Notices
996 Turbo Forum 1999-2005
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2nd Annual Charity Drive - East Bay - Sept 15th!

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2007, 01:30 AM
RobynC
Pro

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default 2nd Annual Charity Drive - East Bay - Sept 15th!

Hi everyone!!

It’s that time of year again! This will be the 2nd Annual Oakland Children’s Hospital Charity Drive.

Last year, we had a great turn out with nearly 35 cars and raised a cool $350. This year, we’d like to beat those numbers on all accounts!!

Please join us on Saturday, September 15th at 9:00 a.m. at Stead Porsche in Walnut Creek for donuts and coffee. We will leave at 10:30 a.m. sharp for routes to be disclosed the day of the event (10:15am drivers meeting). I have put together a fun drive through some interesting Bay Area back roads. The drive should last approximately an hour and a half with our destination being Round Table Pizza in Livermore on Stanley Blvd.

Details:

Date: September 15th, 2007

Time: 9:00 a.m.

Where: Stead Porsche of Walnut Creek

The drive is free! And we have worked a deal with Round Table to provide unlimited Pizza and Salad Buffet for $7!!

Raffle prizes and lots, lots more.

Please join us in making this event bigger and better than last year!! We had some awesome cars come out for the day! And for those who did attend, my never-ending gratitude as this charity is very personal to my heart.

Please rsvp to me by email at robyn . charal @ gmail . com

Thanks and I look forward to seeing you there!!

All makes are welcome to attend!

Robyn

PS I will be leading one group, I need a volunteer to lead another so we can keep the groups together.

Old 09-06-2007, 01:23 AM
RobynC
Pro

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm afraid that due to some unforseen family circumstances, I am going to have to postpone this drive. More to come on that date, we are looking at sometime in October. Thank you all for your initial interest. Stay tuned!

Quick Reply: 2nd Annual Charity Drive - East Bay - Sept 15th!