Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Congrats...

Sweet!
Have fun in that!!!
Old 05-27-2006, 09:56 AM
SilverSteel
Rennlist Member

Received 255 Likes on 141 Posts

You know some poke at white as a porsche color, but with that tan interior and cab it looks really classy. Great color combo. I'm not much for the gray interior as I think it looks plastic.
Old 05-27-2006, 10:45 AM
rss997
Three Wheelin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I love the white cab (with black though)...tan interior ages to fast......Chrome wheels are not my fav but the car is hot in white!
Old 05-29-2006, 02:26 AM
SantaMonicaP
Intermediate

Thanks guys for the feedback!!!!
I am really happy with the color.. It is funny because I had my Black 996 for about 5 years and never got a single compliment on the color.. With the White I am constantly getting compliments.. It really stands out.. I know its not for everyone.. And when I got my black 996 I hated white.. but It has grown on me a lot lately.. I guess here in Santa Monica/Beverly Hills all you see are Black and Grey 911's which contributes to the attention... I had to track a white one down at a remotely located dealer and it was the last one, all the way in Riverside (an hour+ drive).
The PSE was installed with a separate Button, the button is really cool, it has a picture of the exhaust.
The interior is "Sand Beige"
I also have a brown top
B-xenons
Heated seats
19" wheels (chrome)
Sport steering wheel
Bose sound
CD changer and a few other options
Old 05-29-2006, 11:10 AM
drbf
Pro

Congrats, great looking combo........ enjoy
Old 05-29-2006, 12:16 PM
Tedder Bear
Needs a Chuckle
Rennlist Member

Received 80 Likes on 33 Posts

Color combo looks great!!! Enjoy the cab. I went for the coupe 2 weeks ago after a long struggle between cab/coupe decision.
Old 05-30-2006, 03:29 PM
jcf7
Pro

Received 14 Likes on 8 Posts

fantastic car! I know that you'll enjoy every mile. Congrats.
Old 06-06-2006, 12:29 AM
black/terra
Racer

Default YUK, CHROME WHEELS!

welcome to the clubchrome....

I wished I went white truthfully myself. This black is a bitch to keep clean.

Nice car!
Old 06-06-2006, 01:50 AM
SantaMonicaP
Intermediate

I will snap a pic that shows the wheels and the Chrome tips.. I really like chrome on white.. I dont like it on most colors, white and black are the exceptions...
Old 06-06-2006, 04:35 AM
black/terra
Racer

Default get you calipers shot red...

it will make a tremendous accent. I would also add the "S" in red in the rear to match your calipers. It would add a sweet touch of "race" to your classy looking scheme.

Did you do the chrome exchange plan at LA wheel? Thats what I did. Perhaps your wheels were chromed by the dealer by them, they do the most around.

If youve read any responses to my wheels, you'll get a ton of naysayers about your wheels. They are just guys with nothing better to do than badger your wheels as if theyre traditionalists. Like Porsche royalty that look down at anything Porsche didnt think of themselves (but in fact they did on the turbo)....It not even worth responding to, enjoy your car, looks great.
Old 06-06-2006, 11:55 AM
Johnny V
Instructor

Besides the wheels it is stunning! Please take the chrome lobstes off LOL!!!!!!
Old 06-06-2006, 12:28 PM
jhbrennan
Rennlist Member

Received 81 Likes on 73 Posts

Originally Posted by black/terra
it will make a tremendous accent. I would also add the "S" in red in the rear to match your calipers. It would add a sweet touch of "race" to your classy looking scheme.

Did you do the chrome exchange plan at LA wheel? Thats what I did. Perhaps your wheels were chromed by the dealer by them, they do the most around.

If youve read any responses to my wheels, you'll get a ton of naysayers about your wheels. They are just guys with nothing better to do than badger your wheels as if theyre traditionalists. Like Porsche royalty that look down at anything Porsche didnt think of themselves (but in fact they did on the turbo)....It not even worth responding to, enjoy your car, looks great.
It's not an "S" so I wouldn't recommend adding it. The chrome wheels with white does grow on you - white with sand biege looks awesome. So far with 27 posts not a "ton" of chrome wheel naysayers - some folks are more sensitve than others. It looks great - enjoy.
Old 06-06-2006, 01:13 PM
black/terra
Racer

Default you are so right...

Originally Posted by jhbrennan
It's not an "S" so I wouldn't recommend adding it. The chrome wheels with white does grow on you - white with sand biege looks awesome. So far with 27 posts not a "ton" of chrome wheel naysayers - some folks are more sensitve than others. It looks great - enjoy.
I misrad when she said she should have bought both.

NO red "S" as you will be banished from here for doing so! Ultimate no-no.

Yeah I guess theyre all cutting her slack because...

Shes quiet
Shes new
Shes a she

Theyre all kinda the follower type, kinda waiting for one person then they all jump in like hyenas. Let's hope she gets spared.

Im still looking at your wheels and it seems the red calipers are almost "missing"

perhaps im so used to seeing S's.

Quick Reply: Two week old New P in white