Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Do Not Buy from Kurt At Dr911.CA - You will be scammed

Search this Thread

Old 10-29-2022, 03:21 AM
dgjks6
Drifting

Received 244 Likes on 160 Posts

I ordered my struts mounts from him on eBay. Everywhere else was $150 for one side and $300 for the other. He had both for $300.

They came. They were factory new in boxes. Took 3 weeks. But luckily was not scammed.
The following users liked this post:
groovzilla (10-29-2022)
Old 12-07-2022, 01:17 PM
Axeman
Rennlist Member

Received 12 Likes on 5 Posts

A few Porsche owner friends of mine were part of the original scam back 10 years ago when he got arrested and was convicted in Canada. He was ordered by Canadian court that he cannot conduct any online business but went ahead and opened his eBay store in 2014 against court order. All the parts he is selling has been purchased using the money he stole from Porsche and other car owners over the years. Some people say $500k but it's more around $1mill that was stolen. A buddy of mine in Germany lost $90k to this crook which was never paid back. There is an entire group of people that were scammed who are working on bringing him to justice once for all. What we know is that he is located in Surrey BC with multiple addresses:

19257 Enterprise Way #21, Surrey, BC V3S 6J8, Canada.
His website dr911.ca shows SUITE 166 305-4625 VARSITY DR N.W. CALGARY ALBERTA T3A 0Z9

His business is setup under the name Fuchs Wheels Company LTD at a different address:
16857 32 Ave Unit B Surrey, BC, V3Z 1C7 Canada

We believe that is the address for his 90yo mother who is the "president" of the company legally
Patricia Louise Thomson .- She was herself involved in scamming customers with her furniture store and was also investigated and had to pay money back (guess it just runs in the family)

His eBay store location shows Bellingham, Washington, United States so he can act as a US based business but he has no company or LLC in the US or business and resale license in the US. His "address" in the US shows Unit 6110 315 Prospect St BELLINGHAM WA 98227 which is the US Post office so he has a PO box there he uses to ship from. Being a Canadian business and advertising yourself as US business is illegal. He brings in the parts from Canada to the post office so he can ship from within the US. We all know that he is not paying "export tax" to the US government when bringing parts into the US.
Do everyone a favor and do not support this scumbag who has stolen from everyone in the Porsche community and affected people's livelihood. If you have any information regarding Kurt Pomerleau who also goes by Kurt, Curt, Kurtis Vachon (his gf name) and many other identities please send the info so we can get it to the group of people who is working on building a case with the US border and Canadian RCMP against him. Thanks for your help!

Last edited by Axeman; 12-13-2022 at 03:04 AM.
Old 12-07-2022, 01:33 PM
groovzilla
Rennlist Member

Received 4,451 Likes on 2,715 Posts

^^Also at the time of his arrest, he was selling antique furniture at his mother's shop in Kelona BC which is also where he lived at the time.
As mentioned in previous posts I spoke to a few of the guys years ago who were scammed big time when they sent Kurt $50K deposits on cars Kurt didn't own. Kurt posted photos he stole off the internet and people bought his story.
Many of these cars buyers "thought" they were purchasing were early 911's.
This guy is pure scum. For some reason the Canadian Authorities don't pursue this POS.

Old 12-07-2022, 02:57 PM
mbatarga
Racer

Received 63 Likes on 33 Posts

There is a fairly recent post on Pelican where a member bought some mirror glass from DR 911. He bought "Porsche" OEM mirror glass based on the description. What he was sent was a drop-shipment from Rock Auto which was generic mirror glass. IIRC, he paid DR911 around $60 each - and the RockAuto part was $18 - and doesn't fit.
RennPart (12-18-2022)
Old 12-07-2022, 03:06 PM
Johneredcab993
4th Gear

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default I got lucky

I had a terrible experience and feel like I lucked out because I pulled the carpet out from under him and called in fraud to visa. That cut off his lifeline for payments I think so he ultimately delivered me Fuchs and I withdrew the fraud. I talked to him several times on the phone and he is super shady, only thing that saved me was I had stopped him in his tracks with his billing processor. There are so many stories on here including one member that flew up there and got in a physical fight with him. He didn’t pay import tax on my wheels for sure.
RennPart (12-18-2022)
Old 12-07-2022, 04:22 PM
groovzilla
Rennlist Member

^^Yes I remember the guy that got scammed and knocked on his door.
If I remember correctly Kurt lives at his mothers house and his mother got involved in the altercation in the driveway. Kurt threatened violence with a knife I believe and guy who got scammed left.
And as I mentioned in another post, there was also a guy I spoke to on the phone years ago who flew out from east coast, rented a car in Seattle and drove up to find Kurt. He got stopped at the border and border agents went thru his laptop and found the communication between this guy and Kurt and saw that the were threats/etc in the correspondence so they would not let this guy into Canada.
It is truly corrupt that this POS continues to do business and has legs to walk on.

