Sponsored by:

2 things

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2009, 10:25 PM
KeninBlaine
Drifting

Received 26 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by Likemystoppie?
Which one? The 997 forum specifically or the entire site??
I usually peruse the 997 forum, the classifieds, and the Automobiles for sale.
Old 01-06-2009, 11:15 PM
Paul523
Pro

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Likemystoppie?
It's similar to dickspeedonline.com- a bunch of little wee-wee people stroking their ego's.

We have wayyyyyyyyyyyy more substance here on RL.

At least, I think so. But the general rhetoric is very immature and superficial.
I hear you, Chris- but still if you're in the biz, take any port in the storm.... I referred a sale to you via 6speedonline.com a while back (recall the white '06/07? C2S cabrio that u shipped new to Houston area?).

6speed was entertaining in small doses, some solid folks there along with the adolescents. Also- ditto to what Chris from Cali mentioned re t/speed, & I find interesting to see pics & trade stories with the Abu Dhabi/Riyadh jet set kids who seem to have a different GT2/ GT3 for @ day of the week.

First started surfing around 997 forums a few years back there was a 6speed poster-997 owner whose username was something like "Ko Kaine"...funny SOB, still don't know if he was authentic or not... ridiculous caricature, posts read like if John Belushi and Andy Dice Clay sat down together to spam a P-car forum.. maybe fake but still funny as hell.

Last edited by Paul523; 01-06-2009 at 11:55 PM. Reason: ed
Old 01-07-2009, 02:58 PM
Likemystoppie?
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Paul523
I hear you, Chris- but still if you're in the biz, take any port in the storm.... I referred a sale to you via 6speedonline.com a while back (recall the white '06/07? C2S cabrio that u shipped new to Houston area?).

6speed was entertaining in small doses, some solid folks there along with the adolescents. Also- ditto to what Chris from Cali mentioned re t/speed, & I find interesting to see pics & trade stories with the Abu Dhabi/Riyadh jet set kids who seem to have a different GT2/ GT3 for @ day of the week.

First started surfing around 997 forums a few years back there was a 6speed poster-997 owner whose username was something like "Ko Kaine"...funny SOB, still don't know if he was authentic or not... ridiculous caricature, posts read like if John Belushi and Andy Dice Clay sat down together to spam a P-car forum.. maybe fake but still funny as hell.

Yes of course I remember!!

No, my reference wasn't 'bout the business end of things; it's just the overall 'feel' of that site. Just from a 'forum peeps' perspective.

knowwhatimcookin?

Quick Reply: 2 things