have any fear of what you can do it's just that I don't like people disliking me, it's bad energy for both of us.

Have a nice evening.
Old 05-05-2005, 01:32 AM
ztnedman1
Racer

Received 43 Likes on 25 Posts

[QUOTE=E. J.

But make no mistake, you MNM haven't heard the last of me. My post was and still is a very public threat. I am well versed in electronic, psy-ops, and spec-ops fighting and will take the fight directly to you, .[/QUOTE]

... How old are you?? nice e-thuggin. Extreamly stupid to threating someone online. mnmblu now has proof that you have thretened him. If i was him, i call the police and have them look into it. Not to mention you have no clue what mnmblu is like. What if he has no problem with putting a bullet through your head at first sight? Bet your e thugging spec ops come in really handy then. Whats the bug deal with mnmblu?? so many people Bitch about his stuff.......... WHO CARES? What the hell is so wrong with it?

Threating on a computer is a BEYOND stupid *** place to threaten. A man does not threaten on a computer. Hey EJ heres a tampon, go put it to use.
Old 05-05-2005, 01:41 AM
PedroNole
Rennlist Member

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts

If there's going to be an actual physical fight will you guys let me know so I can organize a rumble.

Seriously, how old is everyone on this board?? I've been gone for 3 days, came home and hopped on Rennlist and read 29 pages of petty B.S. MOVE ON! That goes for you too Alan. I don't agree with the "attacks" on you but a few times you just further brought on the negativty. You know, you don't have to respond to EVERY comment....

I'm not jumping on you, I just think you should step away from the computer at times instead of just running off at the keyboard. Often times your responses were worse than the original comment you were addressing. Everyone else, treat that thread like the Who Shot J.R. season. At the season premier the next season it was all just a bad dream.....

That's all I'll say about this ridiculous crap and will take the wise advise of others and just ignore threads I don't care about. That said, if there really is going to be a fight, let's do it in the middle of the country so we can all get there within a couple of days
Old 05-05-2005, 01:50 AM
mnmblu
Drifting

Hey Pedro, I was just defending myself. I took this crap one time before and said nothing. I admit that my posts were certainly emotional but I was really hurt and upset. I am man enough to admit that my feelings were hurt. Now EJ's are hurt. I really am not interested in trying to hurt anyones feelings and kinda feel bad. I really don't want him to leave because I know some people around here care about him.
As far as a fight is concerned, I have no interest in a fight, are you kidding? However, I am not defenseless, trust me.

Last edited by mnmblu; 05-05-2005 at 02:11 AM.
Old 05-05-2005, 05:56 AM
MikeAlwaysWins
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Geez....let it go Guys.....
Old 05-05-2005, 09:22 AM
John D.
Banned

Received 56 Likes on 36 Posts

Originally Posted by MikeAlwaysWins
Geez....let it go Guys.....
Well said...

Let's move forward, OK?

This thread is closed (see how easily I make "movement" happen )

Best to all...

John D.

Quick Reply: Public Note to MNM