Old 12-11-2022, 01:09 PM
buddalun
Rennlist Member

Received 81 Likes on 50 Posts

Kurt is a scammer. Please help spread the word on other forums.
Old 12-13-2022, 03:17 AM
Axeman
Rennlist Member

Latest updates regarding Kurt Pomerleau: Porsche is aware of his dealings and scams. Porsche Langley in Surrey BC where Kurt lives has filled legal action against his company Fuchs Wheels Company LTD (https://www.bbb.org/ca/bc/surrey/pro...d-0037-1384900) and Kurt for unpaid debts. So he even tried to scam a dealership that supplied him parts. Funny that Fuchs Wheel Company is registered to his crook mother Patricia Thomson whom we don't know is alive or not.

Since Porsche Langley cut him off he had to setup a new account across the border with Porsche Bellingham (2200 Iowa St, Bellingham, WA 98229) to get parts and he also recently setup a new PO Box at the USPS in Bellingham and that's what he calls his "warehouse" on his website:

315 Prospect St
Unit 6110
BELLINGHAM WA 98227

He basically picks up the parts at Bellingham Porsche, drives to the USPS across the street and packs the items in his car and ships them so customers think he's a US based company.

Last edited by Axeman; 12-13-2022 at 02:28 PM.
Old 12-13-2022, 06:36 PM
groovzilla
Rennlist Member

Kurt is like a bad Virus that won't go away.

The complaint on BBB:

14/07/2020
Ordered 4 ******* *** ***** style wheels on 5.28.20 on 5.29.20 Owner Kurt provided *** ** shipping information. Company failed to provide nor does it have the proper import licenses to sell into the US. Product was held at *** ** hdqtrs in memphis and utilmately returned to Kurt/Company. Kurt has ignored all communication and failed to properly ship the items or refund my $$.

Last edited by groovzilla; 12-13-2022 at 06:38 PM.
Old 12-18-2022, 09:55 PM
RennPart
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 278 Likes on 134 Posts

Just came here to say that "dr911ca" has been stealing my personal photos taken for Rennpart since he came to the scene- often taking my photos and listing a few cents less than what I sell for.

Shows what kind of guy you're dealing with.

On the plus side I made a crazy watermark for my newer photos...

rennpart.com | Phone: 336-793-2134 |Email: ace@rennpart.com

Instagram | Facebook

Last edited by RennPart; 12-18-2022 at 10:02 PM.
The following 4 users liked this post by RennPart:
ATX_Native (12-20-2022), Graufuchs (12-19-2022), ManoTexas (12-18-2022), propchef (12-19-2022)
Old 12-19-2022, 12:17 PM
Axeman
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by RennPart
Just came here to say that "dr911ca" has been stealing my personal photos taken for Rennpart since he came to the scene- often taking my photos and listing a few cents less than what I sell for.

Shows what kind of guy you're dealing with.

On the plus side I made a crazy watermark for my newer photos...

There's a whole group of people who are after Kurt that have lost their lifesavings. He's doing illegitimate business in the US, his company "Fuchs Wheels Company LTD" is registered to his mom in Canada and his location is in Canada. He uses a PO Box in Bellingham at USPS where he ships from, as you can see his eBay items show he is located in Bellingham, WA so he can appear as a US seller but it's fraud I guarantee you he has no reseller permit and pays zero taxes in the US. One of the guys in the group who lost quite a bit of money to Kurt a few years ago reached out to the Porsche dealer in Bellingham to tell them about him and why they are enabling him to continue his criminal activities. The parts manager is Kemaar James(360) 734 – 5230 kjames@rogerjobs.com

They should not be supplying parts to a criminal who has scammed so many people worldwide. If everyone sends a complaint email to the parts manager and Porsche North America and leave them negative review they will have no choice but to close his account. The only way this scum can be stopped is if you cut his supply of parts purchased with stolen funds.
Old 12-19-2022, 12:26 PM
RennPart
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 278 Likes on 134 Posts

