Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

I ordered my 09 997 3.6

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2008, 12:01 AM
brendo
Three Wheelin'

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

there may be many reasons for taking the badge off a car but i absolutely positively cannot believe it's because the badge gathers dirt. what's next, shrink wrap?

LOL
Old 08-26-2008, 03:15 AM
9974G
Burning Brakes

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Very nice, congrats!

Don't forget to post pics.
Old 08-26-2008, 10:39 AM
Hauser_III
Racer

Originally Posted by ADias
Is this so others think you got an S?

Here's my de-badged C4S. I did it so people would think I got a non-S. Or because I think it looks better de-badged. I forget which....
Attached Images  
Old 08-26-2008, 04:56 PM
mass27
Burning Brakes

Received 255 Likes on 108 Posts

Agreed. I actually think the car looks cleaner with the badge. Why not remove the mirrors and hood emblem as they get in the way of cleaning as well. Then the driver can be super stealth. Painted emblem, I can see. Removing, not unless you are hiding something....

Originally Posted by brendorenn
there may be many reasons for taking the badge off a car but i absolutely positively cannot believe it's because the badge gathers dirt. what's next, shrink wrap?

LOL
Old 08-26-2008, 04:57 PM
mass27
Burning Brakes

Received 255 Likes on 108 Posts

What dealer? What is the sticker on this? Any discount? You must be excited as Sept is around the corner.

Any way to find out what stage the build process is in before it gets on the boat?

Originally Posted by David A
What do you guys think?

Carrara white
Blk Standard leather
19" Carrera classic wheel
Headlight cleaner cover in ext color
PASM Sport with LTD slip
Sport short shifter
5mm wheel spacers
Model delete designation
Fire extinguisher
Sports seats
Sport Chrono Package Plus
Bluetooth interface
Floor mats in interior color.

Sept production.
Old 08-26-2008, 05:05 PM
rvklein
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

What dealer? What is the sticker on this? Any discount?
+1

And congrats.
Old 08-27-2008, 04:31 AM
purrybonker
Pro

Originally Posted by Hauser_III
Here's my de-badged C4S. I did it so people would think I got a non-S. Or because I think it looks better de-badged. I forget which....
But you slapped on that nifty plate frame just in case that old dementia started acting up again. Good on you for recognizing your own failing memory - many people in your situation slip quickly into denial.

Good for you old fella.

This way you can still find your way back to Boardwalk and ask the boys there to remind you exactly what kind of car it is you're driving again...

Still, does seem a bit contradictory that you'd go all stealth on the brand but brag up the dealer. Particularly when the much niftier Park Place shop is just down the road.
Old 08-27-2008, 10:23 AM
Hauser_III
Racer

Originally Posted by purrybonker
But you slapped on that nifty plate frame just in case that old dementia started acting up again. Good on you for recognizing your own failing memory - many people in your situation slip quickly into denial.

Good for you old fella.

This way you can still find your way back to Boardwalk and ask the boys there to remind you exactly what kind of car it is you're driving again...
No, I added the nifty carbon fiber insert in the door so I wouldn't have to be embarrassed by forgetting what kind of model I'm driving, and so I wouldn't have to tax my dementia-damaged brain trying to remember how to stumble my way back to Boardwalk. Life's just too difficult to have to try and find my way back to the dealership every day to ask them what kind of car I drive.

Now, go back and **** in your Wheaties some more, purrybonker. I'm not wasting any more time on you.
Old 08-27-2008, 01:33 PM
Soulteacher
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by purrybonker
Still, does seem a bit contradictory that you'd go all stealth on the brand but brag up the dealer.
I find this attack weird coming from someone who craves the attention of 20-something-year old girls and brags about his girlfriend's looks...

In case you are having your own struggles with dementia: https://rennlist.com/forums/showpost...14&postcount=3

Of course, we'll forgive you if you post pictures of your chick.

Quick Reply: I ordered my 09 997 3.6