Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Do Not Buy from Kurt At Dr911.CA - You will be scammed

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2023, 03:30 PM
groovzilla
Rennlist Member

Received 4,451 Likes on 2,715 Posts

It has come to my attention Porsche Bellingham is no longer owned by Roger Jobs and was sold in 2020.
Mark & Denny Aker who own/operate Aker's Porsche here in Seattle are close friends with Roger jobs and both Denny & Mark have continued relationships with the Service Manager and Sales Manager at Porsche Bellingham.
I'm following up with Mark Aker this week to find out if he has contacted Porsche Bellingham regarding the Kurt the thief.

Last edited by groovzilla; 01-09-2023 at 03:31 PM.
Old 01-09-2023, 08:28 PM
Axeman
Rennlist Member

Received 12 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by groovzilla
It has come to my attention Porsche Bellingham is no longer owned by Roger Jobs and was sold in 2020.
Mark & Denny Aker who own/operate Aker's Porsche here in Seattle are close friends with Roger jobs and both Denny & Mark have continued relationships with the Service Manager and Sales Manager at Porsche Bellingham.
I'm following up with Mark Aker this week to find out if he has contacted Porsche Bellingham regarding the Kurt the thief.
Thanks for the update, I had 5 more people over the holidays email me with details about more china parts sold to them as "genuine" and how they were scammed by Kurt. Emails were send to the Bellingham dealership but it looks like the parts manager guy is in with Kurt so he must be getting kick backs for sure. We will keep pushing until this guy is caught..
Old 01-10-2023, 03:52 AM
sandwedge
Nordschleife Master

Received 1,008 Likes on 716 Posts

Originally Posted by Axeman
Thanks for the update, I had 5 more people over the holidays email me with details about more china parts sold to them as "genuine" and how they were scammed by Kurt. Emails were send to the Bellingham dealership but it looks like the parts manager guy is in with Kurt so he must be getting kick backs for sure. We will keep pushing until this guy is caught..
I'll never understand how it can be this difficult to nail this this thief to the wall. Where is is he shipping from? That shouldn't be hard to find out. Once that's established, someone nearby, order something and ask for a local pickup to save on shipping cost. And go from there.
Old 01-10-2023, 02:55 PM
Axeman
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by sandwedge
I'll never understand how it can be this difficult to nail this this thief to the wall. Where is is he shipping from? That shouldn't be hard to find out. Once that's established, someone nearby, order something and ask for a local pickup to save on shipping cost. And go from there.
More news coming out this morning from Porsche parts vendors. He's now contacting various competitors by submitting bogus info to their suppliers and trying to cause problems. Waiting for more info today and will post it here.

Last edited by Axeman; 01-10-2023 at 06:19 PM.
Old 01-10-2023, 06:28 PM
RennPart
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 278 Likes on 134 Posts

Things are getting worse, must worse.

Today I opened my Rennpart email and I received a response from Hendrick Porsche of Charlotte that they would not sell to me at "the requested 5% over cost."

I never emailed Hendrick Porsche, and I do not buy from them. In fact, my uncle works at this dealership. To say I was confused is an understatement.

I called Hendrick Porsche to see why I got this email.

They told me I sent a inquiry from their "contact us" page on their website. I had Hendrick forward me the email they received which I have attached below.

So now Kurt is impersonating me and my company by emailing Porsche dealers and slandering my personal and business name.

Unbelievable!

I am working with my uncle to get the IP address of where the email was initially sent from.

I have heard from some of my competitors and Kurt is doing the same thing to them as well. When and how does this stop? Porsche of Bellingham is knowingly and willingly continuing to enable this criminal.

rennpart.com | Phone: 336-793-2134 |Email: ace@rennpart.com

Instagram | Facebook

Last edited by RennPart; 01-10-2023 at 06:35 PM.
The following users liked this post:
Axeman (01-11-2023)
Old 01-10-2023, 07:53 PM
groovzilla
Rennlist Member

^^Aaron sorry to hear this psychopath has caused your business harm. amazing what freakin ***** he has.
I'm waiting to hear back from Mark Akers. Apparently Mark tried to get in touch with Parts Manager at Porsche Bellingham but he is out of office until Thursday.
Mark will follow through and keep me posted.

