Sponsored by:

Do Not Buy from Kurt At Dr911.CA - You will be scammed

Search this Thread

Old 12-22-2022, 04:25 PM
Axeman
Rennlist Member

Received 12 Likes on 5 Posts

Delete

Last edited by Axeman; 12-22-2022 at 04:28 PM.
Old 12-22-2022, 04:27 PM
Axeman
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by PV997
Axeman you are like Captain Ahab and Inspector Javert combined! Thanks for keeping after this guy.
This guy stole money from me, my best friend and few other really good people I've known for years from forums and Porsche gatherings including a guy in Germany who lost tens of thousands. We will not stop following Kurt until he is stopped. I am sure he has many fake profiles and is reading everything about him on this forum but that's fine he should know his time will be up soon as long as we all make an effort to stop him.
Old 12-22-2022, 04:32 PM
Axeman
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by groovzilla
So I had a long talk with my Friend Mark Aker - He and his dad own Aker's Porsche and are friends with the owner of Porsche Bellingham. Aker's only 5 blocks from my house and one of the best Porsche shops on west coast.
Mark knows the Porsche Bellingham parts manager very well.
I explained to Mark whats going on with Kurt and his continued scamming. That Kurt claims the parts he sells are purchased from Porsche Bellingham and either he 1. does not follow thru with the sale and buyer gets ripped off or 2. he is selling counterfeit parts like the key rings with silly lopsided crests that he sells as genuine.
Mark said he would certainly speak to the manager at PB. I will follow up with Mark to make sure this gets done I just sent Mark a detailed email with links to lots of Kurts scam history and photos of the counterfeit key rings.

Here's an article from the Kelona BC news outlet about Kurt in case anyone hasn't read it:
https://infotel.ca/newsitem/kelowna-...harges/it30778

Thanks for doing this. I found out from another member the parts manager's name is Kemaar James. He was sent info about Kurt but not sure yet what they've done about it we are following up on it daily. Typically they don't care whom they sell to as long as they sell parts but in this case they should know that this will come back to hurt them as it did with Porsche Langley. If Bellingham Porsche is a standup dealership and actually cares about the Porsche community not only should they close his account immediately but also call every dealership in the region to make sure he can't just drive to another one and open a new account. That is the only way to put him out of business.
Old 12-22-2022, 05:55 PM
groovzilla
Rennlist Member

Received 4,451 Likes on 2,715 Posts

Originally Posted by Axeman
Thanks for doing this. I found out from another member the parts manager's name is Kemaar James. He was sent info about Kurt but not sure yet what they've done about it we are following up on it daily. Typically they don't care whom they sell to as long as they sell parts but in this case they should know that this will come back to hurt them as it did with Porsche Langley. If Bellingham Porsche is a standup dealership and actually cares about the Porsche community not only should they close his account immediately but also call every dealership in the region to make sure he can't just drive to another one and open a new account. That is the only way to put him out of business.
I'll keep you guys Posted.

The following 4 users liked this post by groovzilla:
Axeman (12-23-2022), Coolwnc (12-23-2022), Graufuchs (12-23-2022), Johneredcab993 (12-23-2022)
Old 12-23-2022, 02:22 PM
Axeman
Rennlist Member

Kurt's latest feedback now he drop ships parts from Rockauto when he can't get the parts from his suppliers, even though he shipped cheap garbage products the guy does not leave him negative feedback I don't get it..

Guess time to contact Rockauto...
The following users liked this post:
Johneredcab993 (12-23-2022)
Old 12-23-2022, 03:58 PM
groovzilla
Rennlist Member

Kurt aka Dr911ca on EBay has 5300 feedbacks. In most cases only about 30% of buyers leave feedback. So Kurt has probably sold 16,000 items. Past year he has 1109 Feedbacks which equates to approx 3300 sales.

Last edited by groovzilla; 12-31-2022 at 03:13 PM.
Old 12-23-2022, 04:10 PM
Graufuchs
Rennlist Member

Received 1,126 Likes on 428 Posts

Ebay changed the way it allows you to leave negative feedback. Its not as easy as it used to be, most likely the case here.
The following users liked this post:
Bearrun21 (12-23-2022)
Old 12-23-2022, 04:14 PM
groovzilla
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by fty
Ebay changed the way it allows you to leave negative feedback. Its not as easy as it used to be, most likely the case here.
Not true for buyers leaving feedback for sellers.
Buyers can leave Negative Feedback with no problem. The change was sellers cannot leave negative Feedback for buyers

I just left Negative Feedback on Ebay last week on a piece of Chinese seller (Using USA address) piece of crap mis-represented silver ring I bought for my daughter for Christmas. Total flimsy junk.