Originally Posted by Axeman
There's a whole group of people who are after Kurt that have lost their lifesavings. He's doing illegitimate business in the US, his company "Fuchs Wheels Company LTD" is registered to his mom in Canada and his location is in Canada. He uses a PO Box in Bellingham at USPS where he ships from, as you can see his eBay items show he is located in Bellingham, WA so he can appear as a US seller but it's fraud I guarantee you he has no reseller permit and pays zero taxes in the US. One of the guys in the group who lost quite a bit of money to Kurt a few years ago reached out to the Porsche dealer in Bellingham to tell them about him and why they are enabling him to continue his criminal activities. The parts manager is Kemaar James(360) 734 – 5230 kjames@rogerjobs.com

They should not be supplying parts to a criminal who has scammed so many people worldwide. If everyone sends a complaint email to the parts manager and Porsche North America and leave them negative review they will have no choice but to close his account. The only way this scum can be stopped is if you cut his supply of parts purchased with stolen funds.
What I don't understand is the margins he is listing at are very slim and he has to be buying at cost or maybe cost +5%- not sure why a dealer would sell at cost. On average after 11% eBay fees he might be making 10-15%- not great for the work involved.
Old 12-19-2022, 01:39 PM
Axeman
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by RennPart
What I don't understand is the margins he is listing at are very slim and he has to be buying at cost or maybe cost +5%- not sure why a dealer would sell at cost. On average after 11% eBay fees he might be making 10-15%- not great for the work involved.
He gets his parts at cost + 8% from Bellingham Porsche. He sells for barely any profit and sometimes at a loss just to get sales, once he has customers info he contacts them and tells them to buy from him direct promising better deals. When they buy from him direct that's when the scamming starts and people don't receive their parts or China junk instead. With enough complaints about Bellingham Porsche they might stop selling him parts. Should also file complaints with eBay since he is not a US business but advertises himself as based out of Bellingham, WA which is illegal. He owes previous dealers money and they filed legal actions against him that's why he has to drive across the border to Bellingham and get parts there, he will screw them too eventually just a question of time, either they don't realize it or the parts manager at Bellingham Porsche is involved somehow in the scam and getting kick backs from Kurt which is always a possibility.

Last edited by Axeman; 12-19-2022 at 03:51 PM. Reason: typo
The following 2 users liked this post by Axeman:
Graufuchs (12-19-2022), RennPart (12-19-2022)
Old 12-20-2022, 05:25 PM
GTTROIS
Racer

Received 277 Likes on 150 Posts

Wished I would have seen this thread before ordering… only a small key ring from his eBay store.
Got a key ring, not sure if it is an original Porsche one, but certainly in yellow as I had ordered! See below for comparison of the color with a true yellow color (looks more tan to me), and now that I am inspecting this key ring more closely, something feels off anyway: crest is larger than I have seen online (even as posted on this scammer’s website), and not perfectly centered.

Anyhow, live and learn. Thankfully this lesson only cost me thirty bucks…
paddlefoot64 (12-21-2022)
Old 12-20-2022, 07:05 PM
groovzilla
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Axeman
He gets his parts at cost + 8% from Bellingham Porsche. He sells for barely any profit and sometimes at a loss just to get sales, once he has customers info he contacts them and tells them to buy from him direct promising better deals. When they buy from him direct that's when the scamming starts and people don't receive their parts or China junk instead. With enough complaints about Bellingham Porsche they might stop selling him parts. Should also file complaints with eBay since he is not a US business but advertises himself as based out of Bellingham, WA which is illegal. He owes previous dealers money and they filed legal actions against him that's why he has to drive across the border to Bellingham and get parts there, he will screw them too eventually just a question of time, either they don't realize it or the parts manager at Bellingham Porsche is involved somehow in the scam and getting kick backs from Kurt which is always a possibility.
Has anyone contacted Porsche Bellingham regarding Kurt the thief??
My Indy shop Akers Porsche near my house in Seattle is owned by Denny Aker who is good friends with Roger Jobs owner of Porsche Bellingham.
I'd be more than happy to contact them if it hasn't been done yet.

Quick Reply: Do Not Buy from Kurt At Dr911.CA - You will be scammed