Sponsored by:

Crunching the Class Action numbers.

Search this Thread

Old 12-11-2014, 01:42 AM
Rubik
Rennlist Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by gnat
Rubik, you've got that backwards. If you want a boobies thread always open IMS threads.
Oh, is that our way of driving down the IMS plague? Got it!
Old 12-11-2014, 01:47 AM
Ahsai
Nordschleife Master

Received 62 Likes on 47 Posts

I vote for an IMS subforum where all IMS posts got automatically diverted to for all interested ppl to play there.
Old 12-11-2014, 02:39 AM
Atrox
Drifting

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by Gonzo911
And this...
My God bring on more of these threads if she's gonna show up
Old 12-11-2014, 10:13 AM
gnat
Nordschleife Master

Received 18 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by Rubik
Oh, is that our way of driving down the IMS plague? Got it!
It probably encourages it more than anything, but I figure it translates to a google-bomb so anyone searching for the term just gets boobie pics.

Hell, might even start driving the value of the cars up. Who wouldn't want a car that produces so many *****?
Old 12-11-2014, 10:31 AM
alpine003
Banned

Received 26 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by 996pp
Alp by any chance did you hack into KK's account or is this a new side of KK we haven't seen.
No but if I did, you would def know in a not-so subtle way.:devil:
Old 12-11-2014, 10:53 AM
LordVicious
Racer

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Sneaky Pete
Geebus....I see you two guys sitting on a couch wearing ascots sharing tea talking about how daft and obtuse this whole dreaded subject is.....pass the tar tar and grey popuon please.
My post is very straightforward. Perhaps you simply lack the basic comprehension skills to understand. Rennlist is a website used for communication. We are communicating. Is that clear enough? Or do I need to dumb it down for you even further?
Old 12-11-2014, 11:06 AM
Sneaky Pete
Rennlist Member

Received 54 Likes on 35 Posts

Originally Posted by LordVicious
My post is very straightforward. Perhaps you simply lack the basic comprehension skills to understand. Rennlist is a website used for communication. We are communicating. Is that clear enough? Or do I need to dumb it down for you even further?
I'm all for communication but not for a broken record...about the same specific topic over and over and over and over and over and over and over again. This is the definition of insanity. Doing the same thing and hoping for a different outcome. Comprendo?
Old 12-11-2014, 11:26 AM
gnat
Nordschleife Master

Originally Posted by kcattorney
Yay, another IMS thread!!!! :b anghead::ban ghead:

Seriously?
My post is very straightforward. Perhaps you simply lack the basic comprehension skills to understand.
Oh the irony

KC summed it up perfectly and succinctly in the 3rd post (emphasis is mine). Maybe you should work on your own "basic" comprehension skills a bit yourself...
Old 12-11-2014, 11:46 AM
DBJoe996
Rennlist Member

Received 1,103 Likes on 709 Posts

Hmmm...I like the pictures. Perhaps we should get John Ireland together with Karen England for some distraction. https://rennlist.com/g/trending
Old 12-11-2014, 11:53 AM
Sneaky Pete
Rennlist Member

Received 54 Likes on 35 Posts

Originally Posted by DBJoe996
Hmmm...I like the pictures. Perhaps we should get John Ireland together with Karen England for some distraction. https://rennlist.com/g/trending
Well that would straighten him up...literally
Old 12-11-2014, 11:58 AM
gnat
Nordschleife Master

Originally Posted by DBJoe996
I find it ironic that (in my opinion anyway) the RL poster with the best taste in women (or at least pics of women) is in fact a woman herself.

Long live Karen!
Old 12-11-2014, 12:32 PM
KrazyK
Drifting

Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts

Old 12-11-2014, 12:46 PM
LordVicious
Racer

Originally Posted by Sneaky Pete
I'm all for communication but not for a broken record...about the same specific topic over and over and over and over and over and over and over again. This is the definition of insanity. Doing the same thing and hoping for a different outcome. Comprendo?
Hey, I get where you're coming from. Here's the part you're missing, virtually every request for help on this forum is immediately responded to with IMSB nonsense. Thus making them IMSB threads. Or at least attempts to sell aftermarket bearing products. Yet no mention of boobies is made. Someone makes an entirely NEW mention of numbers associated with the recent settlement, which tends to debunk much of the IMSB nonsense, and everyone FREAKS OUT. Can you see where I'm coming from?

As long as the Rennlist forum is used to sell aftermarket bearing products, which many of us think are snake oil, then attempts to debunk the nonsense will continue. Over and over and over and over and over and over. Verstehen?
Old 12-11-2014, 12:59 PM
FRUNKenstein
Rennlist Member

Received 298 Likes on 171 Posts

Hey, I get where you're coming from. Here's the part you're missing, virtually every request for help on this forum is immediately responded to with IMSB nonsense. Thus making them IMSB threads. Or at least attempts to sell aftermarket bearing products. Yet no mention of boobies is made. Someone makes an entirely NEW mention of numbers associated with the recent settlement, which tends to debunk much of the IMSB nonsense, and everyone FREAKS OUT. Can you see where I'm coming from?

As long as the Rennlist forum is used to sell aftermarket bearing products, which many of us think are snake oil, then attempts to debunk the nonsense will continue. Over and over and over and over and over and over. Verstehen?
So, you encouraged the OP to keep posting whenever and whatever he wants. So, no, sorry, pero no yo comprende.
Old 12-11-2014, 01:12 PM
LordVicious
Racer

Originally Posted by kcattorney
So, you encouraged the OP to keep posting whenever and whatever he wants. So, no, sorry, pero no yo comprende.
New information deserves to be discussed. The recent settlement revels new information. Oh, I comprehend very well that you would like me to shut up. It's just not gonna happen.

Quick Reply: Crunching the Class Action numbers.