Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Europipe for GT3

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-2004, 08:45 PM
rockitman
Nordschleife Master

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Exhaust install gallery is back on line for those interested. See link above...
Old 01-11-2004, 11:14 AM
Rick DeMan
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 646 Likes on 202 Posts

HI Guys,

I'm curious about the effectiveness of any aftermarket "High performance exhaust" systems myself....and would love to document the results with my DynaPack dyno...

So, if you are planning on making a purchase of any system let's Dyno your car before and after....I will make the offer for FREE to anyone if it's a system we have not checked before..just ask.....

Hey Adam....let me know when you are thinking of comming and I will try to have a car on the Dyno to give you a show...!!

Rick DeMan
DeMan Motorsport
845 727 3070

Rick DeMan

DeMan Motorsport
Upper Nyack, NY
845 727 3070
Porsche Sales & Service
Porsche Race services and parts
www.DeManMotorsport.com
Old 01-11-2004, 05:23 PM
ADOGNY
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Rick -

I will take a ride there anytime! When are we going back to WV? I am itching to get back out there..

Maybe we can coordinate Chris and I to meet there and he can dyno his car now with the EP exhaust system. I dont recall which dyno he originally used, but the performance numbers will be interesting none the less.

Adam
Old 01-11-2004, 07:12 PM
rockitman
Nordschleife Master

Originally posted by ADOGNY
Rick -

I will take a ride there anytime! When are we going back to WV? I am itching to get back out there..

Maybe we can coordinate Chris and I to meet there and he can dyno his car now with the EP exhaust system. I dont recall which dyno he originally used, but the performance numbers will be interesting none the less.

Adam
Since I dynoed at AWE Tuning stock, I will redyno there with the Europipe for consistency reasons, so that actual HP gained will be more reliable. Here is their faq link about the Mustang AWD 500 SE chassis dyno...which they use...I would be intrerested in visiting DeMan Motorsports when you go Adam in the spring...

http://www.awe-tuning.com/pages/faq/...ain.cfm?FAQ=22
Old 01-13-2004, 01:51 AM
ADOGNY
Racer

Spring.. I am ready to go NOW. When are you heading back to Penn for the after dyno results? I would like to goto Rick's for a before Dyno run soon so when I make any mods I can accurately measure the differences.

I dont know what other options are available for the car and as far as I have seen No one else has touched their GT3 besides you and Karl. What was the end results for his ECU mods and what was the cost for that - anyone know?
Old 01-13-2004, 05:34 PM
rockitman
Nordschleife Master

Originally posted by ADOGNY
Spring.. I am ready to go NOW. When are you heading back to Penn for the after dyno results? I would like to goto Rick's for a before Dyno run soon so when I make any mods I can accurately measure the differences.

I'm not sure, with the deep freeze and frozen weather up here, it won't be soon...Perhaps February or March, depending when we get a decent thaw...

Man the weather sux... I want to
Old 01-14-2004, 12:39 AM
ADOGNY
Racer

Yes I keep forgetting the huge difference in weather from LI to you.. While is has been cold, we only had the one big snow pretty much. I had my car out over the weekend..

Well DYNO aside, how do you feel about the exhaust thus far? Can you really notice a difference?
Old 01-14-2004, 01:28 AM
rockitman
Nordschleife Master

Adam, I Have not been able to drive it since installation. Only 30 minutes seat time with it. On the days that were'nt snowy, roads covered with salt and grit...Not able to wash the car, therefore I don't want any salt on it...

Quick Reply: Europipe for GT3