Fabspeed's RENNKRAFT Exhaust Headers - Replaceable Cats

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2024, 03:37 PM
Toby Pennycuff
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 142 Likes on 95 Posts
Default Fabspeed's RENNKRAFT Exhaust Headers - Replaceable Cats

@Fabspeed Motorsport Congratulations on your (reasonably) recent announcement on the RENNKRAFT headers! Fabspeed Motorsport Awarded US Patent for Revolutionary RENNKRAFT Header Design - Fabspeed Motorsport

I am considering these headers for my 997.2 Cab S and am curious about fitment.
  1. Are these modular headers a direct bolt-in replacement for the factory headers?
  2. Does Fabspeed plan to offer the HJS cats for replacement on these headers when the time comes?
  3. Have you installed these on a 997.2 S motor previously?

Thanks much. I have a complete Fabspeed Sport Cat/Maxflo muffler setup on my 89 Targa and MaxFlo mufflers and sport cats on my 996.2 GT3. These modular headers look like they would be nice additions to my S Cab.

Thanks!!
Old 02-27-2024, 05:42 PM
Fabspeed Motorsport
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 678 Likes on 432 Posts

Originally Posted by Toby Pennycuff
@Fabspeed Motorsport Congratulations on your (reasonably) recent announcement on the RENNKRAFT headers! Fabspeed Motorsport Awarded US Patent for Revolutionary RENNKRAFT Header Design - Fabspeed Motorsport

I am considering these headers for my 997.2 Cab S and am curious about fitment.
  1. Are these modular headers a direct bolt-in replacement for the factory headers?
  2. Does Fabspeed plan to offer the HJS cats for replacement on these headers when the time comes?
  3. Have you installed these on a 997.2 S motor previously?

Thanks much. I have a complete Fabspeed Sport Cat/Maxflo muffler setup on my 89 Targa and MaxFlo mufflers and sport cats on my 996.2 GT3. These modular headers look like they would be nice additions to my S Cab.

Thanks!!
Thank you, we appreciate the support!

Thank you for your support, I'd be happy to answer your questions.

1) We are excited to confirm that the RENNKRAFT headers are indeed designed to be a direct bolt-in replacement for the factory headers. This design ensures seamless fitment, and you can expect a hassle-free installation experience.

2) Regarding your inquiry about HJS cats, we will absolutely offer re-coring services for these. Just as we do with any of our products / a menagerie OEM Cats!

3) We have installed these headers on several 997.2 S motors, and the feedback has been overwhelmingly positive. Our customers have experienced significant performance gains, and we are confident that you will have a similar experience with your 997.2 Cab S.

Thank you for considering our 997 Rennkraft Modular Headers for your vehicle. We are excited to help you elevate your driving experience.

Quick Reply: Fabspeed's RENNKRAFT Exhaust Headers - Replaceable Cats