Sponsored by:

GHL-Stainless Exhaust Special

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2005, 11:17 AM
programmatore
Drifting

Received 6 Likes on 2 Posts

Vove, Eli, Peter, TD, Washington DC POrsche, Stephen, Chronos:

I would love to meet up as well. Unfotunately I am leaving for vacation tomorrow and won't be back until next year. I hope you guys have fun!

Dell:

I really want to get the PSE but at about half the price, the GHL looks really attractive. I am actually leaving for vacation tomorrow and won't be back until next year. I am sure that I can make arrangements with GHL to have the exhaust shipped in January so that I can accept delivery but I figured it is better not to rush this purchase. I guess I just got carried away with the Christmas shopping and all.

Thanks guys and Happy Holidays!

-Gary
Old 12-05-2005, 11:33 AM
redduck996
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Gary,

have a fun and safe vacation...
Old 12-05-2005, 11:36 AM
washington dc porsche
Drifting

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Just have it sent to my house, I'll test it out, opps I mean hold it for you until you return..

Have fun!

Originally Posted by programmatore
Vove, Eli, Peter, TD, Washington DC POrsche, Stephen, Chronos:

I would love to meet up as well. Unfotunately I am leaving for vacation tomorrow and won't be back until next year. I hope you guys have fun!

Dell:

I really want to get the PSE but at about half the price, the GHL looks really attractive. I am actually leaving for vacation tomorrow and won't be back until next year. I am sure that I can make arrangements with GHL to have the exhaust shipped in January so that I can accept delivery but I figured it is better not to rush this purchase. I guess I just got carried away with the Christmas shopping and all.

Thanks guys and Happy Holidays!

-Gary
Old 12-05-2005, 11:51 AM
vove
Burning Brakes

With the holiday closing in on us, maybe we(Nova, MD, DC rennlisters)should try to meet up next year when Programmatore is back in town. It would be nice to see everyone there so I can put some faces to the posts.

Sorry for the highjack, GHL.
Old 12-05-2005, 11:59 AM
LVDell
Nordschleife Master

Received 28 Likes on 23 Posts

If there is a meet this coming weekend let me know. I will be in DC for the weekend.
Old 12-05-2005, 01:47 PM
nycebo
Three Wheelin'

Received 16 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by LVDell
If there is a meet this coming weekend let me know. I will be in DC for the weekend.
Serious? I am going to be in Vegas this weekend. I was just thinking of shooting you a PM when I read your note. Next time round then.
Old 12-05-2005, 04:46 PM
LVDell
Nordschleife Master

Received 28 Likes on 23 Posts

Would have been nice to meet up for a beer. Next time down let me know
Old 12-05-2005, 04:48 PM
GHL
Banned

Originally Posted by vove
With the holiday closing in on us, maybe we(Nova, MD, DC rennlisters)should try to meet up next year when Programmatore is back in town. It would be nice to see everyone there so I can put some faces to the posts.

Sorry for the highjack, GHL.
The post is not just about GHL....You could send me some steamed crabs when in season....I'll forgive you.

Brian
Old 12-05-2005, 05:33 PM
washington dc porsche
Drifting

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

LOL!

Originally Posted by GHL
The post is not just about GHL....You could send me some steamed crabs when in season....I'll forgive you.

Brian
Old 12-05-2005, 06:00 PM
m5guru
Instructor

I'd love to meet a few 996'ers in the area. I have a (new to me) 2002 C4 Cab. Just put the snows and hardtop on yesterday. Good timing. I suspect many of the people here are sleeping their cars for the season, though. If something does transpire, please PM me.

Thanks,
David
(Potomac, MD)
Old 12-05-2005, 11:39 PM
StephenB
Rennlist Member

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

Washington DC Porsche,

The best I can do is a coupe with the windows down and sunroof open. I can possibly hook up on this Sunday. I live near Fair Oaks Mall. Would be nice to meet with some of the others here. I saw a new 997 with a Rennlist sticker in the rear quarter window last week...anyone here? Nice personalized plate (although I can't reveal it here). I did meet Chronos last Friday. I think he is running bypass pipes.
Old 12-06-2005, 12:09 AM
m5guru
Instructor

I'm pretty sure I could do something Sunday afternoon if people are getting together somewhere in the area.

David
Old 12-06-2005, 07:40 PM
jedier
Instructor

Yesterday was my second unplanned "snow drive" in less than a week. First time Saturday eve... sleet, yuck and slippery! Then yesterday. I hadn't checked the weather yesterday morning and went to work with my baby (00 C2 cab)... Let's just say that the drive back home last night took quite a bit longer than usual .
In any case, weather permitting, I'd be happy to meet some of you this weekend. I live in Loudoun county and work in the Fair Lakes/Fair Oaks area.

JM
Old 12-06-2005, 09:26 PM
vove
Burning Brakes

The weather looks good for this weekend if you guys want to meet up at a starbucks around the way. Any suggestions about time/place for the guys who can make it out this sunday??

StephenB and Jedier, check out our local forum dorkiphus.com if you haven't done so. Maybe I can get some of the local guys to come out too.
Old 12-06-2005, 10:39 PM
Electric Lizard
Pinecone Watchman
Rennlist Member

Received 294 Likes on 182 Posts

Originally Posted by GHL
GHL 996 Mufflers special price for Rennlist. All mufflers are hand crafted in house using 304 stainless featuring GHL patented free flow non resonating design. Throatier tone over stock...anyone can build loud... GHL is not overbearing or boisterous so you can enjoy the highway cruise without interior drone. Mufflers are available with 4 inch tips or use your stock tips.

Several folks asked us for special pricing. This offer is for a limited time...Expires Dec. 16, 2005.

996 Mufflers with GHL Tips $799
996 Mufflers without Tips $699
Ground Shipping is included...Lower 48 States

Happy & Safe Holidays,
Brian@GHL 877-930-0911
After a pretty intense DE this past weekend I hear a mysterious rattle coming from the rear right side (must have been that one run through the weeds). An Advantage Porsche (Houston) tech tells me that the right can has to be replaced. He goes on that, due to the high cost of an OEM replacement, he would go aftermarket "If it were my car".
I check Rennlist, see this thread and quickly order one. It looks like some more male bonding time is coming up when my son gets home from college next week.
I've always said that I'd rather be lucky than good.

Quick Reply: GHL-Stainless Exhaust Special