Agent Orange
Rennlist Member

Received 513 Likes on 189 Posts

I've got no problem with Ariana...
Old 07-10-2015, 10:21 AM
KNS
Three Wheelin'

Received 38 Likes on 27 Posts

Way too many safety nannies in new BMWs and that screen stuck on top of the dash like an afterthought looks awful.

I had a new 328i (M Performance Package) loaner for a few days - very fast and quiet but I couldn't wait to give it back, did not like it at all.
Old 07-11-2015, 04:56 AM
stuttgart1
Rennlist Member

Received 14 Likes on 7 Posts

Haven't driven one and not a fan in newer turbo M. I saw one doing its fast and furious at stop light and I didn't know it is a M until I turn my head to look...think Mitsubishi EVO or Civic with turbo . But I am sure it is a good all-in-one DD with 400 horses, good mpg and automatic etc etc...
Old 07-12-2015, 03:00 PM
Cactus
Noodle Jr.
Rennlist Member

Received 207 Likes on 133 Posts

Saw a brand new one today but was curious as to why it sounds like a Pontiac Fiero?
Old 07-12-2015, 09:08 PM
Tony.CO
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by quacktoduck
drove another one today. i liked the convertable that i drove. def you can hear the exhaust with the valves open.

only gripe was the car i drove had sloppy suspension that i would change for coilovers

Only thing i might want is some tuning and Euro MDM on it and i would be happy
Im reading others saying similar comments on suspension. thanks!

Originally Posted by Reddy Kilowatt
What are you looking for? A cruiser? A fun little car? Somewhere in the middle? Personally, the E46 M3s and the Z3 M Coupes are way more interesting to me than the new stuff, and the performance penalty for saving $20-40k isn't very high. Heck, even the E92s can be had for very attractive prices. An amazing white on red M3 just sold here on RL for south of $40k (https://rennlist.com/forums/vehicle-...le-norcal.html). I'll do that all day long over a new one.
Good question, looking for fun zipper around town, possible track options when timing permits (next door neighbor here in the new house happens to be an instructor). I want something with some good torque, also higher end in terms of look and feel. I thought $70k was a perfect price point for me.

Originally Posted by KNS
Way too many safety nannies in new BMWs and that screen stuck on top of the dash like an afterthought looks awful.

I had a new 328i (M Performance Package) loaner for a few days - very fast and quiet but I couldn't wait to give it back, did not like it at all.
Ok, noted..doesn't sound like we will be bidding against each other on this car...

Originally Posted by stuttgart1
Haven't driven one and not a fan in newer turbo M. I saw one doing its fast and furious at stop light and I didn't know it is a M until I turn my head to look...think Mitsubishi EVO or Civic with turbo . But I am sure it is a good all-in-one DD with 400 horses, good mpg and automatic etc etc...
Not sure I got your point, but don't think your a fan...I do appreciate your opinion though. thats why I asked.

Originally Posted by Cactus
Saw a brand new one today but was curious as to why it sounds like a Pontiac Fiero?
A dealer said he didn't like the piped in exhaust notes....but if its a Pontiac Fiero, count me the F in! so many good memories in that car, high school hotties and Bon Jovi turned up to 10...
Old 07-14-2015, 10:21 PM
doberdog

Received 14 Likes on 6 Posts

I test drove the M3 version for a week and loved everything about it. It is a great daily driver that can be ratcheted up to be a full-on blast to drive.

Here is my review:
Old 07-15-2015, 11:42 PM
Tony.CO
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by doberdog
I test drove the M3 version for a week and loved everything about it. It is a great daily driver that can be ratcheted up to be a full-on blast to drive.

Here is my review:
2015 BMW M3 Review - YouTube
That was a great video, lots of valuable insight, thank you. Hey! You're damn good at that too Zack!

Quick Reply: Any BMW M(4) owners on here?