Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

^^^^

My God that's F'en NICE!!!!!

Scott
Old 10-13-2007, 04:22 AM
FotoVeloce
Three Wheelin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wow.. at first that red made me wretch but now I sort of like it. Just took a peek into my all black baseline interior and my really needs some accent colors or... something. Suddenly all black is all blah.

The other car I just picked up is silver exterior and a bone or very light gray interior and it looks GREAT. Wonder what my SY would look like with similar interior colors.
Old 10-13-2007, 04:25 AM
Damien Lewis
Rennlist Member

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

I personally LOVE it!! It's a great looking interior!
Old 10-13-2007, 05:36 AM
JChiles
Rennlist Member

Pretty good. Prett-ty,Prett-ty good.
Old 10-13-2007, 07:31 AM
urban_alchemist
Pro

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Yunggrazhoppa
If you don't buy it, I will. Seriously, that is the most beautiful color combo. All that car needs is some CF trim pieces. Here's a picture of one of my fave cars on the list...
Hey! I recognise that car! (How much do I owe you Yunggrazhoppa?!?)

Jason VW: I wasn't sure about the red when I first saw it, and nearly walked away. Thank god I didn't - it took all of the drive home (3 hours) to fall desperately, head-over-heals in love. My shade is quite a bit brighter (more of a blood red - it's called Can Can), but I find that any non-black, non-grey interior makes the care feel that much more special. DON'T walk away from a that amazing combo! If you want, you can add black matts. I initially did, but I took them out a few days ago, and am really enjoying having an asymetrical car (black leather headliner, red carpets)... the girlfriend isn't so convinced yet...

Ninjabones: red is the color that I think ages best! I put in a new set of Recaro Sportline seats, and am waiting for it to get that 'aged' patina of the rest of the car... think of the seats in the smoking room of a gentleman's club - that's the finish these leathers get...

Anyway, I'll roll off some new photos and upload them later... not lettin gyou let this one go!
Old 10-13-2007, 11:31 AM
melman911
Burning Brakes

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Jason

I saw a car at RPM sportscars with almost that same color combo. VERY NICE!! The two colors go very well together.
Old 10-13-2007, 01:03 PM
urban_alchemist
Pro

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Here ya go... with the Recaros now...

For some reason, the reds really don't come out well in photos - Can Can is alot deeper and richer in the flesh...
Attached Images   

Last edited by urban_alchemist; 10-13-2007 at 02:04 PM. Reason: WOAH... that really looks pink :confused: Looks nothing LIKE Can Can...
Old 10-13-2007, 01:40 PM
allill
Drifting

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I like it.
Old 10-13-2007, 03:55 PM
B-Line
Drifting

Received 87 Likes on 48 Posts

Wow, everyone on the board seems to be VERY positive about the red. To be honest with you though, I am the voice of opposition.
I don't like it. Not one bit. IMHO it's gaudy and way too bright.

If you love it though, there is nothing wrong with the color choices. As clearly stated by other members, there are lots of fans. But I don't think for a second, that you should buy it because other members love it.
Ask yourself honestly, Do you love it or do you hate it? Your stomach will tell you the right answer.. And remember, you're going to be the one driving it, not someone else.

B
Old 10-13-2007, 04:43 PM
Wilder
Rennlist Member

Received 4,843 Likes on 1,723 Posts

Jason: Best advice I can give you is that you have to spend time in the car before you make a decision. I had the exact same experience as Urban when I bought my polar silver with midnight blue interior. Midnight blue looks aweful in pictures and I almost walked away from it. After a few hours in the cockpit, it's become one of my fave interior colors and my fiance loves it too.

Color is a very personal thing and sometimes it has to do with your stage in taste. I used to be a black/black car kind-a-guy. I now own a car with a funky blue interior that I love and I'm planning on doing a color change on my black car to buble-gum-color Audi RS blue.
Old 10-13-2007, 06:42 PM
cesar
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Here's mine.
Attached Images  
Old 10-13-2007, 07:41 PM
Kcreager1
Racer

I must like it, mine is exaclty the same - except I have 3 spoke black wheel (silver crest), black mats, black shifter and e-brake. I had my door panels off and covered in black for the back piece.

I will post pics.
Old 10-17-2007, 12:00 PM
lucycan
Rennlist Member

Received 478 Likes on 227 Posts

Well, I DO like the interior/ext combo but could not come to a conclusion on purchase with the dealership. They just want more than I am willing to pay.

On to the next car!

Quick Reply: What do you think of this RED interior?