Notices
993 Turbo Forum 1995-1998
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Low to mid $60k for a nice example of 993tt???

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2012, 05:44 PM
DM993tt
Three Wheelin'

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Quadcammer
given enough time, he'll find one.

Just because overpriced dealers ask mid 70s, doesn't mean thats what the car is worth.

car should be easy to find in the 60s.
These cars are always worth exactly as much as the last buyer paid, or the next buyer is willing to pay. Anytime in between that car's intrinsic value is whatever the current owner says it is to him/her. Calling someone elses car overpriced or underpriced is simply a statement of opinion.
Old 08-14-2012, 06:20 PM
Marshy
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by DM993tt

These cars are always worth exactly as much as the last buyer paid, or the next buyer is willing to pay. Anytime in between that car's intrinsic value is whatever the current owner says it is to him/her. Calling someone elses car overpriced or underpriced is simply a statement of opinion.
+1. Tough to argue with that logic.

Geoff
Old 08-14-2012, 07:22 PM
ROK993
Advanced

All pm replied! Thank you everyone!! Am looking at a few different cars right now. There is a local 993 event (Mike J's) this Saturday which i will be attending!! Cannot wait to meet and talk to all local 993 owners!!!
Old 08-14-2012, 07:55 PM
LITTLE TANKER
Advanced

jaypark28,

IF YOU FIND THE ONE, PULL THE TRIGGER!!!!!!! You won't be disappointed!!! as long as you have these 3things.

1) Passion
2) Passion
3) Passion

Obviously, don't mortgage your house over it!, but even if it has to sit in your garage for a while because you can't afford to run the bloody beast, one day you will, and at least you have it and it's only yours. Make that long overdue dream come true.

I recently purchased mine this past February and spent the last 15 years dreaming of my particular 993tt sitting in my garage!.......... and I found it!.............. and when it was there, and I couldn't drive it because of the winter weather, I would wake up every morning at around 3:00am wearing only my undie's........... slide on a pair of shoes and make my way into that cold garage to stare at it in disbelief! I needed to see it and touch it to believe it! By far, one of my most sentimental and enjoyable achievements. If it's your time then have fun with it! as my grandmother used to say....."There's a time to dance, and there's a time to cry.......... now it's time to dance!".

Have fun with it pal, and your right.......... the search is half the fun, well at least also for me.........

All the best of luck to you!

P.S experiencing the 408 turbo charged horses flexing by a simple push of the foot, is a story for another day...................... Man, I really love that car!........
Old 08-26-2012, 10:43 PM
ROK993
Advanced

I am still looking! Please let me if you know one for sale! Once again my criteria are;

- black ext and black int
- no accident/preferably not much track time
- under 60k miles
- hardback sportseat (not a must but big plus!)
- suspension mod ok.

Thank you!

Quick Reply: Low to mid $60k for a nice example of 993tt???