993 Forum 1995-1998

A Great Detailing Weekend

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-2006, 01:25 AM
jhale
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default A Great Detailing Weekend

I got some great pointers from a local meet at a detailing shop last weekend (thanks again Tim) and I thought I would share some of the results after the extremely lengthy process. I clayed the car first, then the scratch remover finish followed by the polish. I also finished cleaning the engine bay after an incorrectly mounted oil cap made a nice mess in the engine compartment. Won't make this mistake ever again. Anyway, my wife could care less so I thought I would share with some others that might appreciate the effort.

These pictures also reflect the new suspension install (Bilstein HD's & M030). The front's look a tad high because I had an empty tank after enjoying a long drive!

After three delay's, the car goes in this week for the RS Tail, RS splitters and some new side skirts. I'll show some revised pictures this weekend.

JH
Attached Images       
Old 09-05-2006, 02:23 AM
911URGE
Rennlist Member

Received 101 Likes on 53 Posts

Your car is looks great after all that work. I did the same to mine this weekend but at least my wife was supportive really admired the results. Is your arm sore as well?

Your car will look great with the new body mods. I look forward to seeing some pics when completed.
Old 09-05-2006, 11:32 AM
Sooner
Rennlist Member

Received 28 Likes on 13 Posts

CLear corners look great, glad to see them on the car! Nice job with the detailing too.

Quick Reply: A Great Detailing Weekend