Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2009, 02:47 PM
bull30
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking Sunday, May 3rd Fun Run to the Jefferson 500 at Summit Point, WV

FUN RUN to the JEFFERSON 500 at SUMMIT POINT, WV

[Sunday, May 3rd 8:00-9:15am Meet; 9:30am Departure]

When: Sunday, May 3rd… We will meet between 8:00–9:15am for a prompt 9:30am departure time.

Where: The meeting place is right off I-70 on the way to Summit Point… We will gather in the parking lot of the Weis Market in Frederick, MD. A McDonalds and gas stations are nearby… Directions below:

Bring: A full tank of gas + $25.00 person cash to enter Summit Point… A desire to drive your car on curvy scenic roads and watch some great racing…

Event Info: The paddock area is open to the public and concession stand will be open for lunch… You can enjoy the race from the bleachers or bring a chair and pick out a great spot to view the race… THERE IS A $25.00 ENTRY FEE PER PERSON to the JEFFERSON 500… There are 7 races plus and enduro for us to watch on Sunday...

RSVP: Not necessary unless you want to RSVP to ken@euroscc.org – Just show up at the Weis Market and we depart at 9:30am…

Event Fee: $25.00 per PERSON for EVENT ENTRY - Payable at the gate to Summit Point.

Questions? Email me at: ken@euroscc.org ... Everyone will get detailed directions the day of the event…

Directions to Weis in Frederick:

From RT 70 West:

Get off I-70 at Exit 49 which is ALT 40 - MIDDLETOWN exit… At the end of the exit ramp turn RIGHT on ALT 40 and continue to OLD CAMP RD and turn LEFT… Then IMMEDIATELY turn LEFT into the Weis Markets parking lot…

From other areas: Use your GPS or favorite online mapping program and head to address:

Weis Markets
2 Old Camp Rd & ALT-Rt40
Frederick, MD 21702

Quick Reply: Sunday, May 3rd Fun Run to the Jefferson 500 at Summit Point, WV