Sponsored by:

C4S Cab pricing

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2009, 03:54 PM
jerry1
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default C4S Cab pricing

New member here, not new to Porsches. Read a lot of posts yesterday regarding pricing on C4S Cabs. have called several dealers with launch cars stickering for 123K, but have not found one willing to sell for near the 20% or so discount I have read about here. Any suggestions?
Old 07-29-2009, 05:21 PM
Hauser_III
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

With the vast majority of dealerships, to start getting them near their best deal, you're going to have to show up in person and show that you're a real buyer. It's a very rare dealership that's going to be willing to offer their best deal over the phone, unless you have a history of having done business with them. So, my suggestion is to pick the one or two you feel best about, for whatever reason---proximity to your house, how they treated you on your phone call, whatever---and start the process for real.
Old 07-29-2009, 06:11 PM
Rob in WA
Cap'n Insane the Engorged
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Hauser_III
With the vast majority of dealerships, to start getting them near their best deal, you're going to have to show up in person and show that you're a real buyer. It's a very rare dealership that's going to be willing to offer their best deal over the phone, unless you have a history of having done business with them. So, my suggestion is to pick the one or two you feel best about, for whatever reason---proximity to your house, how they treated you on your phone call, whatever---and start the process for real.
Good advice.

Quick Reply: C4S Cab pricing