Axeman (01-11-2023)
Old 01-10-2023, 08:04 PM
groovzilla
Rennlist Member

In case anyone missed the Thread I started regarding Kurt the thief. He bought a 911sc from me years ago and after being paid I googled his name and found out what a POS thief he was and tried setting trap but he would not bite.
I made him wait total of 50 days for his cashiers check to clear - During the waiting period I told him I had early 911's, parts etc but no way he would come to my house.
Shipper picked up the car.

https://rennlist.com/forums/996-foru...er-beware.html

Last edited by groovzilla; 01-10-2023 at 08:05 PM.
The following 2 users liked this post by groovzilla:
Axeman (01-11-2023), RennPart (01-11-2023)
Old 01-11-2023, 04:12 AM
sandwedge
Nordschleife Master

Received 1,008 Likes on 716 Posts

^^Aaron sorry to hear this psychopath has caused your business harm. amazing what freakin ***** he has.
I'm waiting to hear back from Mark Akers. Apparently Mark tried to get in touch with Parts Manager at Porsche Bellingham but he is out of office until Thursday.
Mark will follow through and keep me posted.
Well, this psychopath has ***** no doubt. Stupid ***** though imo. since he's screwed enough people at this point and has enough attention from enough people by now that his luck has to be close to be running out. Especially since a Porsche dealership is involved to some extent if I read things right here. I can't believe he's been getting away with this game for as long as he has.

I don't think it's because he's so smart he can't be caught. I think it's because people a lot smarter than Kurt should have tracked him down long ago but for reasons unknown gives this low priority and lets it go on.
RennPart (01-11-2023)
Old 01-11-2023, 12:02 PM
Axeman
Rennlist Member

When I think of Kurt this is what comes to mind..

Old 01-11-2023, 01:11 PM
groovzilla
Rennlist Member

^^^Axeman that newspaper photo brings back memories. As mentioned I got involved in trying to help those who were scammed big time. There were several buyers on East Coast who lost close to $400-$500K in deposit payments sent to Kurt the thief for Early 911's Kurt had advertised for sale. I know that number has jumped to over $1,000,000 by now because after his arrest and imprisonment more buyers came forward who lost another $400-$500K on a muscle car scam Kurt the thief was responsible for.
When Kurt finally got busted and sent to prison I think the general consensus was he would go away.
Hard to believe what a POS Kurt has turned out to be. Even harder to believe with his track record(Pardon Pun) parts suppliers/Dealers would continue any sort of business relationship with him. Especially after the suppliers/Dealers have been notified of Kurt's past thefts and being a convicted Felon.

Last edited by groovzilla; 01-11-2023 at 01:15 PM.
Axeman (01-11-2023)
Old 01-11-2023, 07:25 PM
Axeman
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by RennPart
Things are getting worse, must worse.

Today I opened my Rennpart email and I received a response from Hendrick Porsche of Charlotte that they would not sell to me at "the requested 5% over cost."

I never emailed Hendrick Porsche, and I do not buy from them. In fact, my uncle works at this dealership. To say I was confused is an understatement.

I called Hendrick Porsche to see why I got this email.

They told me I sent a inquiry from their "contact us" page on their website. I had Hendrick forward me the email they received which I have attached below.

So now Kurt is impersonating me and my company by emailing Porsche dealers and slandering my personal and business name.

Unbelievable!

I am working with my uncle to get the IP address of where the email was initially sent from.

I have heard from some of my competitors and Kurt is doing the same thing to them as well. When and how does this stop? Porsche of Bellingham is knowingly and willingly continuing to enable this criminal.

Sorry to hear I'm pretty sure at this point the parts manager at Bellingham is involved with Kurt to move parts and get kick backs. Kurt's eBay feedback was down to 97% that's how many negatives he had. We saw them all reversed to positive within days, shows you how much stolen money he has to pay people. I know of a salvage yard on eBay that was doing the same they would call each customer and offer them cash to retract the negatives and it worked. So he must have the cash from the stolen funds to pay people like Bellingham to keep his account, I bet he doesn't even have a legal resale license or business entity in the US to open a wholesale account.
Old 01-13-2023, 05:46 PM
michael5150
5th Gear

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hello Rennlist, this is Michael over at 5150Motorsport, just wanted to chime in on this thread from my private account and not from our site sponsor account. dr911 aka Kurt has been after us for quite some time just like he does with other competitors. After he opened his eBay store he started stealing our listings and pictures from our website which we reported to eBay under their Vero program for intellectual property theft and they forced him to remove them. Ever since then he has been tracking us daily just like he does with other Porsche parts sellers on eBay such as Rennpart and many others. Things got very interested when he visited our website on Dec 10th 2022 at 12:30am and sent us a message using our contact form as "Fred". This is what was sent to us:

