Sponsored by: DashLynx

looking for used exhaust and/or CAT bypass

Search this Thread

Old 11-20-2005, 11:48 AM
Midnight Rider
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default looking for used exhaust and/or CAT bypass

preferably fabspeed, or maybe others. Pm me thanks.
Old 11-21-2005, 01:02 PM
george95993
5th Gear

I am swapping out my fabspeed maxflows and tips with the supercups. I also have the fabspeed catbypass pipes. I paid over $1500 for all and have had for less than 6 months. I would let it all go for aroung $900 +shipping. I am in Dallas. Let me know, thanks George.
Old 11-21-2005, 01:19 PM
mcuozzo
Instructor

Hey guys,

I have a set of supercups and cat bypass pipes heading my way. I think they are the bischoff type cat bypass pipes. I think however my car is the gillette type. I'm not too worried because I think cat bypass pipes and the supercups would be too loud. I hear that cat bypass and the superflows sound just right.

My point is, if Midnight buys your setup and they are the wrong type I would be up for a switcheroo.

Matt
Old 11-21-2005, 01:23 PM
Midnight Rider
Racer

pm sent
Old 11-21-2005, 06:40 PM
george95993
5th Gear

Matt,
I think midnight has gillete and I have bischoff. The superflows I have are flange independent. They are much lowder with the bypasses (not overly lowd though). I am getting a dansk cat and running it with supercups. I think midnight wants the superflows instead of the supercups so I believe it would have to be a partial trade bypass for bypass. I bet the supercups with bypass pipes are lowder than hell. Never tried it. In fact maybe the supercups with the dansk cat may be too lowd for me. Never know till you do it I guess. Email me at georgeakin@comcast.net and let me know what you think...George.
Old 11-22-2005, 08:49 AM
mcuozzo
Instructor

George,

I think the cat bypass pipes I'm getting are bischoff and my car is gillette, so we are out of luck. We'll have two sets of bypass pipes (bischoff) for two cars that are gillette. I'm not near my car so I will check to make sure I have my types correct when I return home next week.

We have to find someone who has the opposite setup (bischoff car and gillette pipes) for this to work.

As you mentioned bypass pipes and supercups would probably be too loud anyway. I'm hoping to try a bunch of combos - Bypass and RSR's, Bypass and Supercups, Supercups with cat's, RSR's with cats. Then I can choose the one I like the best.

Matt

Quick Reply: looking for used exhaust and/or CAT bypass