Sponsored by: DashLynx

Denver, Co area get together?

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2009, 10:14 PM
larpy
Burning Brakes

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Denver, Co area get together?

Is anyone intrested in getting together on a Saturday afternoon to show off their cars and talk some Porsche talk? There is a great family owned Pizza place in Broomfield that would love to have us and it is located off Hwy 36 and Hwy 287 which is easy to get to. They have an outdoor seating area right by the parking lot so there is easy access to look at cars, eat pizza, and have some cool refreshing beverages of your choise. I think it would make for a fun afternoon and I would enjoy meeting some local 993 owners.
Old 08-19-2009, 10:31 PM
colo993
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Larpy, there is a Yahoo group for Porsche owners in the Denver area that meets once a month for breakfast. Last weekend we took our cars for a drive to Breckenridge and had a great time. We even had a GT3 show up! You can get more info here:

http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/...breakfastclub/

Paul
Old 08-19-2009, 11:13 PM
larpy
Burning Brakes

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by colo993
Larpy, there is a Yahoo group for Porsche owners in the Denver area that meets once a month for breakfast. Last weekend we took our cars for a drive to Breckenridge and had a great time. We even had a GT3 show up! You can get more info here:

http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/...breakfastclub/

Paul
Thanks for the info
Old 08-25-2009, 01:22 PM
boulderbobo
Three Wheelin'

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by larpy
Is anyone intrested in getting together on a Saturday afternoon to show off their cars and talk some Porsche talk? There is a great family owned Pizza place in Broomfield that would love to have us and it is located off Hwy 36 and Hwy 287 which is easy to get to. They have an outdoor seating area right by the parking lot so there is easy access to look at cars, eat pizza, and have some cool refreshing beverages of your choise. I think it would make for a fun afternoon and I would enjoy meeting some local 993 owners.
Hey larpy, did you ever get anything organized?

I checked out the yahoo link but couldnt really figure out how to navigate around the site.

Bob-

Quick Reply: Denver, Co area get together?