I proceeded to the site above 5150motorsport.ca and it redirected me to the following website: dr911.ca (brilliant!) so I knew right away our favorite criminal in Canada Kurt Pomerleau was up to something. I then checked to see who owns the website:

Whois Record for 5150Motorsport.ca
Domain Profile
Registrant REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
Registrant Org REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
Registrant Country REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
Registrar Go Daddy Domains Canada, Inc
IANA ID: not applicable
URL: ca.godaddy.com
Whois Server: whois.ca.fury.ca
(p)Registrar Status clientDeleteProhibited, clientTransferProhibited, clientUpdateProhibited, serverTransferProhibited
Dates 33 days old
Created on 2022-12-10
Expires on 2023-12-10
Updated on 2022-12-15

If that was not obvious enough, I checked our security logs and saw Fred's IP address from the contact form came from Kelowna, Canada which is of course where he lives in his mom's basement.

On Monday and Tuesday of this week we started getting a bunch of calls from all the Porsche dealerships in Arizona where we are located telling us about the contact form we had submitted to them. After reaching out to them this is what they received:

So Kurt searched Google for our corporate information and proceeded to impersonate one of the owners and our company to try to cause damage to our business and reputation. From the many forum threads I have read and customers I've talked to over the years who were scammed by this scumbag I would expect a little more brain power from this guy. I contacted the general manager at Bellingham Porsche where he buys from and reported all these incidents. He told me he was trying to find out if this was just a couple angry people on Rennlist who started this or if Kurt is a bad actor. I told him there is only one person here who was convicted of stealing millions from Porsche owners and car enthusiasts and that is Kurt Pomerleau/Vachon/dr911/Fuchs Wheel Company or whatever he wants to call himself this week. All these incidents were logged so he knows he has been caught. He has since then removed the url forwarding to his website and the domain name is just parked now at his GoDaddy account. Not sure if Bellingham will do anything about this scumbag but all these incidents have been documented, very sad case but Kurt is like a roach he won't go away and will keep operating from his mom's basement and various PO boxes so he can't get caught.

Last edited by michael5150; 01-13-2023 at 05:49 PM.
RennPart (01-13-2023)
Old 01-13-2023, 06:57 PM
PV997
Three Wheelin'

Received 1,468 Likes on 629 Posts

Originally Posted by michael5150
I contacted the general manager at Bellingham Porsche where he buys from and reported all these incidents. He told me he was trying to find out if this was just a couple angry people on Rennlist who started this or if Kurt is a bad actor.
LOL, trying to find out, maybe after a thorough five-year investigation he might consider doing something. See it all the time, people don't want to deal with something unpleasant so they pretend like they don't understand the obvious. We live in the age of cowardice. How hard is it to read the thread and send a memo to sales telling them not to sell to this guy?

michael5150 (01-13-2023)
Old 01-14-2023, 08:15 PM
groovzilla
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by PV997
LOL, trying to find out, maybe after a thorough five-year investigation he might consider doing something. See it all the time, people don't want to deal with something unpleasant so they pretend like they don't understand the obvious. We live in the age of cowardice. How hard is it to read the thread and send a memo to sales telling them not to sell to this guy?
Sounds like Porsche Bellingham will have to be scammed by Kurt before they will dump Kurt as a buyer.
With all the history of deceit, scamming, stealing over $1,000,000 for various buyers it's amazing Kurt still has 2 legs to walk on

michael5150 (01-16-2023)
Old 01-16-2023, 05:31 PM
michael5150
5th Gear

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Sounds like Porsche Bellingham will have to be scammed by Kurt before they will dump Kurt as a buyer.
With all the history of deceit, scamming, stealing over $1,000,000 for various buyers it's amazing Kurt still has 2 legs to walk on
Unfortunately you are probably right, no change will happen until it hurts their wallet. With all the horror stories we've read over the years and what customers who lost money to this guy told us I am definitely surprised he is still walking. After what he did to us the past weeks he is officially "Fred" no longer Kurt!!

Quick Reply: Do Not Buy from Kurt At Dr911.CA - You will be scammed