Sponsored by: DashLynx

Hello World - My new (old) 993 :)

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2012, 12:10 PM
TravisB
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Stealth 993
The go-cart track (PGP) at Pacific Raceways opens up the track for cars quite a bit. It's a giant fast Auto-X type track. Totally wears you out in 4 hours!! The only place I've experienced brake fade in the 911. It's only $75!

Do you go to these very often? I've been thinking about checking one or two of those days out as a sort of primer before heading out on a normal track..
Old 02-17-2012, 01:13 PM
Stealth 993
Nordschleife Master

Received 208 Likes on 126 Posts

Originally Posted by TravisB
Do you go to these very often? I've been thinking about checking one or two of those days out as a sort of primer before heading out on a normal track..
Only been to a few. It is the MOST work, & wears me out the most of any track I have been on. You are almost never going straight, always turning, braking, shifting. It's kind of crazy. Next time I'm out, the MINI will be there, it's more suited to that track, then the C4S. I also believe it wears brakes & tires more then PR, or other big tracks.

I'm going to be there maybe 1-3 times this year, problem is they are all during the week, so it's a day off work. DO NOT do the full day, it's just to much.
Old 02-17-2012, 01:54 PM
TravisB
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Stealth 993
Only been to a few. It is the MOST work, & wears me out the most of any track I have been on. You are almost never going straight, always turning, braking, shifting. It's kind of crazy. Next time I'm out, the MINI will be there, it's more suited to that track, then the C4S. I also believe it wears brakes & tires more then PR, or other big tracks.

I'm going to be there maybe 1-3 times this year, problem is they are all during the week, so it's a day off work. DO NOT do the full day, it's just to much.

Interesting. Will definitely have to check it out!
Old 02-17-2012, 08:31 PM
97Targa
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Very nice. Congratulations!

Quick Reply: Hello World - My new (old) 993 :)