Sponsored by: DashLynx

Surprise visit...

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-2009, 11:13 PM
allill
Drifting

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Surprise visit...

As some of you know, I've been out of the loop for a while now, but today I got a surprise visit here at work. Not a Rennlister, but should be. A guy with a Grand Prix White 1995 993 with RSRs/FisterD LPMMs on it!!! I got to go for a ride to have a listen, not quiet as loud as my FisterD LPMM series one setup, but still music to my ears.
Old 07-18-2009, 03:24 AM
CAHRERA
Rennlist Member

Received 30 Likes on 19 Posts

Jeff,

It's been awhile when you going to come out and play?
Old 07-18-2009, 03:49 AM
FisterD
Rennlist Member

Received 43 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by allill
As some of you know, I've been out of the loop for a while now, but today I got a surprise visit here at work. Not a Rennlister, but should be. A guy with a Grand Prix White 1995 993 with RSRs/FisterD LPMMs on it!!! I got to go for a ride to have a listen, not quiet as loud as my FisterD LPMM series one setup, but still music to my ears.
I remember that guy. He came by to look at Mark's 964 when he was selling it. He heard my car, and wanted me to do a Fister Stage I to his RSRs. Nice guy.
Old 07-18-2009, 03:56 AM
allill
Drifting

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yeah Darin, nice guy and his car is really well sorted. 127k on it and it runs great (for sale btw).

Scott, I don't know, Dawn has me on wedding planning mode all the damn time. I'll come out and kick it but you gotta help with the plans. Damn, I bet you ain't inviting me over now dude.
Old 07-18-2009, 01:03 PM
curve lover
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts

Jeff-- Even though title didn't refer to surprise visit back to outside air (darn!) for your WB masterpiece, great to see you back here more often. Sounds like a good visit at work, where pleasant 993 distractions are especially welcome. Maybe you can bring him into the RL fold.

Originally Posted by allill
on wedding planning mode all the damn time. I'll come out and kick it but you gotta help with the plans.
Deal. Hang with yer RL homiez, & get properly-prioritized Porsche planning -- starting with the 'getaway' vehicle, & a photographer who's more familiar with metallic curves than white wedding gowns.

You GOTTA post a phat-mobile wedding photo from your big day, dude. Your blue baby's an important part of the phamily - don't leave her outta the phestivities!

Reception planning

Quick Reply: Surprise visit...