Sponsored by:

Car Wash in West Los Angeles

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2007, 10:06 PM
Snoopy
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Car Wash in West Los Angeles

I suspect this has been posted before (I tried searching, but am not finding what I'm looking for), but I am trying to find an excellent hand car wash place in West LA. In the two years I've owned my car, it's been washed by someone other than me on only two occasions (once at dealer -- forgot to tell them not to, and once at my building's car wash -- left micro marring). Unfortunately, I have tweaked my back and cannot wash it myself right now. Any recommendations are appreciated. Thanks and have a great weekend!
Old 09-07-2007, 10:48 PM
wross996tt
Race Car

Received 82 Likes on 61 Posts

You want a hand job in west LA ...that's easy..oh for your car...Go to autopia.org and request a detailer in west LA...a couple of folks will respond. If you don't want a detailer...you are on your own in terms of what they will do to your car.
Old 09-07-2007, 11:08 PM
Snoopy
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yeah, I have a great detailer that is active on that site, but he's not going to come from Thousand Oaks to wash my car. Going to see if he knows anyone that might want the job.
Old 09-08-2007, 04:00 AM
BlackCab996
Pro

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

If you want to spend a half day in the South Bay, go to "Hand Job" on Sepulveda in Hermosa Beach. They do a lot of high end cars and have done good work on two black cars that I have owned.

Quick Reply: Car Wash in West Los Angeles