Notices
996 GT2/GT3 Forum 1999-2005
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Do MkII owners typically change out skirts to MkI???

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2007, 12:41 PM
LuisGT3
Rennlist Member

Received 28 Likes on 19 Posts

Those look hot, I wonder if he will trade me for mine.
What an idiot.
Old 05-25-2007, 01:39 PM
UCrazyKid
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It's soo funny. No one has said anything derogatory about his dealership. His own words have shaped everyone’s opinion. I can't wait to see the subpoena.
Old 05-25-2007, 01:53 PM
Holger B
Race Car

Received 87 Likes on 34 Posts

Just when I think he can't really be that stupid, he proves me wrong.

Now, he says he's going to "report me to eBay" and he's sending me e-mails regarding auctions of "barbie doll clothes". Um, I don't think asking questions about an item or turning down a lower offer for it is against their rules, but he might want to look into how they view him making lower offers thru them and avoiding the auction (and some of its fees). He's such a moron, he'll probably get himself booted.

They must be moving a lot of cars down there...
Old 05-25-2007, 02:08 PM
Dougez06997S
Track Day

Originally Posted by Holger B
Just when I think he can't really be that stupid, he proves me wrong.

Now, he says he's going to "report me to eBay" and he's sending me e-mails regarding auctions of "barbie doll clothes". Um, I don't think asking questions about an item or turning down a lower offer for it is against their rules, but he might want to look into how they view him making lower offers thru them and avoiding the auction (and some of its fees). He's such a moron, he'll probably get himself booted.

They must be moving a lot of cars down there...
What an idiot, everyone knows American Girl dolls are way better than Barbie.
Old 05-30-2007, 12:03 AM
Ritesh
Pro

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

HAHAHA!!! Thanks for a good laugh.
Old 06-19-2007, 02:24 AM
smoothcab
Intermediate

Well Holger at least we know that stupidity is not limited to a particular site. What an absolute Moron... Hey Darrel, get a life and maybe you should sell your cars to Wicked Motor Werks out of L.A... They do alot of Salvage titles. Here's laughing at you Sweetheart!!!!
Old 06-19-2007, 02:41 PM
HMS
Racer

What a tool.
Old 06-19-2007, 02:43 PM
LuisGT3
Rennlist Member

Received 28 Likes on 19 Posts

The new "owner" is now posting on 6speed about how great his experience with Champion in Tx was.
Old 06-19-2007, 10:11 PM
BrokenE
Instructor

IMHO, Porsche and particularly the 911, have a cult following like no other car or car company. Just look at the newstand and count how many magazines are dedicated to each marque. Porsche wins hands down. Some people like Darrel just don't understand that millions of boys grow up with dream of one day owning a 911. That's right, most Porsche owners were not born with a silver spoon in our mouth. More often than not, it's a "had to earn it with my own sweat" kind of story. So although some of us continue to be wannabe owners, I think most of us go onto be real owners. Because, man, the Porsche bug, passion, dream, sickness (whatever you want to call it) is so damn strong. Once you get it, you can't get rid of it, right??? Every Rennlister knows it. I mean, this is the reason forums such as Rennlist and 6Speed exist, because we can't get enough of it, the sickness makes us do it. And what do we do on this and other forums? We discuss how to fix, how to modify, how to race, etc, etc, our cars, including who to buy from and who not to buy from. For this reason, if I were the owner of a business such as Champion, I would not **** off ANY potential buyer. A bad reputation gets around quickly. I hope Darrel and his brothers learn a lesson.
Old 06-19-2007, 10:56 PM
Mr. C4
Drifting

Originally Posted by LUISJR993
The new "owner" is now posting on 6speed about how great his experience with Champion in Tx was.
got link?
Old 06-19-2007, 11:03 PM
LVDell
Nordschleife Master

Received 28 Likes on 23 Posts

http://www.6speedonline.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=84563
Old 06-20-2007, 01:03 AM
RS 197
Pro

Originally Posted by BrokenE
IMHO, Porsche and particularly the 911, have a cult following like no other car or car company. Just look at the newstand and count how many magazines are dedicated to each marque. Porsche wins hands down. Some people like Darrel just don't understand that millions of boys grow up with dream of one day owning a 911. That's right, most Porsche owners were not born with a silver spoon in our mouth. More often than not, it's a "had to earn it with my own sweat" kind of story. So although some of us continue to be wannabe owners, I think most of us go onto be real owners. Because, man, the Porsche bug, passion, dream, sickness (whatever you want to call it) is so damn strong. Once you get it, you can't get rid of it, right??? Every Rennlister knows it. I mean, this is the reason forums such as Rennlist and 6Speed exist, because we can't get enough of it, the sickness makes us do it. And what do we do on this and other forums? We discuss how to fix, how to modify, how to race, etc, etc, our cars, including who to buy from and who not to buy from. For this reason, if I were the owner of a business such as Champion, I would not **** off ANY potential buyer. A bad reputation gets around quickly. I hope Darrel and his brothers learn a lesson.

Amen my brother..............

Champion, just another jack off dealer. What's new.........
Old 06-20-2007, 05:07 AM
raffi
Pro

i just got back from a drive with the new owner, and unless if it was Darrell going through tons of trouble to prove everyone wrong, the new owner is legit.
He is one of the nicest people i've met, and an enthusiast. great looking car too. and the side skirts were installed so clean, no gaps like on the ones installed after delivery.
i can only imagine that the car had some minor damage to the skirts and maybe the mk2 were backordered? ended up going with some cheaper mk1?
i remember when the first facelifted 02's came out, the only choice people had were the mk1's.
anyway, it was still a nice car and the owner is truly enjoying it. i guess thats all that matters
Old 06-20-2007, 11:50 PM
Mr. C4
Drifting

What's with the striped interior carpet?
Old 06-21-2007, 09:15 AM
DanH
Three Wheelin'

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Mr. C4
What's with the striped interior carpet?
Vacuum cleaner tricks! Like how you mow a lawn

Lots of Porsche dealers do that over here.

Quick Reply: Do MkII owners typically change out skirts to MkI???