Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Intermittent cylinder misfires

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2010, 12:16 PM
Chuck Jones
Drifting

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Kevin has been after me for years...I think he even keeps a log of how many times he's told me to buy a Durametic to chase down problems and ultimately save yourself a bunch of money by self diagnosis rather than spend mucho $$$ letting some dealership charge you $160 an hour to do the same thing. Some of these niggling little issues can be easily solved...like the cracked solenoid hold-down...or a fuel filter, or MAF. But I've yet to buy a Durametic.....good advice summarily overlooked by me...

My indie is going to loan me his Durametic and I'm going to take that advice and plug it in to the laptop and do what I should have done when it started....but the fuel filter issue sounds good also because I let the gas get too low and it could have either sucked up water, or debris from the bottom of the tank. The car has just been sitting...I haven't driven the 930 in several months...I'm almost afraid to fire it up what with the issues I've had with the TT. Anyone want to buy a really nice factory slant 930 cabrio?

Quick Reply: Intermittent cylinder misfires