Notices
993 Forum 1995-1998

Stage III mod by FisterD installed...

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2008, 11:34 AM
mr_bock
Three Wheelin'

Received 33 Likes on 24 Posts
Default Stage III mod by FisterD installed...

The crowning touch to completing the rebuild.

I got my car back from the body shop last Saturday. Sunday I installed your modified mufflers. I was raining here so all I could do was start the car up in the garage. What a nice sound!!!!!!!!!!!! Monday was sort
of crappy so I did not drive anywhere. Tuesday was the first good day where I could get out and open her up. A wonderful sound to my ears, no drone, you did a great job. People at work commented on how good they sound!!!!!!!

Thank You Darin for making this mod available!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't have a video camera, maybe I can get someone who does, to make some 'drive by' and in the cockpit sound clips.
Old 12-03-2008, 12:41 PM
Smindustries
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I heard your car in Reston this morning and it sounded great. It looks beautiful in motion.
Old 12-03-2008, 11:10 PM
911C2
Racer

I am very seriously considering this mod, but would like toe hear it first. Any chance we could meet somewhere. I live in Leesburg but work in Herndon.
Old 12-04-2008, 02:36 PM
mr_bock
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by 911C2
I am very seriously considering this mod, but would like toe hear it first. Any chance we could meet somewhere. I live in Leesburg but work in Herndon.
This Saturday (12/6 at about 9:00 am to 12 noon) I will be at in Tyson's Corner area at Chutizpah Deli (8100 Boone Blvd) where there is an informal PCA gathering and I will be showing the car off. Pictures will be taken for the local PCA magazine.

Come on down!!!!!!
Old 12-04-2008, 02:42 PM
mr_bock
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by Smindustries
I heard your car in Reston this morning and it sounded great. It looks beautiful in motion.
Chris, where were you? I was heading over to a Doctor's appt. and then on to Manassas.

The car sounds great inside too, and while accelerating. By the way, with the supercharger, that car hauls a$$.

Now your car can get worked on!!!!!!
Old 12-04-2008, 02:45 PM
95 C4 993
Rennlist Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

My girlfriend wants a year of housekeeping for Xmas and I said I want Stage III's---

She didnt care what Stage III's are and she said ok---just need to get them ordered.

Doing the math, Im getting the short end of the stick!!!
Old 12-04-2008, 03:16 PM
mike993c2s
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by 95 C4 993
My girlfriend wants a year of housekeeping for Xmas and I said I want Stage III's---

She didnt care what Stage III's are and she said ok---just need to get them ordered.

Doing the math, Im getting the short end of the stick!!!
Oh, the moment you fire up your car after you put them on, she WILL know what Stage III's are..... At that point, she may think that she's getting the short end of the stick.
Old 12-04-2008, 03:23 PM
Smindustries
Advanced

Originally Posted by mr_bock
Chris, where were you? I was heading over to a Doctor's appt. and then on to Manassas.

The car sounds great inside too, and while accelerating. By the way, with the supercharger, that car hauls a$$.

Now your car can get worked on!!!!!!
I was next to you as you turned into the Reston Medical Center complex. I was driving the blue STi you rode in on Saturday. I honked and you sort of waved, but I got the impression you were being polite and had no idea who I was.

I understand the car isn't memorable, but you spent a half hour in it on Saturday! :P
Old 01-03-2009, 08:19 AM
tjangi
Three Wheelin'

here is the stage3 video on you tube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4TpVBEouwY

and while you are on you tube, anyone heard of Peter Russel?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jg-fiNGkKsw
Old 01-03-2009, 07:14 PM
TAI2
Rennlist Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Damm it Darin, I really have a list of other stuff and I was really was not planning on Fister III's. Grrrrr......

Quick Reply: Stage III mod by FisterD installed...