Sponsored by:

Highway "hook-ups"

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-2008, 05:11 AM
purrybonker
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Highway "hook-ups"

Hey guys - I never thought this would work, but man, it's killer!

You've probably noticed how you get a lot of "attention" from the ladies whilst driving the Porsche, particularly on those occasions where there's lots of opportunity for the repeated exchange of pleasantries - like during the ebb and flow of freeway driving or in stop-and-go city traffic.

So I got this brainwave of an idea and bought one of those little white marker boards from a stationery store and stash it under my seat. Now when some babe gets sparking with me in a bit of inter-vehicular flirtation, I quickly write my cell phone number on the board and hold it up as an invitation for her to call me.

On average, 8 out of 10 times my cell phone is soon ringing and 2 out of those 8 times I've been able to parlay a freeway cellphone chat into something more substantial (if you know what I mean).

Geez, one day I had to rent a room twice at the same Garden Hilton - once going to the golf course and again on the way back home. Fortunately these duplicate visits involved different women and different rooms - the only problem is going to be explaining not one, but two Hilton credit card charges on the same day to my wife, the chief bookkeeper. One could be lunch, a bit of a stretch - but two?

Quite a number of my highway "hound-dogs" (a reference to their behaviour, not appearance) have been the wives of Porsche owning husbands - they always mention that it's the car that first caught their eye and later comment on how happy they are to see that not all Porsche owners are compensating for other "deficiencies".

Of course, YMMV.

How do you guys handle these situations? Do you think whiteboards are a good idea, or should I use plain paper? Red marker pen or black?
Old 06-22-2008, 07:40 AM
NNH
Burning Brakes

Good to know Canadian women are so...
"friendly"
Old 06-22-2008, 08:12 AM
MUSSBERGER
uninformed gas bag
(contemplating on whether gas bag is one or two words)
Rennlist Member

Received 171 Likes on 125 Posts

Wow! Thats awesome. IMO I would keep doing things the same way but I would try to get a toll free number with a catchy phrase like maybe "800-IAM-TOOL.That would be really cool.

Gigity gigity
Old 06-22-2008, 10:42 AM
mglobe
The Penguin King
Rennlist Member

Received 118 Likes on 84 Posts

Dear Penthouse,

I never thought I would be writing...
Old 06-22-2008, 11:25 AM
programmatore
Drifting

Received 6 Likes on 2 Posts

Wow! That is really cool that you are cheating on your wife with other married women!

Make sure you print out a copy of this thread for her divorce attorney.

Originally Posted by purrybonker
Hey guys - I never thought this would work, but man, it's killer!

You've probably noticed how you get a lot of "attention" from the ladies whilst driving the Porsche, particularly on those occasions where there's lots of opportunity for the repeated exchange of pleasantries - like during the ebb and flow of freeway driving or in stop-and-go city traffic.

So I got this brainwave of an idea and bought one of those little white marker boards from a stationery store and stash it under my seat. Now when some babe gets sparking with me in a bit of inter-vehicular flirtation, I quickly write my cell phone number on the board and hold it up as an invitation for her to call me.

On average, 8 out of 10 times my cell phone is soon ringing and 2 out of those 8 times I've been able to parlay a freeway cellphone chat into something more substantial (if you know what I mean).

Geez, one day I had to rent a room twice at the same Garden Hilton - once going to the golf course and again on the way back home. Fortunately these duplicate visits involved different women and different rooms - the only problem is going to be explaining not one, but two Hilton credit card charges on the same day to my wife, the chief bookkeeper. One could be lunch, a bit of a stretch - but two?

Quite a number of my highway "hound-dogs" (a reference to their behaviour, not appearance) have been the wives of Porsche owning husbands - they always mention that it's the car that first caught their eye and later comment on how happy they are to see that not all Porsche owners are compensating for other "deficiencies".

Of course, YMMV.

How do you guys handle these situations? Do you think whiteboards are a good idea, or should I use plain paper? Red marker pen or black?
Old 06-22-2008, 11:27 AM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

Received 1,434 Likes on 768 Posts

To the OP...

Last edited by Veloce Raptor; 02-20-2009 at 07:12 PM.
Old 06-22-2008, 11:35 AM
pongobaz
Rennlist Member

Received 94 Likes on 51 Posts

Does your dad know you're using his computer?
Old 06-22-2008, 11:35 AM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

I think it's his mom's computer, actually. That's why he has to post at 3:11 in the morning.
Old 06-22-2008, 12:28 PM
pmgoodwin
Racer

Wrong website... I think you're looking for the Penthouse forum
Old 06-22-2008, 12:40 PM
tdub
Instructor

grow up
Old 06-22-2008, 12:42 PM
deep_uv
RIP

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Your wife needs one of these.......
Attached Images  
Old 06-22-2008, 12:50 PM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

LOL!
Old 06-22-2008, 01:03 PM
DMB14
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by MUSSBERGER
Wow! Thats awesome. IMO I would keep doing things the same way but I would try to get a toll free number with a catchy phrase like maybe "800-IAM-TOOL.That would be really cool.

Gigity gigity
HAHA!
Old 06-22-2008, 01:29 PM
Bonster
Moderator and 993 whisperer
Lifetime Rennlist

IF the OP's story is true, I have just one question: Do you really think that the majority of us here would be proud of you for cheating on your wife??? And what kind of a woman would do that kind of thing with a total stranger just because of the car he drives??? Are you sure you didn't have to pay them??? Sheesh. And I thought I'd seen it all . . .
Old 06-22-2008, 01:32 PM
am722
Drifting

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I can't believe some people actually think this is serious.

Quick Reply: Highway "hook-ups"