Last edited by groovzilla; 12-31-2022 at 03:13 PM.
Old 12-23-2022, 04:28 PM
groovzilla
Rennlist Member

Both this ring and above crappy ring were only $15@ but they looked nice for my young daughter.
Flimsy/uneven/garbage.

Last edited by groovzilla; 12-31-2022 at 03:14 PM.
Old 12-23-2022, 04:38 PM
groovzilla
Rennlist Member

Here is the EBay photo and the actual flimsy/crap/junk I received.
Seller offered to send me more rings to remove feedback. Could hardly understand his message such poor English.
I responded "You Flung Poo"

Last edited by groovzilla; 12-23-2022 at 04:40 PM.
Old 12-23-2022, 05:24 PM
Graufuchs
Rennlist Member

Received 1,126 Likes on 428 Posts

That ring looks like someone took a fork and folded it! LOL

Not saying its not possible but Ebay tries to push you to work it out with the seller before leaving negative feedback....more little pages to navigate before leaving negative feedback.
Old 12-23-2022, 07:08 PM
groovzilla
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by fty
That ring looks like someone took a fork and folded it! LOL
Not saying its not possible but Ebay tries to push you to work it out with the seller before leaving negative feedback....more little pages to navigate before leaving negative feedback.
I like to fill daughters Christmas stocking with a few jewelry items. The rings I bought on Ebay were a joke.
Bottom line If you are scammed or receive garbage/crap, anyone who doesn't leave negative feedback has either been "bought off" by seller or a dimwit.

Last edited by groovzilla; 12-23-2022 at 07:09 PM.
Old 12-29-2022, 02:41 PM
Axeman
Rennlist Member

Report of more people ordering "Genuine" Porsche parts on eBay from Kurt and receiving cheap Chinese junk drop shipped from Rock Auto. More complaints being filed with eBay and the Bellingham dealership. More to come let's make this a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year for Kurt Pomerleau aka Kurt Vachon aka dr911 aka Fuchs Wheel Company...
Old 12-29-2022, 06:53 PM
JasonKM
Racer

Received 30 Likes on 16 Posts

Question - are dealership knowingly allowed to sell parts to resellers? I just assumed this is not allowed by Porsche. Bellingham dealership should be careful here now that they have been made aware that Kurt is re-selling parts purchased from them.
Old 12-29-2022, 11:28 PM
Axeman
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by JasonKM
Question - are dealership knowingly allowed to sell parts to resellers? I just assumed this is not allowed by Porsche. Bellingham dealership should be careful here now that they have been made aware that Kurt is re-selling parts purchased from them.
Any business with a resale license can get a wholesale account with Porsche. Your discount will depend on how much you spend monthly. Kurt is based in Kelowna BC and was getting his parts from Porsche Centre Langley in BC. The management has assured everyone that they no longer do business with Kurt and have filed legal action against the company he operates under "Fuchs Wheel Company LTD" which is registered to his mother. Apparently he owes them and other dealers money. The only option he had was to setup a new account across the border with Bellingham Porsche in WA and he also setup what he advertises as his "US warehouse" which is a PO box at USPS. Langley called the parts manager at Bellingham to tell them about Kurt and a few of the forum members who were scammed also reached out to him to complain. Apparently the parts manager either does not give a rat's a$$ about the Porsche community and he's happy to supply every criminal as long as they buy parts from him or he is somehow involved with Kurt and getting kick backs. We will find out and get to the bottom of this. Since Kurt's scam business dr911/Fuchs is based out of Canada we can assume the scumbag is not paying any taxes to the IRS or state income tax to WA. The information has been forwarded to the IRS and hopefully they are looking into it.

Last edited by Axeman; 12-29-2022 at 11:29 PM. Reason: typo

Quick Reply: Do Not Buy from Kurt At Dr911.CA - You will be scammed